Frenkie de Jong | The last muppeting lap

Frenkie to United?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Svartzonker

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2022/23
I don't think the club are muppet enough to wait on this one. They will move on someone else pretty soon you have to assume.
Nothing in the press is suggesting that so I seriously doubt it.

This will get done, but it will take some time. Long ass train ride

Chief123

What's the record of pages for a transfer here ? 899 pages for someone who hates Manchester, the PL and considers TenHag his personnal enemy :eek:
How long was the Martinez thread at Arsenal-Mania?

glazed

Eats diamonds to beat thermodynamics
We have to, you cant negotiate for a player for the best part of 3 months

Who knows if we go public looking at alternatives it might push Barce into action and pay him he money.
Barca live in their own little alternate reality. We can't really rely on anything logical emerging from that multiverse portal.

buchansleftleg

Pages 900 - 1001 are very much the hard yards for the Muppeteer...but that's were the Transfer is won - It's very much the "Wet Wednesday in Stoke" of a transfer thread and it's where your soft southern flair muppets, like Arsenal, just don't have the stomach for the fight.

Have at it! - we're DOING THIS!

Rustyspider13

I feel for your poor soul :(

Honestly, my entire argument/justification is that FdJ wouldn't string EtH along if he didn't want to join and the club wouldn't be as daft as not getting the player's ok before agreeing on a fee. Everything else surrounding the transfer, especially from the Spanish media, is bs imo. So it'll happen, even if it takes deadline day to do so.

So if you’re a premier league player, a couple weeks of your salary for full security. Hmmm….what a decision !

Ah i see. So a difference of how much? This won’t end well.

Is he going to though? Seems like he’s gonna play hardball to make sure he gets his barca money. He won’t play this season (or they’ll be forced to play him since they can’t register other players, or a bigger sponsor will come in to make up the difference, if i understand that’s the issue isn’t it?) but the World Cup will give him playing time. Save some legs for his career long term
He can't just afford to not play for a season. He's an automatic starter for the Dutch NT but match fitness still needs to be maintained. So I'm hoping regular playing time will be one more factor that nudges him towards us.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Pages 900 - 1001 are very much the hard yards for the Muppeteer...but that's were the Transfer is won - It's very much the "Wet Wednesday in Stoke" of a transfer thread and it's where your soft southern flair muppets, like Arsenal, just don't have the stomach for the fight.

Have at it! - we're DOING THIS!
I called the transfer to be done at page eh... i think 1024. I need to check what i wrote, but i am pretty sure i'm going to be right.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
This'll be sorted on page 1023, in 8 days.
Might aswell threadmark this comment, cause i pretended to read in my tarot cards, or... i don't have tarot cards, so used a normal deck of cards, and i'm pretty sure that's the result i got.
1023 is when it's going to happen!

Ninja edit: I expected more spam in here, so missed with quite a few days.

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
i've never been more confident of a signing.
This transfer is not for your weak of heart muppets... there will be ups and downs, more negative tweets than you can imagine, and the threat of Chelsea trying to hijack.
Those who make it to the end will be upon the peak of the muppet mountain

Chief123

Nothing performance against Miami, to be honest.
Even if we get him, I fear the backlash he’ll get if he has a slow start. He’s got undoubted quality but he’s been underwhelming during his time at Barca. It’ll take him some time to find his groove.

Status
Not open for further replies.