Gaming FIFA 18 Ultimate Team

Jumped on to get my squad battle and pre order pack(s), got feck all. One board and it was Toprak.

Decided to get those two wins in the WL in the end for auto qualification for next week. Finished the week 18-4, was on course for my best weekend yet, beating some quality oppo so I know I would've got at least elite 3 but avast, no time nor desire. Game is too mentally draining.

Just opened the squad battle rewards with little expectation but got reeled in when I saw a board - French... LM. It was Lemar :(

Noticeably more people than ever seem to hate the gameplay this year. Totally agree, it's shite. Gonna do two more WL just to sate my curiosity for the monthly red cards but I'm probably done then.
Its boring, they have fecked up fouling, the magnet effect is annoying, pressing L1 countless times to get to the player you want is annoying as well and it feels like the game is playing defence much deeper than last year, i wouldnt even be playing it if D2 was half as grinding as Destiny.

Sold IF Mbappe. Signed IF Kane, Zlatan for CAM, and Lacazette as other striker. Nice upgrades on Firmino, Jesus and Morata. I’ll keep Jesus and flog the rest.

Considering getting Kante for CM. Leave him sit deep with Bakayoko.

Bar landing a Pogba or de Bruyne, no other major improvements for me viable

23548338_10155002006921301_503974380_n.jpg

This just happened.
:drool:

Sold IF Mbappe. Signed IF Kane, Zlatan for CAM, and Lacazette as other striker. Nice upgrades on Firmino, Jesus and Morata. I’ll keep Jesus and flog the rest.

Considering getting Kante for CM. Leave him sit deep with Bakayoko.

Bar landing a Pogba or de Bruyne, no other major improvements for me viable
If mbappe, jesus and firmino would play way better then ibra, if kane and lacazette. Wouldnt really say you upgraded with those....

If mbappe, jesus and firmino would play way better then ibra, if kane and lacazette. Wouldnt really say you upgraded with those....

Maybe so, but for the way I play and formation I prefer, I’d only be trying to fit in Mbappe in regardless. No interest in changing formation to accommode a RW or a RF - or letting my Chem take a hit. I’m more about crossing than pace anyway. I only buy players at the bottom of end of their price curve, so if it doesn’t work then I’ll change it up.

Really need to upgrade Musa. He's terrible at anything besides running in a straight line, but I don't have the coins. Hoping for something sexy in the rewards later.

There has been another exploit found for when you play against Ultimate difficulty on squad battles, saw it on reddit so thought i'd just share it here:

Most of you know about the "weak bronze players exploit", that can trigger Ultimate difficulty to cause a mayhem with red cards and help you win.

But this is a bit different.

As you know - the main difference between Ultimate and Legendary matches - that on Ultimate: every player on the squad gets boosted to 95-99 overall, so their stats are "complete".

We can change it.

How?

If you go to the match against any team out of 4 on the ultimate difficulty - and pause right before kick off - you can see in Player Performance tab that every opponents player is rated between 95-99.

Now we start changing it.

• Quit before the game starts - the loss won't count.

• Then go to "view opponent squad" tab

• Copy opponents squad

• Buy it (Or as many players as you can afford or players who's overall you want to get lowered)

• Place them on the bench and reserves on your squad, that will play against the CPU

• Start the match

• Go to "Player Performance(or Ratings)" tab and check the players on the opponent side that you've got on your bench.

• They'll be matched to their "normal" overall.

• Play it like against "Legendary" difficulty

• Enjoy your 2300-3000 points per match.
P.S. I know it might be a bit expensive to do it vs every squad that you face, but there are mostly few generic players that you'll see in every squad and might have already in the club, so yeah.

I haven't tried it yet but loads of people are claiming that it works - looks a bit tedious to do unless you have loads of players in your club

There has been another exploit found for when you play against Ultimate difficulty on squad battles, saw it on reddit so thought i'd just share it here:

I haven't tried it yet but loads of people are claiming that it works - looks a bit tedious to do unless you have loads of players in your club

This and the red card glitch would explain a lot. I've won my first 4 games on legendary and only elite 2 so I'd say a lot of players using it now.

Get a free 15k pack every Monday as I preordered the game. Got Jerome Boateng, that's a nice 150k. I don't even really play this game and have over a million coins :wenger:

Could sell the lot for about £120 but not sure about the process.

Get a free 15k pack every Monday as I preordered the game. Got Jerome Boateng, that's a nice 150k. I don't even really play this game and have over a million coins :wenger:

There are some sites you can sell to. You're account will get banned mind. But who cares. Create a new account and you got £120. I've been slacking this year as I'm just too lazy to trade.

