Gaming FIFA 18 Ultimate Team

Managed to finish the WL again in Gold 1, such a horrible slog. Needed to win 5 of my last 6 games to get Elite 3, but no surprise I won 5 and lost the last 1 :(

It appears that playing Friday compared to Sat/Sun is completely different, on the Friday every game I played was against teams full of Icons, whereas Indidnt play a single team with an Icon over Sat/Sun (25 odd games).

I'm gold 2 on squad battles, but i can't be arsed playing any more. I've got 18,323 points but the minimum for that rank is 17,982. Is that going to rise again, and will I drop down to gold 3?

It rises every couple of minutes, literally never seen it decrease. I’m on 58000 points and 5000 above the threshold for elite 2 but will still have to play remaining 6 games to make sure I Keep it

Gave up on holding on to my investment. (They were all discard anyway so still made on them)
Bought my team. First few matches after a few weeks off. Feels so different. :lol:

Won both on Legendary. 4-2 and 3-0.
Pogba MoM in both matches

Buffon
IF Licht - Barzagli - Bonucci - IF Gholam
Bakayoko - Matudi
Pogba - SP Giroud - Dybala
Aguero
My goal was to wait until closer to black friday and have Kante, Chiellini and Sandro instead, but got bored of waiting :lol:

It rises every couple of minutes, literally never seen it decrease. I’m on 58000 points and 5000 above the threshold for elite 2 but will still have to play remaining 6 games to make sure I Keep it
Ah shit. Ok thanks for the heads up.

If it wasn’t for the 2 ea server disconnects and 4 games I missed (forgot to carry them over), I’d have a chance of Elite 2 in squad build. Bollocks anyway

If it wasn’t for the 2 ea server disconnects and 4 games I missed (forgot to carry them over), I’d have a chance of Elite 2 in squad build. Bollocks anyway
I’ll let you know how shite my mega packs are and you’ll feel better

Just out of curiosity, how many points are required to get into Elite 2? I'm currently at 53k points with 3 games to go, so would most likely end up in Elite 2 by the time I finish my games, but how likely is it that I'd stay there?

16-4 in the WL after a disastrous 0-3 start. Played 15 games on Friday, 5 on Saturday, and 0 today.

Aim every week will be 18 wins as i havent got the time nor desire to play all 40.

Plus the only players who can make a difference in my team without messing with Chemistry are Icons and theyre way too expensive.

Bleh

I’ve gone from 12-3 start to losing 8 in a row. No idea how i’ve got so bad. I hate this game with sooo much passion.

Just out of curiosity, how many points are required to get into Elite 2? I'm currently at 53k points with 3 games to go, so would most likely end up in Elite 2 by the time I finish my games, but how likely is it that I'd stay there?
By the time it’s done probably 60000 give it take

Ah Crap! Seems like Elite 3 will what I'll end up with again
Still decent rewards and can probably make more from discarding those 3 packs as opposed to the mega packs.

If I get a walkout in one of those packs I’m donating $100 to you, the caf and a charitable organization

Still decent rewards and can probably make more from discarding those 3 packs as opposed to the mega packs.

If I get a walkout in one of those packs I’m donating $100 to you, the caf and a charitable organization

Hoping you get a walkout!

Just sold all my players. I'm done for a while, gameplay just not enjoyable enough to keep at it.

Noticeably more people than ever seem to hate the gameplay this year. Totally agree, it's shite. Gonna do two more WL just to sate my curiosity for the monthly red cards but I'm probably done then.

A mere 1100 pts into the Elite 1 category in Squad battles :D too bad it doesn't entail more packs, but a financial bump would be nice. I'll barely make the cut-off at the rate this is going :nervous:

A mere 1100 pts into the Elite 1 category in Squad battles :D too bad it doesn't entail more packs, but a financial bump would be nice. I'll barely make the cut-off at the rate this is going :nervous:

I missed elite 2 by 4 point last week

I missed elite 2 by 4 point last week

Shit, that's rough :|

Also, had an interesting experience in online play a lil while ago. In Division 4, met a team entirely comprised of bronze players. Trounced him, but it wasn't as easy as I'd like, dude must be damn good with a gold team :eek:

23548338_10155002006921301_503974380_n.jpg

This just happened.

Yeah, treated myself to some points. Those packs can blow hot or cold, but they're generally alright. Packed Martial from one of them a few weeks ago.

Usually only open them when they're in rewards for SBCs, though. The Martial pack was from completing Porto or Sporting in the Liga NOS SBC.

Gold 2, got half a dozen games left but can’t be arsed. Hit this every week for G1 monthly.

40 games is too many on a working weekend.

Elite 2 in squad battles, best I got was IF Sansome and 3 Slimani’s ffs.

Got Bailly and IF Traore (from Lyon) from my megapacks. Bailly goes straight into my team.