4. Dave Davidson
5. Enid Blyton

Steve's Picks
1. Aidan Aidanson
2. Bob Bobbington
3. Dave Davidson
4. Edward Edwardson
5. Frank Frankson

Frank would end up with player 1, 3 and 5 with player 4 going to Steve as he picked Dave first.
Steve would end up with player 1, 3, 4 and 5.

Player 2 would be result of a coin toss or something as to who he'd go to.

Frank would then have to pick between 1 and 2 names while Steve would then have to pick between 0 and 1 names depending on who Bob goes to.

I get how it works but I am sure glad I am not the one who is working it all out.

Shame we couldn't do a Google doc/Excel thing without being able to see the other people's inputs (which would obviously let people cheat).
Yeah. That'd probably be the easiest way for Macern to do it though. Put each entrant in first 20 cells of row 1, then their first picks in the corresponding cells in row 2 and so on. Then he can just look across the row and eliminate as needed - so names that are picked on row 2, he'd delete if they show up again on rows 3-6, then repeat the process with looking at names on row 3 then deleting the corresponding cells in row 4-6 etc. Finally, on rows that have duplicate names in he can then randomise and choose the winner that way. He can then see easily who needs to PM how many names to him as replacements.

Would also be interesting from our point of view if he posted the choices in the thread after they've all been handed out so we can see who "beat" who etc.

So, say Frank and Steve submit the following picks:

Frank's Picks
1. Alex Alexington
2. Bob Bobbington
3. Carl Carlington
4. Dave Davidson
5. Enid Blyton

Steve's Picks
1. Aidan Aidanson
2. Bob Bobbington
3. Dave Davidson
4. Edward Edwardson
5. Frank Frankson

Frank would end up with player 1, 3 and 5 with player 4 going to Steve as he picked Dave first.
Steve would end up with player 1, 3, 4 and 5.

Player 2 would be result of a coin toss or something as to who he'd go to.

Frank would then have to pick between 1 and 2 names while Steve would then have to pick between 0 and 1 names depending on who Bob goes to.

Just in case Enid Blyton is Steve's 5th pick, will Frank get Enid as, with Dave already picked- Enid gets promoted to 4th in his preference order?

Yeah. That'd probably be the easiest way for Macern to do it though. Put each entrant in first 20 cells of row 1, then their first picks in the corresponding cells in row 2 and so on. Then he can just look across the row and eliminate as needed - so names that are picked on row 2, he'd delete if they show up again on rows 3-6, then repeat the process with looking at names on row 3 then deleting the corresponding cells in row 4-6 etc. Finally, on rows that have duplicate names in he can then randomise and choose the winner that way. He can then see easily who needs to PM how many names to him as replacements.

Would also be interesting from our point of view if he posted the choices in the thread after they've all been handed out so we can see who "beat" who etc.
I'll definitely be using excel yeah. Will let you know who beat who etc.

Sent my picks @Macern

Sent you 2 messages since the first I included Angel Correa who had already been picked ffs :lol:

I'll definitely be using excel yeah. Will let you know who beat who etc.
Excellent. Thanks, and good luck to you.

Just in case Enid Blyton is Steve's 5th pick, will Frank get Enid as, with Dave already picked- Enid gets promoted to 4th in his preference order?
Don't think so but can't be sure. If it is that way then things'll get a lot more complicated for Mac.

I don't think so as that would decrease from the tactical point of ordering picks.

I need to wait for these 2 to pick before I can send my pm but I'm ready and waiting to do it as soon as they have picked.

I need to wait for these 2 to pick before I can send my pm but I'm ready and waiting to do it as soon as they have picked.
Just realised this. @Macern for those who have already submitted their 5 and they get picked up by the last 2 can we revise our picks?

1. @spontaneus1 - L. Messi, J. Rodriguez, PE. Hojbjerg, L. Modric

2. Skizzo - Neymar, D. Alli, Romagnoli, R. Lukaku, A. Grimaldo; Manager:

3. anant - Dybala, Weigl, Coutinho, Laporte, J.Alba

4. harms - O. Dembele, J. Boateng, Ze Gomes, M. Neuer, J. Mata; Manager: M. Bielsa

5. 2mufc0 - Bale, T. Muller, S. Busquets, Marquinhos, Lacazette; Manager: R. Koeman

6. hbgreg - Martial, T. Lemar, Iheanacho, J. Brandt, L. Cook; Manager: L. Enrique

7. ADJUDICATOR - Griezmann, Kante, Dier, Oblak, G. Martins; Manager: J. Jesus

8. limerickcitykid - Ronaldo, Koke, Higuain, J. Gimenez, M. Kovacic; Manager: Wenger

