Football sticky threads

As someone who enjoys playing the prediction games (well, not all of them, since it is too much work to even try to participate in all of them so I cannot imagine how much work it must be running them..) maybe I can add something.

First of all massive thanks to @Paul the Wolf for doing this. It is great fun and your immense work is much appreciated!
Then, I can say that for me, it is not problem to bundle those sticky threads in one sticky games thread. I know where to find them, I am alerted when someone posts in them, and since people are adding predictions regularly the threads are regularly bumbed.
Obviously I cannot know how much more difficult Paul's task of working on them becomes by the change (although I would assume it should be possible to adjust?).
But I would really hope that, once the initial anger clears, @Paul the Wolf you can find it in yourself to keep going. For me, the change is not a problem and I would very much love to continue to be able to play. And I am sure most if not all posters participating feel the same.
Thanks for being constructive about this! :) The threads are back btw, just locked now until hopefully this gets resolved.
Love @Cheimoon and not because he is made of cheese.
It's a cheesy thing to say though!

I get your furious but when you feel up to it you should try talk it out. Its a lot of work clearly but maybe minor changes to the site layout aren't the problem. Its more about pulling a couple more people into modding and helping out, maybe someone who can help automate some stuff. The whole premise of the thread feels misdirected.

Shouldn't his tag now be "Absolutely Furious Former Score Predictions Competition Organiser"

Why are you making this personal? Did he do something to you prior to this?
How is that making it personal? It's a bit of light piss taking. Hopefully he comes to his senses and doesn't leave after this 6pm deadline he set.

I've been here for 10 years and I have no clue what games we're talking about here. Entertaining thread though, if the games are like this I might have to give them a try.

I'm hearing rumors that @Paul the Wolf was tapped up by RAWK to lead their predictions games, and this stunt is just one big attempt to have his contract torn up so he can join them on a free transfer.

Probably the same bloody hacker as @wr8_utd had that night he thought he cut his dick off. Grrr. So bloody annoying.

Excuse my ignorance, but could he not just bookmark the threads if access to them is that important? Then he doesn’t even need to type in Redcafe to his browser bar?

Excuse my ignorance, but could he not just bookmark the threads if access to them is that important? Then he doesn’t even need to type in Redcafe to his browser bar?
You're missing the point! He's grumpy because he wasn't consulted as if he were a member of staff.

I believe his primary concern was how removing the stickied threads might disrupt traffic, especially for new players who might not be aware of the games.

I believe his primary concern was how removing the stickied threads might disrupt traffic, especially for new players who might not be aware of the games.
he should have committed to posting in the thread every 20 minutes to ensure they remained near the top of the forum. it’s the problem with youngsters today. they just don’t want to work for things and expect them to be just handed to them.

he should have committed to posting in the thread every 20 minutes to ensure they remained near the top of the forum. it’s the problem with youngsters today. they just don’t want to work for things and expect them to be just handed to them.
Absolutely. It either means something to you or you're a lazy, moaning cnut.

That's got to be one of the greatest meltdowns in caf history, and from a source you wouldn't expect. Instant classic.
But seriously, since most of the original stickies are now deleted can we re-sticky the 3 threads still running?
Hi @Paul the Wolf, I don’t know if this is the right time to bring this up, but all of those spreadsheets are actually the intellectual property of RedCafe and we’re going to need those back. Ideally by 6pm.
this has the vibes of that time hitler was told his art was shit.
:lol: