Gaming FIFA 18 Ultimate Team

I also jumped on the Perin bandwagon thanks to @Macern and he's been solid. I like Reina as well, but I haven't been disappointed.

I've packed both Walker and Bellerin, who do you guys recommend. For now I play two team to save on buying fitness items.
I'm also pretty terrible at the game so any tips on defence would be awesome.

Currently like this.
GK - Bravo
RB - Walker - Bellerin
CB - Stones - Chambers
CB - Koscielny - Zouma
LB - Alonso - Bertrand
CDM - Fernandinho - Wilshere
CDM - Schneiderlin - Kouyate
CM - Klaasen - Ward Prowse
AMR - Sterling - Sissoko
AML - Bernado Silva - Izquierdo
ST - Morata - Musa

I've packed both Walker and Bellerin, who do you guys recommend. For now I play two team to save on buying fitness items.
I'm also pretty terrible at the game so any tips on defence would be awesome.

Currently like this.
GK - Bravo
RB - Walker - Bellerin
CB - Stones - Chambers
CB - Koscielny - Zouma
LB - Alonso - Bertrand
CDM - Fernandinho - Wilshere
CDM - Schneiderlin - Kouyate
CM - Klaasen - Ward Prowse
AMR - Sterling - Sissoko
AML - Bernado Silva - Izquierdo
ST - Morata - Musa

I’m guessing you like pacey full backs. Semedo is better than all of them, pair him with umtiti and Paulinho after selling Walker and get bakayoko in midfield

I'm 11-11 so far. Would be way better but I've been playing FM at the same time and also wasn't paying attention to the connection bars at the start so if it's a really bad lag then I just quit and don't bother (happened 3 times). Just need 12 for gold 2 monthly so 1 win away, but I'll probably get to the 18. Gold 1 monthly would need 23 which is usually an intense WL for me to get to, possible but don't feel like putting myself through the stress. I'll see how many games are left at 18 wins I guess.

I’m guessing you like pacey full backs. Semedo is better than all of them, pair him with umtiti and Paulinho after selling Walker and get bakayoko in midfield
iv been trying semedo, after using Oscar de marcos for a long time, id rate oscar over semedo for pace and dribbling but semedo for crossing

iv been trying semedo, after using Oscar de marcos for a long time, id rate oscar over semedo for pace and dribbling but semedo for crossing

Semedo is such an outlet in my 2nd team. Feels like the fastest player in the game

This is where I'm now at. Bought Robben and have had to downgrade my defence to accommodate him.
dFFvlt3.png

I’m bored with the Mrs on call tonight, probably gonna buy Fifa points for the sake of it

Where do you play if you want to play with Bronze teams?

They basically don't exist anymore which is a huge shame, EA did away with the bronze and Silver tourneys awhile back for some stupid reason.

Now it's gold Bpl sweat teams all the way

I truly suck at this game. 12-7 right now...just need 8 more wins for gold 1 monthly. I can’t seem to hold a lead. Even if I go 3 up I’m not confident. Could be a long afternoon of frustration! How is everyone else getting on?

I truly suck at this game. 12-7 right now...just need 8 more wins for gold 1 monthly. I can’t seem to hold a lead. Even if I go 3 up I’m not confident. Could be a long afternoon of frustration! How is everyone else getting on?
9-1. I’m away, haven’t played since friday. Luckily I won’t come home too late, so I’ll have enough time to finish. Though, another weekend where I have to play the majority of my games in one session :(

Anyone else use Timo Werner? Absolute quality on this game, his dribbling and finishing on both feet is something else. My strikers are Werner, Jhon Cordoba, Icardi, Belotti and Yussuf Poulsen.

Belotti was abit disappointing, seemed to be half decent at everything but didn't score enough. Icardi is excellent in the air but he's quite immobile and can't really dribble but if you cross alot then he's definitely worth having.

Cordoba is an absolute beast, really strong, quick and can finish as well. Good in the air, for a 77 he's an excellent striker. Same with Poulsen, who's an excellent dribbler, can't finish though.

Ibrahimovic is brilliant. Playing Him in 4-3-2-1 with martial and Bernardo Silva either side. Bernardo Silva has instructions to stay central and he plays like a number 10, probably the best for value player in my team.

It’s amazing how many people I come up against that just let me run right through them with my right back. It’s like they are always expecting a long ball or me to pass it to someone else and I cut through pretty easily.

Another tip, on corners use the near post tactic and blast it full power towards the corner of the 6 yard box. 1 in 2 for me go in.

Ibrahimovic is brilliant. Playing Him in 4-3-2-1 with martial and Bernardo Silva either side. Bernardo Silva has instructions to stay central and he plays like a number 10, probably the best for value player in my team.

It’s amazing how many people I come up against that just let me run right through them with my right back. It’s like they are always expecting a long ball or me to pass it to someone else and I cut through pretty easily.

Another tip, on corners use the near post tactic and blast it full power towards the corner of the 6 yard box. 1 in 2 for me go in.
No way. Corners are easy to get, so if that was the case you’d win every game through lots of corner goals.

Could Ibra in midfield work?

I wouldn’t waste him there personally, I don’t mind my ST not having pace.
I will have Aguero and Jesus up front so Im good in that position but I want a midfielder with a lot of ability on the ball. Ibra is a great finisher, passer, dribbler who is strong, tall, two footed and skillful, just like a cheaper and slower Pogba. So might give him a try.

The effectiveness of cheap pacey strikers is ridiculous. Bought Callum Wilson after really struggling, instant improvements.

I will have Aguero and Jesus up front so Im good in that position but I want a midfielder with a lot of ability on the ball. Ibra is a great finisher, passer, dribbler who is strong, tall, two footed and skillful, just like a cheaper and slower Pogba. So might give him a try.

I think he’ll be ideal then. I think having someone as tall and as strong as him is perfect even from goal kicks, as he wins most balls and the game is scripted to keep the ball in your possession when you win a header pretty much 99% of the time.

Not going to play all 40 games this weekend. I'm hungover as feck and I don't have the motivation to play 28 more games. Also I only need 14 wins to finish in elite 1 monthly so that's what I'm going to do. Four more wins.

Scraped gold 2 but happy to at least make gold 1 for the monthly. Sooo many BPL opponents with Rui Costa and there’s me with my weak ass team. Need some pack luck to improve this team!

Not going to play all 40 games this weekend. I'm hungover as feck and I don't have the motivation to play 28 more games. Also I only need 14 wins to finish in elite 1 monthly so that's what I'm going to do. Four more wins.

Yeah fair play mate. No point slogging it out after you get Elite 1 for the monthly’s.

Dunno how you guys played 40 games of this every weekend. I can only bare maybe one weekend a month in playing the full set. Annoying that I'll probably never get any decent monthly rewards but not worth the effort.

How do you guys think young kids could play FIFA? Thinking of getting a PS4 for the kids (10 to 6 yrs old). Can you choose easier controls?

How do you guys think young kids could play FIFA? Thinking of getting a PS4 for the kids (10 to 6 yrs old). Can you choose easier controls?
I started playing when I was 5 so they should be fine. And yeah you can choose easier controls.