Gaming FIFA 16

Will buying from the PSN US store mess anything up on my UK account? Like, can I just delete the US account afterwards without any issues?

Will buying from the PSN US store mess anything up on my UK account? Like, can I just delete the US account afterwards without any issues?
I think the US account has to stay on the system. Not 100%, its grand though.

I looked into the U.S. Account. Just leave it on your system, activate your PS4 as the primary one for that account (that's not a bad thing, don't get confused like I did!) and just pretend your U.S. Account isn't even there.

I'm late to the party with this but I can finally understand how it works now. I guess it's to just compensate for shared consoles within a household.

If I download from the US store are there any other ramifications? Like, do I need to be online at all times to play the game even in offline mode? Asking as my internet can be a bit temperamental. And would my FIFA 15 progress carry over? The career mode bonuses (60% extra budget) for example.

:lol:

Have you ever played with someone you had suspicion lagged games on purpose? One of the players yesterday was that way, game was pristine when he had the ball and was on the move but once I got into his half it became unplayable somehow.

YES THIS. I always wondered but initially I thought it was impossible, but I guess it could be possible if people played on PC.

I have this all the time, but worse is it works fine right up until I'm about to shoot where it starts lagging and i hit the power button so many times i have no idea how much i have powered it or what direction i have aimed at the I inevitably hit a horrendous shot.

So I'm leading 3-1 in the 80th minute and my opponent pauses the game, then I get kicked out of UT and the game counts as a loss and disconnect? What is this?

The evil that EA refuses to fix.

On another note, Sainsbury are selling the game for £35 if you do a £30 shop. Wonder if psn credit is included in that.

City are predictably brilliant. Their line-up is pretty much cut out for this game. Tried Bayern too but didn't like them at all, to be fair I never found Bayern good to play with in FIFA.

Get prepared for the inevitable server crash's tomorrow. EA always seem to mess up that part on release.

Played a bit. Couldn't find a match with Palace online (manual controls) so switched to Bayern and shock horror found a game instantly. Thankfully I won but game feels a bit weird, seems to be less control in terms of player turns/ball pass speeds.

Anyone recommend me a good 3 and a half/4 star team? I thought about Palace as mentioned, Sao Paulo and a few other Brazilian teams now they're back

Anyone recommend me a good 3 and a half/4 star team? I thought about Palace as mentioned, Sao Paulo and a few other Brazilian teams now they're back
Are Monchengladbach still 4 star, or did they get upgraded? If not them, then try Hoffenheim or Freiburg.

How have so many of you managed to get a copy already? Mine is expected to arrive tomorrow, from Amazon, but the Royal Mail tracked service has the last "checkpoint" as my parcel entering the national distribution centre at 5am this morning. Seemingly, it hasn't moved since.

How have so many of you managed to get a copy already? Mine is expected to arrive tomorrow, from Amazon, but the Royal Mail tracked service has the last "checkpoint" as my parcel entering the national distribution centre at 5am this morning. Seemingly, it hasn't moved since.

I think most of us who have the game are from the US. The remaining must have got it from the US PSN store.

Mine is retail copy from the store, they have been in shops in Poland since Monday. Always 3-4 days before release.

Got my promotion to division 7, needed all 10 games and did it by the scruff of the neck but final outcome matters. I actually needed only 1 win (or 3 points) out of my last 4 games, had a lead with Lyon against Liverpool but conceded, then conceded a late equalizer against Inter while playing with Milan and lost against Schalke with Ajax so I needed a draw in my final game. Took West Brom which was good decision because they are very solid, won 2-1.

What I can say after 20 league games is this game is much more tactical than any previous FIFA. You need to go out there with a clear gameplan and execute it if you want to win. You cannot possibly play the same type of game with Milan and Dortmund because it won't work.

After today's testing of teams (picked different side for all games) I can say following:

* Milan are much better than I expected and get paired against 4.5 star teams so that's another advantage. For slower passing game they are good.

* Leicester are rapid and fun to play and they get paired against dross (got Nantes). Mahrez is amazing.

* Ajax are a mess, cannot control midfield, fast winger and attackers but it didn't amount to much in my game.

* West Brom are terrific if you want to pack midfield and just go for a 1-0 grind, Berahino is great for counter attacks while Rondon is a constant threat, their defenders are very strong and full backs are decent. Midfield does not pass the ball well but intercepts frequently.

Played a bit. Couldn't find a match with Palace online (manual controls) so switched to Bayern and shock horror found a game instantly. Thankfully I won but game feels a bit weird, seems to be less control in terms of player turns/ball pass speeds.

Basel I'd imagine would be good, Embolo is a beast. Think they were good in 15. But problem is that it takes forever always to find a match when using a 3.5 star team.

Thought this was out on Friday!

Just downloaded it from the store, I'll play a few games tonight then start up ultimate team tomorrow.

Well into FUT. Everything is so expensive in the beginning, one does need to pack a star player and get a lot of coins to really get the fun out of the game mode.

Everyone should've bought Martial a week ago or so, his price was around 4k and now his buy now is 19000. I got him for 9900 when his max buy now was 10k and you couldn't find one for cheaper, and now they raised his max buy now by 10k. Feel like I should hold onto him even though I could already make a solid 10k profit just from him :lol:

So I was doing player training on FIFA 16 and came across the training bar where you have a dark green portion and a light green portion on the progress meter of the attributes that will undergo training. The player who I was training was in my starting lineup and had played a few games, so I suspect that the light green portion is the amount which will be added due to his match experience.

