Final | Spain vs England

Great work England and Southgate... go back to defending deeper.

I’m certain that’s offside from that replay they have just shown

Done it to ourselves. It’s what you ask for with Southgate’s tactics, but also international football really can do one. What’s the point as an Englishman?

Bellingham has looked dead for whole game. Of course he's played 90 fecking minutes.

I didn't know that I was supporting England.

It’s like every England player had a brain fart at the same time on that one, terrible

That's bollocks to be honest. I don't know anyone who goes around talking about 66, except in the build up to tournaments, when it's perfectly acceptable to talk about! The people who even remember it are dying off! Even if they do, the reason why they go on about 66 so much is because it's the only thing they've ever won despite having some good teams down the years.

They just need to win something to get that monkey off their back. Looks like we'll have to wait a bit longer now anyway
Eh, that’s fair. I know that most of the people who actually remember 66 in person are now old. I was talking about how many England fans still chant about “two world wars and and a World Cup” despite many of them now having been born after all three of those events.

England will score in the last minute