Frank Lampard | Burnley?

Everton seem to be a club that is always looking for the miracle cure rather than do the hard work. Picking up van de Beek, Dele Alli and Lampard when you are in a relegation battle just doesn't make sense.
12 managers in under ten years shows lack of planning !

Everton seem to be a club that is always looking for the miracle cure rather than do the hard work. Picking up van de Beek, Dele Alli and Lampard when you are in a relegation battle just doesn't make sense.
Sounds familiar.

How long have Everton been a top flight club? It's not entirely his fault but that's absolutely ridiculous for such a big club to be in such danger and won't reflect well on him at all. They genuinely could be relegated :eek:

That is a genuinely horrific result for Everton. They are on the precipice of being horribly fecked.

I thought Everton were going to be saved by the fact that they had a ton of games in hand on the teams below them and still had a few points ahead of them, but now those games in hand are almost all completely used up. If they lose against us ( :lol: ) then they could potentially slip into the relegation zone

I didn't think he did a bad job at Chelsea in that first season, obviously different level of player at Chelsea even that season with the transfer ban but wow he might actually relegate Everton

I thought Everton were going to be saved by the fact that they had a ton of games in hand on the teams below them and still had a few points ahead of them, but now those games in hand are almost all completely used up. If they lose against us ( :lol: ) then they could potentially slip into the relegation zone

They can't honestly look at their schedule and believe they will pick up any wins between now and the end of the season without a massive change in form whereas the clubs chasing them play each other so just by virtue of that at least one of them is going to be picking up the points to go past them.

They can't honestly look at their schedule and believe they will pick up any wins between now and the end of the season without a massive change in form whereas the clubs chasing them play each other so just by virtue of that at least one of them is going to be picking up the points to go past them.

I really can't wrap my mind around the fact that Everton might really be relegated. Seems unfathomable.

Who do they get in? Big Sam?

No matter how bad Benitez was, the run under Lampard is ridiculously bad. Don't think he can last 2 more games.

How long have Everton been a top flight club? It's not entirely his fault but that's absolutely ridiculous for such a big club to be in such danger and won't reflect well on him at all. They genuinely could be relegated :eek:

Since 1954/55.

Lampard apparently had a Mensa level IQ and yet Rooney is clearly much smarter.

Not that I would attribute much good planning to Everton but they haven't had 12 managers in the last ten years.

Despite the humour of them going down we might actually need them to win on the last day of the season to stop Arsenal getting top 4. I don't care who else gets it but stopping Arsenal from getting top 4 is my last dream for this season.

Shades of 2003 Leeds.

I always thought he might make a decent manager; but clearly not.

Did not think Everton would really be relegated, but there is a massive chance now. Would not bet against Burnley surviving, again, which makes it worse for Everton.

What a season for Liverpool, quadruple and their local rivals relegated!

I didn't think he did a bad job at Chelsea in that first season, obviously different level of player at Chelsea even that season with the transfer ban but wow he might actually relegate Everton

I think he only did a half decent job because it was Chelsea and he was an ex legend there. He was working with a lot of youth players during their transfer ban who would run through a brick wall for him. Once the ban was lifted and they got world class talent in he looked absolutely clueless on how to get them to play. I'd bet on him having a very average to poor managerial career along the likes of Hughes and Bruce.

Poor choice by Lampard to take this job. ROONEY was smart to say no to this shitshow. Lampard's managerial career could be done.

I feel bad for himhad the chance to make a decent managerial career for himself and threw it away due to shit decisions, has to start back at championship by this rate .( even they might not wanna take him at this point)

not sure I'm remembering this correctly, but wasn't Lampard's appointment sorta pushed by their fanbase's outroar/protest wanting him when someone like Allardyce was being bandied about?

Vito Pereira was about to get it. Proof that listening to fan hysteria is not conducive to making good decisions.

Yes, Pereira gave an interview somewhere when he looked like he might get it that I didn't see but apparently the fans objected deeply to it.

That prompted this:
1024.jpg

We'll no doubt give their season the kick start it needs when we let them thump us 4-0 again.

If he loses to us on the weekend I think they might sack him and try to get someone else in.