However, upon carrying out the training drills, the increase in attribute was less than the amount represented by the light green bar, and the light green bar was gone. Does this mean that the amount trained was even less than the amount which was to be gained from match experience? Anyone have any ideas?

Holy feck, this fut draft thing gives you good rewards actually. Beat the single player one on professional (just 4 games against two 4th league teams, udinese and then bayer leverkusen) and I got a jumbo premium gold pack and a gold players pack. Not bad at all.

So when will prices peak? I think I'll be selling my players tonight and then buy them back after the weekend. But it's my first FUT year on PC in quite a while and I don't know how the economy there ticks.

just started my FUT too. I prefer the madden one but this one seems cool too. I think i should stick to the single player one before going online though seeing as they match me with teams that have messi and 100 chemistry while I still have silver players in my team.

Is FUT worth playing then? I never liked the fact that it felt like a slog to be able to get enough points for a proper pack.

Well into FUT. Everything is so expensive in the beginning, one does need to pack a star player and get a lot of coins to really get the fun out of the game mode.
Nah, that's not true at all.

I've always had incredibly bad luck with packs, so I don't really bother with them anymore, and I've been able to build up a decent 4.5 star team on full chemistry having only played the free FUT draft token (and lost in the first game). Quick sold all cards, was able to use the 5/6k coins I got to purchase a full La Liga squad.

The main thing to remember with FUT - it's all about team chemistry.

In fact, I can actually see bagging a star player at the beginning ruining the game mode, as you are pretty much gifted a top notch squad rather than having to earn it by getting coins from season promotions/winning tournaments.

I also like going into all games as the under-dog with the worse squad. Always makes me concentrate more.

Is FUT worth playing then? I never liked the fact that it felt like a slog to be able to get enough points for a proper pack.

Don't waste your coins on packs, just use coin boosts and do offline to get a decent amount of coins to build a team. Or just look for bargains and sell for profit, made just short of 100k solely from trading on the Access trial and the only players I packed that sold above 1k were Schneiderlin & van Dijk.

I didn't play it last year, but played it a lot in previous years. The packs certainly used to be a bit of a ripoff when buying with coins. For the same amount, you could usually buy at least one decent player that actually fits your team. Only worth getting if you are rich enough to gamble on getting superstar or in-form players.

The game itself is good fun though, particularly if you play with bronze or silver players, as then you can pretty much buy a new player after every win.

I've made a cheapish PL team so far. Everyone is from Everton except Brown, Rangel and Guzan. I have Godin on loan so will sub him on for brown until I get enough coins for someone else.

Our wingers are quite expensive because of their pace at the moment, even though I've heard that doesn't count for much in this game. Hopefully the market evens out soon!

I've made a cheapish PL team so far. Everyone is from Everton except Brown, Rangel and Guzan. I have Godin on loan so will sub him on for brown until I get enough coins for someone else.

Our wingers are quite expensive because of their pace at the moment, even though I've heard that doesn't count for much in this game. Hopefully the market evens out soon!

Have a look at Cameron Jerome if you need a striker, he's surprisingly great.

So I was doing player training on FIFA 16 and came across the training bar where you have a dark green portion and a light green portion on the progress meter of the attributes that will undergo training. The player who I was training was in my starting lineup and had played a few games, so I suspect that the light green portion is the amount which will be added due to his match experience.

However, upon carrying out the training drills, the increase in attribute was less than the amount represented by the light green bar, and the light green bar was gone. Does this mean that the amount trained was even less than the amount which was to be gained from match experience? Anyone have any ideas?
Don't your players improve like they used to now then in career mode? (just through playing matches).

You have to actually train them?

Bit of both, you can set a few players up on specific training to improve what you think is needed, 5 at a time, I think.
Thanks. So if you 'train' them - do they not get match experience (and thus skill improvement) whilst they are training then? Don't like the sound of this myself - if I wanted in depth, I'd play football manager.

Just played my first game on Career. Lost 3-1 to Celta Vigo on World Class, good game though, the goals they scored were all smashed into the top corner which I hope is just an anomaly. Noticed though that they like to do the kick and punt technique a lot, I think that's how pace will be utilised this year.

Wish the fecking postman would move his arse. I want to get my UT going!

What PL players are people getting joy with?

Thanks. So if you 'train' them - do they not get match experience (and thus skill improvement) whilst they are training then? Don't like the sound of this myself - if I wanted in depth, I'd play football manager.
I have no idea, to be honest(still waiting for it to download), perhaps it stacks, or just focuses where the training goes.

You can set it to train your academy newgens though, which is more important IMHO, as moulding them could become important.

Just played my first game on Career. Lost 3-1 to Celta Vigo on World Class, good game though, the goals they scored were all smashed into the top corner which I hope is just an anomaly. Noticed though that they like to do the kick and punt technique a lot, I think that's how pace will be utilised this year.

That doesn't fill me with much promise at all. I found that to be a massive problem with the A.I on Fifa 15. They almost always scored wonder goals with average players. It made no difference.

That doesn't fill me with much promise at all. I found that to be a massive problem with the A.I on Fifa 15. They almost always scored wonder goals with average players. It made no difference.

Second game I won 2-0 so it might have just been one of those games, which would be a bit ridiculous if it happened in the first one!
It was a bit irritating though. It was poor defending from me initially that led to them being in certain positions but they were all from roughly the edge of the box or just inside the box and were all perfectly in the top corner giving Howard no chance at all.