Gaming FIFA 18 Ultimate Team

Imo we will se prices dropping through the week. Maybe a spike before/when the WL is on and a heavy drop on sun/mon.

The players I watch have only gone down 10%, so it’s safe to say we don’t have a crash yet.
Cool, got enough coins to get a few targets in but want to stretch it as much as possible. Mertens has gone from 110k to mid 80's so far.

Cool, got enough coins to get a few targets in but want to stretch it as much as possible. Mertens has gone from 110k to mid 80's so far.

I have not watched a lot of nifs to be fair. But previous BFs nifs have taken a pounding during the event. Loads of packs will be opened. Icons and IFs are usually at their lowest some days before BF. But people adapt and learn so there is always some uncertainty of what’s going to happen.

My advice is to buy when the players reach your target price.

Woop! Managed to qualify for the weekend league for the first time :)

Have also bought myself a 90-rated Nesta, hopefully he'll help make it less sweaty ^_^

Played all the squad battles for the day. Think I'll just play these until I get proper internet. The varying results is pretty strange though.

World class v Sterling side 3-0
Legendary v low rating high chem 3-0
" v high rating low chem 3-2
" v high high 7-0
" v high high 2-1

The last game was slightly less rating than the 3rd but the same chem

Absolutely walked the Daily Knockout today. Three ragequits, 18 goals scored, three conceded. Sweating it out in FUT Champs this weekend has done wonders for me in terms of manipulating all the bullshit in my favour. Some of the exploits I abused today to score ugly goals... I'm almost ashamed of myself.

Woop! Managed to qualify for the weekend league for the first time :)

Have also bought myself a 90-rated Nesta, hopefully he'll help make it less sweaty ^_^

Congratulations! I managed the same thing aswell.

Turned round 1 game around from 3-1 to 5-4 then a 2-1 and 1-0 in the semi. Dominated the final but ended 0-0. Went behind early in 1st half of ET and though f**k it, nice while it lasted. Ended up with an equaliser in 115th and a winner in 120th Rashford writting his name in Double Blues history!

Good luck for your WL debut!

Do prices go back up after they go down for Black Friday or do they stay down. Just packed 86 rated Mertens and he's currently down at 90k, should I hold on to him and sell when/if he goes back up or is 90k as good as I'm going to get.

Do prices go back up after they go down for Black Friday or do they stay down. Just packed 86 rated Mertens and he's currently down at 90k, should I hold on to him and sell when/if he goes back up or is 90k as good as I'm going to get.
They should go back up for cards that people still want

Congratulations! I managed the same thing aswell.

Turned round 1 game around from 3-1 to 5-4 then a 2-1 and 1-0 in the semi. Dominated the final but ended 0-0. Went behind early in 1st half of ET and though f**k it, nice while it lasted. Ended up with an equaliser in 115th and a winner in 120th Rashford writting his name in Double Blues history!

Good luck for your WL debut!

My road was more straight-forward, but congrats. Must feel nice to turn a deficit in extra time in the deciding match :)

Good luck to us both. Looking forward to joining the choir of people who talk about the utter lack of enjoyment derived from WL ;P

They should go back up for cards that people still want

Cheers dude, I'll hold him for awhile so. Always make a good impact sub. I packed himself, felipe Anderson and Viviano in the same pack so EA obviously want me to build a Serie A team.

Cheers dude, I'll hold him for awhile so. Always make a good impact sub. I packed himself, felipe Anderson and Viviano in the same pack so EA obviously want me to build a Serie A team.

It’s a good league for a cheap team that’s very solid. But if you’ve coins to spend it’s bereft of top class talent imo, getting pretty bored of my team because it’s hard to upgrade now,but it does play really well.

Will probably start towards a hybrid in a few positions.

My road was more straight-forward, but congrats. Must feel nice to turn a deficit in extra time in the deciding match :)

Good luck to us both. Looking forward to joining the choir of people who talk about the utter lack of enjoyment derived from WL ;P

As long as you beat a couple of 13 year olds who have slept with *insert chosen family member here* you will come out of the weekend feeling ok.

