Gaming FM 17 Club Draft | Final update is out

What should we do transferwise?

• Allow a fixed maximum number of transfers each summer

• Let in-game managers make transfer each summer

• Stick with original squad

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good choice. He learned from the best (a shame that Moyes got ignored btw)

acc6a3119b6d06143dbcc14e75f3948d.jpg

Bold move.
A smart move rather.
Best case Giggs is an instant hit. Worst case, giggs is fired and his club are looking for a new manager and hire one of these 19 managers

@Damien sorry but I won't keep track of who's 'beating' who in the PM drafting. Will be too much to keep track of, I'm directly editing the form when there's a duplicate entry and sending a PM to those concerned asking them to find a replacement. I can say when there is a coin toss though and people lose out because of that.

@Damien sorry but I won't keep track of who's 'beating' who in the PM drafting. Will be too much to keep track of, I'm directly editing the form when there's a duplicate entry and sending a PM to those concerned asking them to find a replacement. I can say when there is a coin toss though and people lose out because of that.
Okay. So you're not going to post everyone's top five either? Wouldn't have to post who beat who, we'd work it out from the image or whatever.

Better post everyone's top 5, otherwise the next round will be filled nearly entirely with duplicates.

Some players are recurring again and again and again. Someone send me a PM with 3 players who were higher on others' lists.

Okay. So you're not going to post everyone's top five either? Wouldn't have to post who beat who, we'd work it out from the image or whatever.

Better post everyone's top 5, otherwise the next round will be filled nearly entirely with duplicates.
Of course I'll post everyones top 5. I'll post a screenshot of the form when it's done.

Jesus that's harsh. The pool of players is going to be considerably smaller for them than everyone else though
The way I'm doing it is that if someone PMs me a player who is already higher on other peoples lists, they must find a replacement. The replacement takes over the number on their list as well. If their replacement is on someone elses list but the other guy has him lower on his list then he's the one who needs to replace him. It's equally fair for everyone regardless of when they send me their PMs

Way more players picked by the same participants than I expected. There will even be a coin toss on a player I've never heard of before.

Way more players picked by the same participants than I expected. There will even be a coin toss on a player I've never heard of before.
Instead of coin toss, whoever was supposed to pick 1st in that round can be handed the player. i.e. 6th and every even round from Spontaneous to mazhar and odd round in the other way is a fairer way, I think

Instead of coin toss, whoever was supposed to pick 1st in that round can be handed the player. i.e. 6th and every even round from Spontaneous to mazhar and odd round in the other way is a fairer way, I think

Pretty much means the people in the middle will never get the player though