9. P-Nut0712 - Pogba, Kroos, Reus, Rashford, Sterling; Manager: Tuchel

10. iammemphis - A. Sanchez, Courtois, F. Anderson, A. Horta, J. Stones, Manager: J. Klopp

11. Party Boy - Donnarumma, K. Coman, K. Benzema, J. Tah, L. Goretzka Manager: J. Low

12. Igor Drefljak - Hazard, Ozil, Nainggolan, De Gea, Morata Manager: J. Moaninho

13. Damien - K. Mbappé, C. Pulisic, K. Havertz, B. Henrichs, A. Christensen Manager: Jardim

14. Samid - R. Sanches, M. Asensio, G. Barbosa, N. Sule, A. Correa Manager: A. Cunte

15. JTW95 - H. Kane, Varane, D. Berardi, H. Bellerin, S. Umtiti; Manager: M. Pochettino

16. oneniltothearsenal - Verratti, G. Jesus, Bonucci, F. Bernardeschi, A. Rabiot; Manager: U. Emery

17. Red-Man-Walking - Suarez, Icardi, B. Silva, J. Kimmich, R. Neves; Manager: Ancelotti

18. Tuppet - Alaba, Lewandowski, Hummels, T. Alcântara, C. Azpilicueta; Manager: Guardiola

19. MJJ - Aguero, De Bruyne, A. Vidal, Di Maria, G. Pique; Manager: Simeone

20. mazhar13 - S. Niguez, L. Sane, P. E. Aubameyang, D. Rugani, Fabinho; Manager: M. Allegri

Last edited:
BhD2ax5.jpg

1. @spontaneus1 - L. Messi, J. Rodriguez, PE. Hojbjerg, L. Modric, S. Ramos

2. Skizzo - Neymar, D. Alli, Romagnoli, R. Lukaku, A. Grimaldo; Manager: A. Pardew

4. harms - O. Dembele, J. Boateng, Ze Gomes, M. Neuer, J. Mata; Manager: M. Bielsa

5. 2mufc0 - Bale, T. Muller, S. Busquets, Marquinhos, Lacazette; Manager: R. Koeman

6. hbgreg - Martial, T. Lemar, Iheanacho, J. Brandt, L. Cook; Manager: L. Enrique

8. limerickcitykid - Ronaldo, Koke, Higuain, J. Gimenez, M. Kovacic; Manager: Wenger

10. iammemphis - A. Sanchez, Courtois, F. Anderson, A. Horta, J. Stones, Manager: J. Klopp

11. Party Boy - Donnarumma, K. Coman, K. Benzema, J. Tah, L. Goretzka Manager: J. Low

12. Igor Drefljak - Hazard, Ozil, Nainggolan, De Gea, Morata Manager: J. Moaninho

13. Damien - K. Mbappé, C. Pulisic, K. Havertz, B. Henrichs, A. Christensen Manager: Jardim

14. Samid - R. Sanches, M. Asensio, G. Barbosa, N. Sule, A. Correa Manager: A. Cunte

15. JTW95 - H. Kane, Varane, D. Berardi, H. Bellerin, S. Umtiti; Manager: M. Pochettino

16. oneniltothearsenal - Verratti, G. Jesus, Bonucci, F. Bernardeschi, A. Rabiot; Manager: U. Emery

17. Red-Man-Walking - Suarez, Icardi, B. Silva, J. Kimmich, R. Neves; Manager: Ancelotti

18. Tuppet - Alaba, Lewandowski, Hummels, T. Alcântara, C. Azpilicueta; Manager: Guardiola

20. mazhar13 - S. Niguez, L. Sane, P. E. Aubameyang, D. Rugani, Fabinho; Manager: M. Allegri

Last edited:
@Skizzo not sure that you can pick a manager before @anant picks one

Edited out for now just in case. Cheers

2. Skizzo - Neymar, D. Alli, Romagnoli, R. Lukaku, A. Grimaldo; Manager: R. Mancini

:lol: good thing you edited it out just in case.

2. Skizzo - Neymar, D. Alli, Romagnoli, R. Lukaku, A. Grimaldo; Manager: A. Pardew

3. anant - Dybala, Weigl, Coutinho, Laporte, J.Alba Manager: Sampaoli

I'll be sending my PM once I reach home, in around an hour

1. spontaneus1 - L. Messi, J. Rodriguez, PE. Hojbjerg, L. Modric, S. Ramos

2. Skizzo - Neymar, D. Alli, Romagnoli, R. Lukaku, A. Grimaldo; Manager: R. Mancini

Figured out how to make Excel notify me if when there are duplicate entries. Now I just have to enter in all the names in the sheet. Took me no time at all to enter in everyones first five picks so this should go smoothly.

1. spontaneus1 - L. Messi, J. Rodriguez, PE. Hojbjerg, L. Modric, S. Ramos Manager: R. Giggs