Gareth Southgate

Different times, different players, different opposition.

Robson and Venables were both streets ahead of Southgate.
I love it when people point to statistics. They don't realise that context is just as important.

To be honest, I don't think Deschamps has ever been a particularly good coach, but just for argument's sake...why? They can think he's subpar now, right? I mean it's not like Mourinho is up to the top jobs now, whereas once upon a time he was. Situations change.
Yeah, sure.

You Know your bad manager when for ince the players are not getting criticised by pundits, despite how poor England have been I don't think I have heard neville or keane blame the players which is really rare for these two.

He's absolutely shite, the luck he has is unreal.

I can't wait to see him be a disaster at club level.

Big call on Watkins over Toney, criticised him for it but he got it spot on.

Luckiest England manager ever though

I’ve given him (deserved) pelters all through this tournament.

But he get most things right tonight!!

He's absolutely shite, the luck he has is unreal.

I can't wait to see him be a disaster at club level.

If he wins the final, joke's on you, he will be declared "eternal leader" of the English national team.

On your face everyone who hates him, on your face. What a legend. The first manager to make us reach a proper final on a foreign soil.

LEGEND.

His sub won the game.

Better to be a lucky manager than a great tactician.

You just know he’s going to be our manager if Ten hag gets sacked.:lol:

He's finally realised that subs are fresher than players that he's run into the ground. Unfortunately too late for the previous Euros, which was there for the taking, but slow progress is still progress.

He gets lucky fairly often, last tournaments semi final, final, QF and final thats a hell of record needs to turn one into a victory though, I can't help but think Italy were the better opposition for us to win one than this Spain

We actually played really well first half. Frustrating thing is it’s so obvious Kane has been crap all tournament and needs dropping but you almost know he starts the final.

Also it’s genuinely hilarious how the Kane curse seems to be actually true.