Gareth Bale | Mourinho: "Game over. Now everyone knows he's going to stay."

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always thought he was on around £280-300k a week. £600k a week seems ridiculously high. Surely?

Because the squad players make peanuts. Lucas Vasquez(our own Lingaard, but actually good) is on £33k a week. We have a huge disparity in wages between the stars and the rest

Ahem! 33k a week is NOT peanuts. I wouldn't mind that salary.

I always thought he was on around £280-300k a week. £600k a week seems ridiculously high. Surely?

He's on £300k a week after tax.

Edit:

Just seen the above article. It's £350k a week after tax :eek:

Well that's a real hindrance for Real if they have to sell him. That high a salary would mean Madrid might not make much money by selling him. They might just be happy to get rid of those wages.

Not even replacing Isco? Time to move on Gareth your place in the Real team has been taken :wenger:

I'd be very surprised if Madrid would let him go

Didn't realise Bale's salary was so insane and it changes my mind about buying him. Madrid were dumb to give him that contract and I hope we wouldn't make the same mistake.

He has 30 million instagram followers.

To put that in perspective, Pogba who is a very entertaining on social media has 15 million.

Watched him very closely when he came on, he isn't a part of that team like he was at spurs, he made a lot of runs and players chose to go the right hand side as bale took the left. Many runs were also ignored and pretty much when a Real player got the ball their immediate thought was midfielder to Ronaldo. I still think Bale would thrive at United. Main man, balls into him, pace, long shots, crosses. At Madrid he just isn't the focus.

Yeah I know its hard to judge in a came where Madrid were cruising but I think my points still stand, he plays more like a bog standard winger at Madrid and a medicore passer, at Spurs, he was the main main driving and shooting, he isn't ever going to be given that at Madrid.

If he was at United and we looked to him as our first outball he would be capable of this

So hyped watching that video

If we did buy him, we should play him behind the striker.

@giorno ? I think it was made a very good point. It's probably his best position now.

Still those injury woes man. Big risk.

Watched him very closely when he came on, he isn't a part of that team like he was at spurs, he made a lot of runs and players chose to go the right hand side as bale took the left. Many runs were also ignored and pretty much when a Real player got the ball their immediate thought was midfielder to Ronaldo. I still think Bale would thrive at United. Main man, balls into him, pace, long shots, crosses. At Madrid he just isn't the focus.

Yeah I know its hard to judge in a came where Madrid were cruising but I think my points still stand, he plays more like a bog standard winger at Madrid and a medicore passer, at Spurs, he was the main main driving and shooting, he isn't ever going to be given that at Madrid.

If he was at United and we looked to him as our first outball he would be capable of this

So hyped watching that video

Spot on. Being the main man I'd expect him to dominate it here in England.

Terriffic player but hes a big investment if hes picking up increasingly regular injuries. The muppet in me wants us to sign him bad but its a gamble.

If he was as good as he was in his last year at Spurs then I'd be completely fine with us breaking the world record to get him.

I haven't seen him much this year mind so all the 'losing his pace' and 'injury prone' comments make me wary of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.