Gareth Bale | Mourinho: "Game over. Now everyone knows he's going to stay."

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Gareth Bale eh? With Sanchez going to City probably, Costa to Juve, Perisic being used as smokescreen obviously, not buying Morata off Madrid maybe Ed wants the GB11 on the right wing at United? Of course that means Martial loosing his shirt number two seasons in a row. :devil: Thoughts?

I like it.

A bump with no update/tweet! :mad:

But on topic, I doubt Madrid would sell, because he's a Perez favorite. It will take a mammoth bid (another world record fee) to even tempt them, and for a player with as many injury problems, it will be a massive gamble from our side.

We'll essentially have to give them the money to buy Mbappe (not that they need it!), to get Bale. Maybe we should rather try and focus on a Dybala/Dembele/Mbappe with that kind of money, (if any of them would be attainable is a different story).

Don't get me wrong, I'm a massive Bale fan and he's tailor made for the EPL. But his recent injury record is fairly off putting.

A bump with no update/tweet! :mad:

But on topic, I doubt Madrid would sell, because he's a Perez favorite. It will take a mammoth bid (another world record fee) to even tempt them, and for a player with as many injury problems, it will be a massive gamble from our side.

We'll essentially have to give them the money to buy Mbappe (not that they need it!), to get Bale. Maybe we should rather try and focus on a Dybala/Dembele/Mbappe with that kind of money, (if any of them would be attainable is a different story).

Don't get me wrong, I'm a massive Bale fan and he's tailor made for the EPL. But his recent injury record is fairly off putting.

You can say this was a link: but otherwise it's a line of thinking. Nothing is as it seems. We could be smokescreening our way from Morata, Matic, Perisic to Lukaku, Bale, Naingolan. :drool:

Hmmm Imagine the scenes ..

Last season Zlatan came and got the number 9 from Martial who got 11, this season we get Bale who takes 11 from Martial to be given 7, next season Griezmann comes and takes 7 from Martial.

That will be hilarious.

Hmmm Imagine th scenes ..

Last season Zlatan came and got the number 9 from Martial who got 11, this season we get Bale who takes 11 from Martial to be given 7, next season Griezmann comes and takes 7 from Martial.

That will be hilarious.
Ed is a joker he could pull this off. :)

You can say this was a link: but otherwise it's a line of thinking. Nothing is as it seems. We could be smokescreening our way from Morata, Matic, Perisic to Lukaku, Bale, Naingolan. :drool:

I should bump the Neymar thread then? :smirk:

The agent could well be John Barnett, who represents Gareth Bale and I think that is seen as the biggest 'marquee' signing we could make with the adidas links and the fact Bale is british. I dont doubt that if he's available, we will be looking at it, but Madrid have been horrible to do business with and I think we are better staying far away from them.

Now talking seriously, I don't think this will get done.

Madrid has bought him for 100m, and they are so bitter in negotiations I don't think they will be willing to sell him for anything less than what they pay for him, may be even more. If Morata was at 90m so how much will Bale cost ?

The other thing is, Does Bale really want to join us considering he rejected us before ? Some will replay he rejected us because of Moyes, fine but any time we got linked to him in the recent years he refused and said he's happy at Madrid.

I think we missed the chance of getting him while he was at Spurs.

This ''smokescreening'' nonsense has to stop :( Not every person we are linked with is a cover for someone else.

Hmmm Imagine the scenes ..

That will be hilarious.

Just give Martial 54 or 99 and tell him get on with it ffs.

the scenes if Joe Hart is the other marquee for De Gea leaving in a swap deal with Bale

The thread i'd love to see bumped....with some sort of reason!

We'll come back in a year then...

We're obv signing Sanchez and Bale!!

Luk
Sanchez Miki Bale
Pogs Herrera

Woooooo

Luk
Sanchez Miki Bale
Pogs Herrera

Woooooo

I know I'm a newbie, but you sir, seem to be what they call a muppet. Am I doing this right?

Also, I'm in. :devil:

never happen but if it does ill stick a carrot up my behind and post it on periscope.

Don't see it. Superb player but he's injured so often and his wages are insane that he arguably wouldn't be worth it, as perfect as he would be for us when fit.

Don't see it. Superb player but he's injured so often and his wages are insane that he arguably wouldn't be worth it, as perfect as he would be for us when fit.

Pretty much.

Even with the risks, I highly doubt he wants to leave. Also, he is Perez's guy.

This ship has sailed.

Luk
Sanchez Miki Bale
Pogs Herrera

Woooooo

This is a team we need if we want to fight for a CL. And with our financial muscles it should look like this too. Maybe not after this summer but in future yes. Call me muppet or what ever but im not happy with players like Perisic. We have all the financial power to buy better players.

Would rather just chuck a 3rd of the fee at Arsenal in a cheeky bid for Ramsey.... not that I particularly want the player just like to see Wenger splutter

The Bale Conspiracy

Right I reckon there's a whiff of shit off this Perisic deal. If United wanted the deal done - it would have been done by now. He's on the plane with Inter today for their preseason so just hear me out.

Romero recently signed a new contract and this was something which worried me because of the obvious. With reports emerging about Real potentially bidding for De Gea does the club know something we don't?

De Gea to Real will be a never ending rumor that is true however with Perisic being on the trip and Romero being given a new contract what about this - De Gea to Real --> Bale to United.

At first I thought nahhhh son. But upon further thought, Zidane opted for a 4-1-2-1-2 diamond with Real at the end of last season with Isco playing in behind Ronaldo and Benzema. This leaves a question for Bale's place in his team. After chatting to some friends who are Real fan's they believe Zidane would not be inclined to play Bale up front and as we have seen with James he has no issue dropping big players.

I'm not one for a conspiracy usually but c'mon it's Gareth Bale. Watch this space...

What do we reckon, caftards?

Status
Not open for further replies.