Final | Spain vs England

Would love Mainoo to win the Euro's, I support England.

i have a bad feeling about this

cmon Spain don’t let the rest of the world down

Spain's defence is a vulnerable spot for me. That's what gives England a real shot. They'll need to exploit that and finish well.

Well Spain have serious threats on both sides so that's something England (somehow) didn't face tonight or at any other stage in the tournament.

Spain also have a physical and higher quality midfield than the Dutch based on Rodri alone, Olmo will also find pockets round the back of Rice.

Think Spain score at least two here so depends what England can do with their "vibes" and "moments" as that's got them through to the final.

TBF Spain have been a bit dodgy defending crosses so need to gamble a bit with getting balls in early, Shaw will certainly start as he hit in a few nice crosses in the second half.

Someone on here a few days back said it will probably be similar to the Women's World Cup final in how the game pans out, I can see that.

If Southgate doesn't start Zwayer, he doesn't deserve to keep his job

England's best chance is fresh legs to run all day.

Ollie should start after that but Kane simply isn't being benched. Shaw for Trippier will be the only change and that makes sense up against Yamal.

Spain's defence is a vulnerable spot for me. That's what gives England a real shot. They'll need to exploit that and finish well.
It didn't look great against France but they will have two of their first choice defenders back.

Spain clear favourites. But then, so were city in the FA cup final.

Spain clear favourites. But feck it, it's coming home.

Rooting for England, would be great to see mainoo and Shaw come off with a euro win.

Won't mind either team winning it. It's been since the WC Germany-Brazil final in 2002 that that happened in the Euros or WC.

England nice for TAA and Gomez, Spain for their play this tournament and because they deserve it.

Tough one to call. I would say Spain can outplay England, but England have shown throughout the tournament that they have enough quality to pull a match winning moment out of nowhere even if they aren't playing well.

Spain clear favourites. But then, so were city in the FA cup final.

You came flying out of the blocks in that one, Man. City were totally unprepared in that first half hour.

That is probably England's best chance, get some chances in that period and be clinical and then can run down the clock spectacularly.

Based on the levels tonight though it's a very big ask.

England really drop after an hour mark and don't keep the ball. When Spain dropped with twenty minutes left v France they still kept the ball for half of that time.