Anyone watch any youtubers? Really respect Hashtag Harry, he plays both PS4 and Xbox. Managed to go 40-0 on Xbox and 38-2 on PS4 in one weekend. Lunacy.

Jesus fecking christ lads, unbelievable. Just got 87 Del Piero and Jesus 84 way to glory in the Argentina-Brasil SBC. fecking get in. First time i get something more than decent from the fecking packs

What is it about the WL/daily knockout that turns players into risk averse twats? I know it's knockout but you get 8 attempts! Stop passing it round the back at 0-0.

Did 6 of those gold upgrade plus SBCs, got Moya in 3 of them as the 81+ player:lol:

Jesus fecking christ lads, unbelievable. Just got 87 Del Piero and Jesus 84 way to glory in the Argentina-Brasil SBC. fecking get in. First time i get something more than decent from the fecking packs
Did you sell? I'd maybe keep Jesus

Just packed Nani and thought it was Ronaldo.

:(

Patch has been released to remove the bronze player glitch on UT squad battles.

As long as you beat a couple of 13 year olds who have slept with *insert chosen family member here* you will come out of the weekend feeling ok.

I usually stick on some music on my headphones and turn the match down, so I don't get to hear any reactions.. probably for the best, as fecking celebration choices are annoying enough ;P

Looks like prizes are generous compared to Squad battles, so I'm looking forward to seeing how I do :)

How do you qualify for FUT Champions? Win a daily knockout?

How do you qualify for FUT Champions? Win a daily knockout?

There's 3 ways you can do it, obviously you'd need to do 1 or 2 to be able to qualify each week by just doing 3.

1. Get promoted from division 2 or play a season in division 1 without getting relegated
2. Win daily knockout
3. Get 18 wins in FUT champions qualifies you for next weekend league

Jesus, today is my day. Did 5 of these special 2 players pack. From 3 nothing noteworthy, in one Vertonghen and in the other De Gea and Koscielny. Seems EA have finally decided to give me some pack luck, get in

Hey guys. Anyone here know of or heard about people's clubs being deleted? My son said he got a message on the screen saying they suspected he was 'buying coins' and that his club will be deleted. They said as it was a first offense he wouldn't be banned but will lose his clubs, players and coins.
Now I know for a fact that he didn't buy any coins illegally because he's recently bought around 300/400 pounds worth of fifa points, since the game came out. He had an amazing team, full of icon players (?) and I've been there when he packed players like Bale and Ronaldo.

Just been on chat with EA help for a couple of hours and they've passed it on to their 'terms of service' team.

I'm actually fuming. He lost all his progress as well. He finished in the top 40 in the world on some online UT tournament last week. (I don't know what that is but he showed me his ranking) and something about being in the top 100 for 2 weeks.

Jesus, today is my day. Did 5 of these special 2 players pack. From 3 nothing noteworthy, in one Vertonghen and in the other De Gea and Koscielny. Seems EA have finally decided to give me some pack luck, get in

Got Cavani and some sokratis earlier today. Useless to me but they'll come in handy for a high rated sbc

Anyone tried out Ramos in the game? Expensive for a CB, but i would be willing to try him out, if he is good defensively and with offensive headers

I really want an icon or two at CB, but since I'm shit at defending anyway I can't help feeling it'll be a waste of money.

Nesta looks attainable though, and Desailly for a bit more looks :drool:

Anyone know what is the benefit of the road to glory cards compared to OTW cards? As far as i see, they both get upgraded on the same things?

Anyone know what is the benefit of the road to glory cards compared to OTW cards? As far as i see, they both get upgraded on the same things?
Believe they are the same, just a different selection of players in some cases.

I really want an icon or two at CB, but since I'm shit at defending anyway I can't help feeling it'll be a waste of money.

Nesta looks attainable though, and Desailly for a bit more looks :drool:

How much are they? All these icon players are like 100s of k?