Gaming FIFA 18 Ultimate Team

Perin is better and he costs less than 1k. Spending more than 1/3 of what you have on one player is mental, let alone on a goalkeeper!

Edit: watch this

feck sake. He doesn’t catch the ball once and always pushes it back into danger.

feck sake. He doesn’t catch the ball once and always pushes it back into danger.
Are you using him on wall chemistry style? I’m guessing you don’t, try him on that!

Edit: And there are no perfect goalkeepers in the game. I’m just saying Schmeichel isn’t any good and nowhere near worth the coins. They all have their weaknesses. De Gea has slightly better handling than Perin but he’s way more inconsistent and is clumsy at times. Neuer is worse than Perin in everything apart from being tall, catching crosses and distribution.

No, I haven't made the decision yet. It's a big investment. Do you not think it's worth the coins in hindsight?
Nope. Mainly got him because it’s Schmeichel and I wanted an Icon, but as a player he’s not worth the coins. I’d say DDG is definitely better. Still enjoy having him though. I think Legends are released every three weeks, potentially sooner. I’d wait and see if any of the new ones look good. If you wanted to make it slightly cheaper - buy a scream sakho or Sturridge and wait for their boosts.

I’ve a bit of an SBC addiction atm; trying to get Quaresma now. Got about 11 of 18 teams before the pricefixing stopped me.

Are you using him on wall chemistry style? I’m guessing you don’t, try him on that!

Edit: And there are no perfect goalkeepers in the game. I’m just saying Schmeichel isn’t any good and nowhere near worth the coins. They all have their weaknesses. De Gea has slightly better handling than Perin but he’s way more inconsistent and is clumsy at times. Neuer is worse than Perin in everything apart from being tall, catching crosses and distribution.

I don’t have the coins for any icon. I think it was fifa 16 I saved up for ages for neuer and he wasn’t a patch on my sirigu so I’ll never spend big on a GK again

I’ve a bit of an SBC addiction atm; trying to get Quaresma now. Got about 11 of 18 teams before the pricefixing stopped me.
Last year I did a sbc to get an insane Lacazette card. Cost me like 300k and he was absolutely wonderful. Until january/february when prices dropped so much that I could affort better players. So I essentially had a 300k player on my bench and I rarely subbed him on. Couldn’t sell him. Coins wasted. Lesson learnt, I’ll never spend big on an untradable sbc player again. With that being said Quaresma looks really good, especially if you cross a lot.

Last edited:
Won the draft last night and got Salah out of a 100k pack a day before his IF, Won it again tonight but got shit packs and nothing above an 81. Meh. Might have to pick up Hazard and IF Mbappe and try incorporate them into my seria A\ La Liga hybrid I’m currently rocking. God they were good for me.

The banners thing is the biggest load of bullshit. Purely psychological too trying to get you to buy more and more packs.

BOOM! Fireworks! Umtiti...Eat shit.

:lol:

I had it the other day.

Barcelona...ooh.

Argentina....OOH!

centre back. Feck off.

I’ve honestly spent about 10 seasons now winning the division 4 title and then losing every game in division 3 and repeating again and again. As soon as I get to division 3 it’s pass pass pass pass goal.

I’ve honestly spent about 10 seasons now winning the division 4 title and then losing every game in division 3 and repeating again and again. As soon as I get to division 3 it’s pass pass pass pass goal.

You need to counter it with possession. Pass the ball around the back like in real life to draw them out of position. Quick one two down the line once he presses too hard with one of his CM and you’ll exploit the space.

Fifa has definitely tuned up the difficulty on legendary on squad battles. Went from beating moderate chem teams 8-0 with relative ease to losing 3-0 to a 73 rated side with 51 chem

Currently 4-0 in the weekend league. I actually decided to upload my last game, I think it's worth watching.

Last 2 games leading 3-2 with about 5 mins left, drew 3-3 and lost 4-3. Absolutely volleyed my chest of drawers think I’ve broken my foot.

6-0 and I'm definitely playing better than when I finished in elite 1. Should at least get close to top 100 this weekend. All 6 have been comfortable wins. The team I have right now is just perfect. The main difference between this one and my previous 4-3-2-1 team is that I've got Valencia and Alex Sandro and I'm using them a lot in attack. They're just unreal.

6-0 and I'm definitely playing better than when I finished in elite 1. Should at least get close to top 100 this weekend. All 6 have been comfortable wins. The team I have right now is just perfect. The main difference between this one and my previous 4-3-2-1 team is that I've got Valencia and Alex Sandro and I'm using them a lot in attack. They're just unreal.

think ill switch to 4321 for a while and give this a go. in theory it should work a treat
https://www.futbin.com//18/squad/1290846

Did the hybrid master SBC, costed me about 13000 and had to play 10 very boring SP season games, just to open the pack and find the best player in it to be fecking Zaha.

