Gaming FIFA 18 Ultimate Team

Just qualified for the weekend league today, really hyped to get in there and see what the gameplay is like

Every game is A complete sweat fest, with a win at all cost mentality. I quit fut champs months ago and haven't looked back.

Praying for you brother

Every game is A complete sweat fest, with a win at all cost mentality. I quit fut champs months ago and haven't looked back.

Praying for you brother

So basically every match is like a knockout final? The prize(s) for winning must be huge then, no?

I’m really enjoying the squad battles, playing them all on world class.

I just don’t think I can ever sell ibrahimovic, but with the 4231 you have to have premier league players around him. He makes brilliant runs, always arrives in the box and passing to him from a goal kick is basically a cheat code, as the game is coded to give the ball to the team of whoever cleanly wins the header. He wins EVERY header.

Martial Rashford Jesus are brilliant together too, it’s jusy really fun to play.

Won’t ever touch weekend league, why any of you do is a mystery not one person has fun playing/talking about it

I’m really enjoying the squad battles, playing them all on world class.

I just don’t think I can ever sell ibrahimovic, but with the 4231 you have to have premier league players around him. He makes brilliant runs, always arrives in the box and passing to him from a goal kick is basically a cheat code, as the game is coded to give the ball to the team of whoever cleanly wins the header. He wins EVERY header.

Martial Rashford Jesus are brilliant together too, it’s jusy really fun to play.

Won’t ever touch weekend league, why any of you do is a mystery not one person has fun playing/talking about it
I am quite enjoying the squad battles as well outside of the odd EAids game. Mixed up with a few online seasons here and there and balance is pretty nice for me.

Agree weekend league sounds like a horror film. I get tired after 5 or so games a day let alone 20. feck that.

Anyone tried IF Kolasanic? Thinking of upgrading my Rose for him who is nowhere near as good as my IF 81 rated Aurier. 75k is a bit steep for a fullback though.

So basically every match is like a knockout final? The prize(s) for winning must be huge then, no?

It's not at all, tbh. I grinded all weekend for a couple of discard 100k packs and a few rubbish informs. Good luck though

I always prefer Shadow for fullback considering their defense and pace are their most important stats.

I always thought that but my players play way better with anchor than shadow

Anchor on young for the strength boost though. Much needed.

Will it be really that needed ? I don't usually go toe on toe with the opponent's winger. Always use one-two then crossing, or passing to the back when there's a load of space ahead to run through. Till now I haven't find much problem with full back's strength, compared to the wingers or wide forwards when I need them to keep the ball under their leg when pressured.

https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/?showoffId=jxfzh5SbC3Q:FFA18XBO

My team so far. Happy enough considering no real stand outs. Tweaked custom tactics and squad is balanced now, subs wise too. Got Vardy the bench for cheap, so might try him next to Sturridge (who I find fairly well balanced) as Morata is hit and miss really. Swap Lallana with Herrera from time to time. Rose and Clyne get subbed a bit with managing fitness. Alonso is good option, Moses alright too but I’d like to improve him at some point.

Once the weekend is over, I should have enough for special Ashley Young for LWB. Making coins from the catalogue boosts, and should land around gold 1 in squad battles for a few extra coins

Current team, yet to use Perisic, will need to work out if he’s best at St, Cam or CM.

Gonna grab Florenzi and Sandro after next rewards I think. After I’ll just save for Dybala & Naingolan.

Krv6HdR.jpg

Current team, yet to use Perisic, will need to work out if he’s best at St, Cam or CM.

Gonna grab Florenzi and Sandro after next rewards I think. After I’ll just save for Dybala & Naingolan.

Krv6HdR.jpg

Allan not better in that role than khedira like last year?

Koulibaly is great there, H/H work rate make him perfect for the middle CB in a 532/352 type formation

Allan not better in that role than khedira like last year?

Koulibaly is great there, H/H work rate make him perfect for the middle CB in a 532/352 type formation

Allan’s not bad he’s on my bench, I also have IF Torreira who’s a steal for around 10k. My only issue is they’re both small, find size and physicality makes a good difference when running back with CDM. They’re both much nippier though.

I just need Naingolan, Calcio A is short of proper wrecking CDMs.

