Gaming FM 17 Club Draft | Final update is out

What should we do transferwise?

• Allow a fixed maximum number of transfers each summer

• Let in-game managers make transfer each summer

• Stick with original squad

Results are only viewable after voting.
Pretty much means the people in the middle will never get the player though
I don't think it will make a difference. You'll get priority over my pick in every odd round, and I'd get priority in even rounds

I don't think it will make a difference. You'll get priority over my pick in every odd round, and I'd get priority in even rounds
Yea but when there are 4 or 5 people wanting the same player it'll never get to the people in the middle.

This seems like way too much work lol. You're a good man macern

Im at the gym so I am only half checking on on this but it seems so frantic :lol:

On a scale of 1 to 10 how close do we think @Macern is to having a breakdown?

Yea but when there are 4 or 5 people wanting the same player it'll never get to the people in the middle.

This seems like way too much work lol. You're a good man macern
Cheers.

When the same player is wanted by two or more people and the player is ranked equally high there will be a coin toss. If the player is ranked higher on one list then that participant will get him

So I am curious of one thing. I had to replace a player 4th on my list.
Lets say when the rest of the PMs come in, somebody chooses the same player in the first pick and I lose on the toss, could I repick my original 4th choice as first choice?

Im at the gym so I am only half checking on on this but it seems so frantic :lol:

On a scale of 1 to 10 how close do we think @Macern is to having a breakdown?
Let's just say I'm not looking forward to doing this two more times, and with the double amount of players the last time.

So I am curious of one thing. I had to replace a player 4th on my list.
Lets say when the rest of the PMs come in, somebody chooses the same player in the first pick and I lose on the toss, could I repick my original 4th choice as first choice?
Yeah

i changed my vote from what to do transferwise as this has been way to much work to let the stupid a.i. mess it up on me.

i changed my vote from what to do transferwise as this has been way to much work to let the stupid a.i. mess it up on me.

Yeah the bartering between us should be mint aswell. Means updates would take longer but it would make it the best fm experiment ever I feel.

Hope we get the results tonight after all this :lol:

:lol: just noticed Macern voting for stick with original to cut down his work load haha!!!
:lol: I had to throw in a vote to see the results. Ended up there since it was the option with the least votes so it won't affect anything. My vote won't end up counting anyway
Hope we get the results tonight after all this :lol:
Depends on @harms @ADJUDICATOR @limerickcitykid @oneniltothearsenal @Red-Man-Walking and @MJJ. MJJ is the only one who hasn't sent me their list.

We're so close to wrapping this up. Only 11/100 slots left to be filled, 5 of them by MJJ. 5 coin tosses to me made though. Will PM those concerned to put up potential replacements.

One player is #1 on three lists at the moment.

Anyway I think I'll be off to bed soon. This won't be completed until tomorrow anyway.

The problem is, I get a PM with a replacement and that replacement is one someone elses list but lower so the other guy needs to find a replacement. Which might lead to yet another replacement and so forth.
Coin tosses will lead to replacements as well. I've asked for them to send in potential replacements but I'm certain that it will lead to other people having to make replacements.
fecking replacements.
Replacements

Bet you wish we just kept on drafting now :lol:

The problem is, I get a PM with a replacement and that replacement is one someone elses list but lower so the other guy needs to find a replacement. Which might lead to yet another replacement and so forth.
Coin tosses will need to replacements as well. I've asked for them to send in potential replacements but I'm certain that it will lead to other people having to make replacements.
fecking replacements.
Replacements
Yeah it is tricky. As long as I don't have to make more replacements it is all good though. You, sir, are magnificent. And if this experiment continues and goes on to be as good as I think it will be (could even be better than Burrow's), you'll have my vote in the end of year awards unless something eclipses this.