Gaming FIFA 18 Ultimate Team

You tried him ?

This is my current team at the moment :

cf5183485379e19.jpg

Want to replace B.Silva, also Morata isn't really that good for me unfortunately. Have some nice shots and goals but he strangely looks slower than what his stats are suggesting.
No but played with him outside FUT,he is very nice to use. Go for Jesus/Rashford or Antonio.

I have Jesus and Aguero up front and the difference is still mininal, he is so so good.

I’d swap Lallana for Herrera, Lallana is a bit trash IMO.

I didn't like Herrera much when I played with United in the demo, in fact I have never liked Herrera in Fifa for general and whenever I play Career mode I sell him and Mata immediately. :lol:

Is he changed in the main game itself ? Because I hadn't tried.

Lallana with finisher chemistry has some very nice shooting in him.

No but played with him outside FUT,he is very nice to use. Go for Jesus/Rashford or Antonio.

I have Jesus and Aguero up front and the difference is still mininal, he is so so good.

Tried Antonio before, fast and strong but his finishing for me with strangely crap.

I'll try Rashford, don't have enough money for Jesus currently, though.

Cheers mate, I was thinking of moving on Buffon for someone with better chemistry. I have Bravo as backup though he seems to have turned incompetent since yesterday for some reason but I'll definately try those two. I have the coins for Ruffier is he's the better option and Buffon money for Jesus.

Guy talks alot of rubbish but tactic is effective.

Thanks, I’ll give that a watch.

Just noticed that’s for the formation with 3 cams an I’ve got the one with a cam an 2 wingers. I’ll give it a try an see if it’s transferable.

The pro's have won again, FIFA didnt remoge driven shot and now skill dribbling/ltrt dribbling is back like it never left and just as fast as in last years. FIFA just has to play to the wishes of their posterboys, it's sadly really how they deliberately make the game flawed such that their babies can play their sweaty game again.

I play narrow 4231, can confirm it is OP. I didn't like the amount of space between the front players in a flat 433, and they're tripping over eachother in a 41212 so it's the perfect balance for me.

So. My fav formation is 4-3-2-1 and im about to buy Coutinho (full brazilian team) has anyone tried him? His pace would be a downgrade compared to costa and taison but i like players with great close control. Will he play like a number 10 if i put stay central on him?

Just noticed that’s for the formation with 3 cams an I’ve got the one with a cam an 2 wingers. I’ll give it a try an see if it’s transferable.
Shouldn't make any odds. I play widemen as well and its fine. Probably a little better defensively but worse attacking

Did both scream SBCs and bought 3 more scream cards in hope there'll be an SBC for them tomorrow. There was two last year - trade 5 for SBC Payet, trade 3 for SBC Costa.

Starting to improve, probably 1:1 at the moment in Div 7. Still lose every time I come up against a Silver team, Dolberg especially destroys me.

First FIFA I’ve had fun with UT in a long time. Still playing offline though, enjoyable with the ranking system. Allows me to get used to the game again and raise difficulty bit by bit.

2 more days and I’m back bitches! God I can’t wait to tear some people apart! Still not used Modric either yet despite buying him over 2 weeks ago!

I'm saving my scratch for a Maradona (or a Ronaldinho, we'll see), but as earning millions goes at a glacial pace for those of us who aren't @Eddy_JukeZ, I decided to live in the now and traded up my CAM. Mata did a decent enough job, and will still be there for squad depth, but goodness me was Özil a worthy upgrade. Him and Ibra are tearing things up for me <3

Maybe I'll finally get up and out of Division 3.

Right, I am really bored of SBs now. I can comfortably beat Legendary 9/10, but I cant see me ever getting top 100 as it pretty much requires 5-0 wins every game.
It got boring because you feel forced to go out and just really attack. It's really not much fun at all.

Also really bored of the 41212. Thinking 4231 with the CAMs. I'd be tempted with 3atb and have some width in my side also, but don't want to be left short

Anyone tried out Litmanen 85 rating? Seems to be one of the cheapest icons and i need a top player at the 10 position. Not bothered doing the SBC for Costa though

Why is Bakayoko being so widely used? Nearly every side I've faced has him in it? Presently having Strootman and Keita playing the defensive midfielder role. Is Baka a considerable improvement?

Why is Bakayoko being so widely used? Nearly every side I've faced has him in it? Presently having Strootman and Keita playing the defensive midfielder role. Is Baka a considerable improvement?

Didn't try him. I have Matic and Henderson as DMFs, alternating between both. Really like both especially Matic.

Right, I am really bored of SBs now. I can comfortably beat Legendary 9/10, but I cant see me ever getting top 100 as it pretty much requires 5-0 wins every game.
It got boring because you feel forced to go out and just really attack. It's really not much fun at all.

Also really bored of the 41212. Thinking 4231 with the CAMs. I'd be tempted with 3atb and have some width in my side also, but don't want to be left short

4-1-2-1-2 is very widely used it becomes very boring after a while. Currently I'm using the 4-3-2-1.

Only if your idea of fun was to press a button and have a guaranteed goal. Can't invest hours into such a game.

The shooting needed tweaking, sure, but the game as a whole was much better at the beginning.

I'm from an esports background and have been involved in the industry for over 15 years as a player, manager, event organiser and more. If FIFA wants to be taken seriously, "features" such as momentum and assisted defending/passing/shooting need to be removed so that there is a natural skill curve in the game.

The shooting needed tweaking, sure, but the game as a whole was much better at the beginning.

I'm from an esports background and have been involved in the industry for over 15 years as a player, manager, event organiser and more. If FIFA wants to be taken seriously, "features" such as momentum and assisted defending/passing/shooting need to be removed so that there is a natural skill curve in the game.

Do you really believe this is present in the game then? What about scripting?

http://www.futhead.com/18/squads/1286671/

Would this team do well in the weekend league?

Well I think it looks much better than it plays :lol:
The wingers are hard to get right. You either ask them to defend and by around 60mins they are knackered or ask them to stay up top when defending and they are so far away from the rest of the game they are none existent.

Waste of coins that was :lol:

Well I think it looks much better than it plays :lol:
The wingers are hard to get right. You either ask them to defend and by around 60mins they are knackered or ask them to stay up top when defending and they are so far away from the rest of the game they are none existent.

Waste of coins that was :lol:

I find wingers to be a waste of time too. It's so easy to get nudged off the ball. Quick passing is the best way to unlock defences I find.