Having a go at icon Schmeichel, figure it'll sort my goalkeeper position out for the rest of the game. Although I might have to sit and wait for my scream cards to boost to achieve the 86 rating, could be waiting until fifa 19

Allan’s not bad he’s on my bench, I also have IF Torreira who’s a steal for around 10k. My only issue is they’re both small, find size and physicality makes a good difference when running back with CDM. They’re both much nippier though.

I just need Naingolan, Calcio A is short of proper wrecking CDMs.

Kessie is not bad.

Bought Florenzi and Hamsik for big money but both been disappointing for me. Played Hamsik AM, and his passing wasn't good, and he was too weak. I prefer Gomez, although he's very weak, his dribbling and speed allow him to get free of a marker.

Florenzi seems like he can't dribble and poor defensively.

Bought Florenzi and Hamsik for big money but both been disappointing for me. Played Hamsik AM, and his passing wasn't good, and he was too weak. I prefer Gomez, although he's very weak, his dribbling and speed allow him to get free of a marker.

Florenzi seems like he can't dribble and poor defensively.

What chem style you using for Florenzi? I've got shadow on him and he is dynamite

Fahrmann
Florenzi
Manolas
Boateng
Alaba
Naingollan
Pogba
Vidal
O.Dembele
Griezmann
Martial

Subs: SIF Kimmich, Monthly Meuneir, Monthly Kane, IF Alessandrini, Promes, Perisic

Kimmich and Meuneir have ridiculous stats, they make for quality CM/CAM super subs. Alessandrini is a little revelation, everyone should pick him up, whether starting or super sub.

As long as I don't let shit players nick wins against me I should be hitting Elite with that squad.

That is if I have the motivation to play every game!

What chem style you using for Florenzi? I've got shadow on him and he is dynamite

I never really pay attention to them, or even use them. Do they make much difference?

Plays RWB for me so is/should be the main source of creativity down that side.

Fahrmann
Florenzi
Manolas
Boateng
Alaba
Naingollan
Pogba
Vidal
O.Dembele
Griezmann
Martial

Subs: SIF Kimmich, Monthly Meuneir, Monthly Kane, IF Alessandrini, Promes, Perisic

Kimmich and Meuneir have ridiculous stats, they make for quality CM/CAM super subs. Alessandrini is a little revelation, everyone should pick him up, whether starting or super sub.

As long as I don't let shit players nick wins against me I should be hitting Elite with that squad.

That is if I have the motivation to play every game!

Unbelievable squad that, how you afford all them?

I never really pay attention to them, or even use them. Do they make much difference?

Honestly, you shouldnt play without them. Makes a huge difference.

Gone for a 4-2-3-1 with the CAM’s instead of the wingers.

Perin

Ghoulam
Miranda
Bonucci
Alves

Verratti
Marchisio

Hamsik
Insigne
Gomez

Higuain

Got a few positions to upgrade, Handanovic for Perin, Thiago Silva for Bonucci an Mertens for Insigne.

Rashford couldn't hit a barn door with a banjo before I added Deadeye to him. According to futbin it upped his finishing from 78 to 93.

Shall be trying 3 new players this weekend. Lacazette, IF Fekir and Matuidi. Hopefully I can push on for gold 1 at the very least.

Been playing piss poor last month. I honestly can’t celebrate a goal until I win the ball back from kick off! EA really need to fix that. Defenders are stood in glue and don’t react.

Shall be trying 3 new players this weekend. Lacazette, IF Fekir and Matuidi. Hopefully I can push on for gold 1 at the very least.

Been playing piss poor last month. I honestly can’t celebrate a goal until I win the ball back from kick off! EA really need to fix that. Defenders are stood in glue and don’t react.

Its a joke, score a goal, concede, score. My Jesus has mental stats because of it but really frustrating. It's nearly worth getting a man sent off just to get it going.

I've been shocking last couple of days, relegated back to division 7 or something and I've lost to the comp twice on professional in squad battles.
All thanks to my strange fascination with the post which continues, I seem to hit it at least 3 times a game when anyone bar Jesus shoots, need to work on my finishing skills.

Got IF Young for 26k. Not too shabby judging by the market. Has sentinel chemistry, might change it but it will do for now

I see a lot of discussion about chemistry styles on here, tbh I never use them at all. What are the recommended?

GK, CB's, CDM, CAM, Wingers and Strikers please as I see Anchor is recommended for full backs

Is Toni Kroos the best Free kick taker in the game? I think i scored 4 out of 5 with him so far, distance 20-25 yards. Anyone know other excellent free kick takers to try out?