Final | Spain vs England

I remember when people said that Arsenal fans would have been insufferable had they won the league both last year and this year, despite the fact that the alternative (which actually happened) was way worse as it meant that Man City matched and then broke one of our records. If England win, it’ll be beyond insufferable for me, a Scottish person. They don’t shut up about 1966, so they’ll be even more insufferable if they win this!

(In all seriousness, I want to feel happy for the English people here, who form a majority (as this is for an English club). But still. I’m a bitter Scotsman, it’s in my nature.)

That's bollocks to be honest. I don't know anyone who goes around talking about 66, except in the build up to tournaments, when it's perfectly acceptable to talk about! The people who even remember it are dying off! Even if they do, the reason why they go on about 66 so much is because it's the only thing they've ever won despite having some good teams down the years.

They just need to win something to get that monkey off their back. Looks like we'll have to wait a bit longer now anyway

Ball watching. Kyle walker has been all over the place this 2nd half…

That's a fecking dagger. England hatewatch but I still feel very bad for some of the English players, especially Mainoo and Shaw.