I'm depressed.

Did the hybrid master SBC, costed me about 13000 and had to play 10 very boring SP season games, just to open the pack and find the best player in it to be fecking Zaha.

I'm depressed.

Use the loyalty glitch next time. Go into a game with the team of the week an then when kicked off pause the game and shut the application.

Rinse and repeat 10 times.

Use the loyalty glitch next time. Go into a game with the team of the week an then when kicked off pause the game and shut the application.

Heard about it. Will try but I'm depressed because of the result. Imagine a rare players pack with the best player in it is Zaha! That needs ultra level of terrible luck to get such a result.

The Allsvenska SBC guy is incredible. Even with 4 Chem he's immense. 7th highest in game stats total; only icons have more. Finally winning more than I lose with POTY Christiansen, Bakayoko and IF Mooy.

Cheap to do as well.

The Allsvenska SBC guy is incredible. Even with 4 Chem he's immense. 7th highest in game stats total; only icons have more. Finally winning more than I lose with POTY Christiansen, Bakayoko and IF Mooy.

Cheap to do as well.

fancy a game?

Cheap to do as well.
How cheap we talking?

Don't even need to close the application. Just quit the game. Get given a loss but who cares.

Played a few games for the first time in over a month tonight. Struggled like feck and can't decide if it's due to using my phone as a hotspot or if the game has really changed so much.

Felt like my players were running in treacle. And just weren't responding crisply which is why I felt like it was probably the connection.

No chance of me playing all 40 games but it feels good to at least get back to playing some fifa.

Played a few games for the first time in over a month tonight. Struggled like feck and can't decide if it's due to using my phone as a hotspot or if the game has really changed so much.

Felt like my players were running in treacle. And just weren't responding crisply which is why I felt like it was probably the connection.

No chance of me playing all 40 games but it feels good to at least get back to playing some fifa.
Speedtest.net

The 4g on my phone gives me 191 mbit download and 53 upload which is more than enough to play fifa. If you’re say below 20 on either then it’s safe to say it’s your internet that’s causing the problems. Might be the monitor too, make sure it’s on game mode but I’m sure you already know that. Sometimes the game feels slow for no reason, might just be that. I’m sure it’ll be back to normal as soon as you get your house sorted with proper internet :)

One of those nights yet again. Score for fun, then next 2 games nothing but woodwork. Absolute wank

Speedtest.net

The 4g on my phone gives me 191 mbit download and 53 upload which is more than enough to play fifa. If you’re say below 20 on either then it’s safe to say it’s your internet that’s causing the problems. Might be the monitor too, make sure it’s on game mode but I’m sure you already know that. Sometimes the game feels slow for no reason, might just be that. I’m sure it’ll be back to normal as soon as you get your house sorted with proper internet :)

My phone is quick enough when not using it for the hotspot.

I have a max of 3 bars to play so I'm guessing it's the latency which is the problem.

One weird thing though, I've had little to zero lag whilst only having 1-3 bars, but when I was back at my mums I constantly had full 5 bars and loads of lag. Makes no sense.

think ill switch to 4321 for a while and give this a go. in theory it should work a treat
https://www.futbin.com//18/squad/1290846
I must say I like some of the previous teams you've posted here better. Willian might work as a CM but I doubt Coutinho will. Too poor defensively which is half of what a CM does in that formation. I'd also switch out Bellerin for someone like Aurier. Bellerin is just pace, you'd want a bit more from a right back. I also don't think Zlatan will work out well as a striker. As good as he might be in certain situations, that 65 pace will be very annoying unless you actively don't play balls in behind the defense of your opponent.

Just lost on pens to some cnut who had R9 and four-five other icons. He had 8 shots and 6 on target, I had 21 and 18. There was one moment at the end of the game where I was up 3-2, passed to Ronaldo who was right in front of the goal ready for a tap-in and then he decided to make the clumsiest move ever, tripping while kicking the ball away at the same time. I've no idea how or why that happened, I didn't move my stick or anything, and then the opponent scored the equalizer on the following counter attack. My controller is now broken.

6-2 so far. Just starting another game is a fecking chore. I'm so miserable.

Gone back to 4-2-3-1 narrow.
Currently 9-1. The game has felt smooth today. May try and play as many games as I can today whilst it’s lag free!