Gaming FIFA 18 Ultimate Team

Probably just me, but I don’t get people that do this. If you’re going to pick players from just one team you might as well play regular seasons no?

It's definitely not just you, loads of people say it to me. My response is that I play FUT for the competitive element rather than to build a specific team and I support United so limiting myself like this stops me spending hours on the market like I used to.

Also, I used to build epic hybrids but it was top time consuming. With this I spend £150 in September, make a monster United team then just play.

I’m trying to work out a way to get Prem-Calcio A hybrid.

This is my team so far: 4-3-3(4)

Costa(LW) Belotti(ST) Anderson(RW)

Dybala(CAM)

OTW Kessie(CM) Allan(CM)

Lukaku Koulibaly Musacchio Cancelo

Handanovič

It’s 100 chem so far. I just want to bring in a Martial for Costa and a striker like G.Jesus. I think I can bring in Matuidi for Kessie, which would put Martial and Jesus at 6 chem, I could bring that to 8 with loyalty and a prem manager, since everyone else is at 10 chem anyway. Any suggestions on what to do?

@ovoxo what about something like this?

BXOBs0Z.png

Edit: just seen Koulibaly is on 6 chem. Flat 433 would get him 9 though.

@ovoxo what about something like this?

BXOBs0Z.png

Edit: just seen Koulibaly is on 6 chem. Flat 433 would get him 9 though.

I like the look of that Fellaini!

My bad, I should have said I’d like to Keep Dybala in the team. I don’t think it’d be possible with Dybala at CAM would it?

I’m trying to work out a way to get Prem-Calcio A hybrid.

This is my team so far: 4-3-3(4)

Costa(LW) Belotti(ST) Anderson(RW)

Dybala(CAM)

OTW Kessie(CM) Allan(CM)

Lukaku Koulibaly Musacchio Cancelo

Handanovič

It’s 100 chem so far. I just want to bring in a Martial for Costa and a striker like G.Jesus. I think I can bring in Matuidi for Kessie, which would put Martial and Jesus at 6 chem, I could bring that to 8 with loyalty and a prem manager, since everyone else is at 10 chem anyway. Any suggestions on what to do?
http://www.futhead.com/18/squads/1330051/

Thanks man, that’s perfect! I’ve been looking to change Costa and Belotti.

I’ve been saving for Chiellini, so I can use him instead of Benatia.

Is Jesus any good? His physical seems a bit low.
He’s really good. And no worries :)

Not sure if it’s just a coincidence but since the latest patch nearly all of games have had a deflected goal in them.

Not sure if it’s just a coincidence but since the latest patch nearly all of games have had a deflected goal in them.

Maybe that's a bit too many, but I do like that they happen. So often in real footy, and in 17 deflections pretty much never went in. Before the very first patch I saw a few, and after I was upset that seemed to revert to 17 mode.

For realistic balance you should be at some risk every time you let an opponent rip from top of the box, even if you have 7 guys between him and the goal.

@Macern what do you do against the guys who dont defend with their CB's but jockey with midfielders or put pressure only with midfielders.

Outdribbling the CPU or outsprinting the CPI or outcombining the CPU is so so difficult as it never leaves gaps.
I don’t do anything particular. It’s harder to score sometimes but generally I create enough chances. Having someone like Ronaldo who can shoot from everywhere helps

I'm not sure about this online. I don't see where the 'skill' is? And I have won 3 games out of 3 so I am not being bitter.

It's just sprint sprint sprint - goal.

Offline it's good.

Is the rewards issued at 6pm now since the clock went back an hour?

Monthly’s baby!!! Cannot wait.

Got William, Icardi, IF Miller from my weekly rewards and for the monthly Fekir!! Pretty happy with that as he fits my team. Nothing else really worth bragging about.

Just qualified for the weekend league today, really hyped to get in there and see what the gameplay is like

Gold 2, got 4 players rated 82. feck right off :lol:
Sorloth, berezutsky, Mooy, Hernandez.

Just qualified for the weekend league today, really hyped to get in there and see what the gameplay is like

Will quote this on Monday morning when you’re a broken man.

As someone whos had insane pack luck thia year (Pogba and Kante to name the best) Ive decided I want a legend in one of my 100k packs and IF Sanchez in my monthlys.

So I've never played in the weekend league before. Last year i didn't play much of Fifa at all so never got around to it, so i thought i would try this year.

Big mistake. I can't even qualify for the thing. I'm not great at Fifa, but i'm not that bad either, but this game mode is crazy. I come up against the same type of opponent every time.

They all sit extremely deep, either have park the bus or custom tactic, soak up pressure and use their AI defenders to press, then launch a lightening counter with ping pong passing, then rinse and repeat.

It has to be the most infuriating time I've had on the game. Not really going to give it another go as it's not worth the hassle.

Shite! Arnoutavic the best from my monthlys.

Neither pack had a walkout either, did get Jesus though... whats his going rate? Market seems to differ wildy.

This game boils my piss.

Just scrimped together 15k to do a draft. 10 minutes in, playing some good stuff, get through on goal...disconnect.

No rewards, packs, nothing. 15k down the drain.

This game boils my piss.

Just scrimped together 15k to do a draft. 10 minutes in, playing some good stuff, get through on goal...disconnect.

I think there’s a thing on their site where you can get refunded a draft token, not great but better than nothing.

This game boils my piss.

Log it with EA and you'll get a token, happens often enough its a FAQ.