Gaming FM 17 Club Draft | Final update is out

What should we do transferwise?

• Allow a fixed maximum number of transfers each summer

• Let in-game managers make transfer each summer

• Stick with original squad

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yeah it is tricky. As long as I don't have to make more replacements it is all good though. You, sir, are magnificent. And if this experiment continues and goes on to be as good as I think it will be (could even be better than Burrow's), you'll have my vote in the end of year awards unless something eclipses this.
Cheers :D I'm certain it'll turn out great.

Yeah it is tricky. As long as I don't have to make more replacements it is all good though. You, sir, are magnificent. And if this experiment continues and goes on to be as good as I think it will be (could even be better than Burrow's), you'll have my vote in the end of year awards unless something eclipses this.
+ 1

The problem is, I get a PM with a replacement and that replacement is one someone elses list but lower so the other guy needs to find a replacement. Which might lead to yet another replacement and so forth.
Coin tosses will need to replacements as well. I've asked for them to send in potential replacements but I'm certain that it will lead to other people having to make replacements.
fecking replacements.
Replacements
Just place the replacements in the places you're meant to and replace them when they need replacing.

How have you not had any PMs??

Your 5 must suck and nobody wants them. That is the only reason I can think of ;)

I had one earlier, but none since.
I must say, If I could go back and change two players, I probably would have, but you live by your decisions!

Same. I mean i chose felipe anderson ffs. There were a ton of other players i could have had!

Thats not a pick to regret :lol:
I've not played this version of the game much, only 3 seasons, but he's quality on mine.
I had him but Tottenham paid his buyout so I couldn't keep him :(

Want me to submit a list for @MJJ ?

I'll take on this burden for the draft.

What is Wayne Shaw's CA/PA? I might sign him up as my club mascot in the next round.

Someone just sent in a player who has been drafted before the PMs and another who is lined up for a #1 spot coin toss as their 4. and 5. replacement.