You can get one of those packs via the Monaco part of the Petit SBC. Works out quite cheap. Still got feck all.

45k on a pack (12 Gold Players, 6 rare players), 3 rare silver players packed :wenger:.

45k on a pack (12 Gold Players, 6 rare players), 3 rare silver players packed :wenger:.
:lol: It's an absolute joke that you can even have the chance of that happening.
There are some sites you can sell to. You're account will get banned mind. But who cares. Create a new account and you got £120. I've been slacking this year as I'm just too lazy to trade.
It's tempting, but I've had this account for years, a pretty high EASFC level, the perks of playing for consecutive years, etc... But it's tempting.

Shit pack for Elite 3! Most valuable player- Rui Patricio.
Although I packed a draft token in that pack as well so ..

Still decent rewards and can probably make more from discarding those 3 packs as opposed to the mega packs.

If I get a walkout in one of those packs I’m donating $100 to you, the caf and a charitable organization

So did you get a walkout?

What's the red card glitch? Wouldn't mind giving it a try
Fielding a bronze player an shielding the ball from the opposition on Ultimate makes them go crazy. Lots of fouls so more chance of them having men sent off.

So ya, IF Kane and Zlatan as CAM didn’t work out. Too cumbersome :lol: sold for a profit at least, so now reverted to Firmino back as CAM, Jesus back up front with Lacazette who was a good buy - I like him.

After my initial denial, I have gone 4-3-1-2. Herrera and Bakayoko not going forward. Leaves room for a certain hair bleaching physical playmaker...

421k in the kitty. About 2k short for a CM Pogba at the mo. Had considered de Bruyne or Kante or even both, but feck it Pogba though :drool:

Going start saving coinage from here on out so i can buy Theirry Henry 1.8m or Prime LW Ronaldinho, who I imagine will 3-4m.

Have 650k so far.

Yeah. Ronnie aint going to happen. :(

Sort of in the same boat really.
Bought a team over the last few days, played a few matches after a few weeks off and I don't even enjoy playing it.
Selling today and will probably sit on around 1.3m or so.

Spent around that on fifa points this year, so it would cover that at least!

It's amazing how we all seem to play the game, yet hate every minute of it :lol:

So ya, IF Kane and Zlatan as CAM didn’t work out. Too cumbersome :lol: sold for a profit at least, so now reverted to Firmino back as CAM, Jesus back up front with Lacazette who was a good buy - I like him.

After my initial denial, I have gone 4-3-1-2. Herrera and Bakayoko not going forward. Leaves room for a certain hair bleaching physical playmaker...

421k in the kitty. About 2k short for a CM Pogba at the mo. Had considered de Bruyne or Kante or even both, but feck it Pogba though :drool:

My Pogba just sold for 430 :cool:

My Pogba just sold for 430 :cool:

Noice. I’m a tight bastard, so won’t pay over 425k. Bought Kane for 185k, sold for 10k profit after 2 relistings. Zlatan a 3k profit. Small gains, but allowed me to try them out at least. In theory I won’t lose too much if I ever sell on. Futbin is great to see the average market prices, tend to work off that

Noice. I’m a tight bastard, so won’t pay over 425k. Bought Kane for 185k, sold for 10k profit after 2 relistings. Zlatan a 3k profit. Small gains, but allowed me to try them out at least. In theory I won’t lose too much if I ever sell on. Futbin is great to see the average market prices, tend to work off that

:lol: I'm the same. It took me 4 days to get Pogba for 420.

:lol: I'm the same. It took me 4 days to get Pogba for 420.

:D I’ll hold tough this week too I’d say. I’m away to a wedding Friday and Saturday, prob dying a death Sunday so I won’t be going for Elite in squad build, not arsed where I end up so I’ll use this as a practice week I suppose. Go full mental bastard next week then again.

Finally bought Jesus with Hunter chemistry style. First match in online seasons with him against a player who has Costs ( icon ), Messi, Suarez and Griezmann, scored 2 goals with Jesus in first 15 minutes and he forfeited the match. :lol:

BTW, squad battles awards this week were good for me, for the first time really, and I finished in Elite 3.

Got shit rewards from SB, but did the new gold upgrade plus challange and got Alex Sandro, which I still wanted to add to my Serie A team alongside Naingolan, so pretty happy with that :)

Share your defending tips for someone who lost all his defending mojo after the last patch and is about to get relegated in fut seasons :( plz

When do we think the peak of the crash will be?

Imo we will se prices dropping through the week. Maybe a spike before/when the WL is on and a heavy drop on sun/mon.

The players I watch have only gone down 10%, so it’s safe to say we don’t have a crash yet.