Gaming FIFA 16

Sound, I'll start it up later when I'm back from the gym.

Yeah I'll be in for the pro clubs too @Duffy , will get the game (or have it download) at midnight so will be playing tomorrow.

Is this XBOX and does it work across accounts?

Xbox One. Set eachother's Xbox as the other person's home Xbox - Settings > My Xbox. Everything one person owns, the other person, on the other Xbox will be able to use and play, simultaneously.

It will work across all accounts on the same Xbox, as long as the home account is signed in.

It's totally legit, Xbox have a tutorial web page set up for it.

http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-one/games/my-home-xbox

Xbox One. Set eachother's Xbox as the other person's home Xbox - Settings > My Xbox. Everything one person owns, the other person, on the other Xbox will be able to use and play, simultaneously.

It will work across all accounts on the same Xbox, as long as the home account is signed in.

It's totally legit, Xbox have a tutorial web page set up for it.

http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-one/games/my-home-xbox

This is new information for me :lol:

Me and my brother both have xbox ones. Does that mean that we can play FIFA completely unrestricted and at the same time etc? Is there any drawbacks?

No draw backs at all. Me and my brother play co-op seasons together all the time.

It's a shame your only hearing about this now. You and your brother could have saved yourselves a decent bit of money.

I'm suprised the games getting praise here. I played a few games on the demo and it felt much the same as before. Frustrating passing, defenders who appear to be hallucinating and players with the turning speed of a 1 legged bear on its stomach (let that image sink in). My brothers play it online and will definitely buy the game and normally the actual football always make me want to play it so I'll probably get suckered into playing it again. Hopefully, it's a decent experience.

:lol: took them one day to release a patch that increases the pace of the game significantly. Why, EA, why? It is still slower than 15 but going in the wrong direction.

1 hour and 30 minutes until it's playable :drool: Will probably only play a couple of games and then go to bed though for tonight

:lol: took them one day to release a patch that increases the pace of the game significantly. Why, EA, why? It is still slower than 15 but going in the wrong direction.

I have played it and nothing has changed.

How's the tackling and defending side of game? Did they improve it or is it still nonexistent?

Well I dunno mate. I'm nearly a "professional" in the game so obviously I have spent a lot of time playing. 15 is a great game in my opinion. There's basically nothing in the game that pisses me off anymore, which there was in every single previous FIFA version.

15 for me is one of the worst gameplay I've ever experienced for a long time. I don't know how to put it but the gameplay is very boring and very scripted (against com). Maybe the online is much better, I don't know but I don't like playing online with bunch of 11 years old.

15 for me is one of the worst gameplay I've ever experienced for a long time. I don't know how to put it but the gameplay is very boring and very scripted (against com). Maybe the online is much better, I don't know but I don't like playing online with bunch of 11 years old.
I don't think I ever played an offline game against CPU in FIFA15. It's just too broken. I assume it's the same in F16.

I don't think I ever played an offline game against CPU in FIFA15. It's just too broken. I assume it's the same in F16.
I've been playing offline career and it's all right. I'm switching to online seasons soon anyway though.

Pro evo or fifa =(

I just cant make my mind up this year.

Pro evo was a better demo but the reviewers i trust have given both games the exact same score for both. On top; all my friends play fifa only.
If you prefer online play, UT or those similar features, stick with FIFA. PES 2016 is poor online imo and think the MyClub feature is really lacking compared to FIFA's UT. I'm already looking for a FIFA deal and intend of taking PES to CEX once FIFA arrives.

If you prefer online play, UT or those similar features, stick with FIFA. PES 2016 is poor online imo and think the MyClub feature is really lacking compared to FIFA's UT. I'm already looking for a FIFA deal and intend of taking PES to CEX once FIFA arrives.

What abput like career mode? Does pro evo do that? If i remember correctly master league was very fake and i like realism in career mode

What abput like career mode? Does pro evo do that? If i remember correctly master league was very fake and i like realism in career mode

I got a big offer from Newcastle for Di Maria hours before playing West Ham on 10 PM on Saturday in ML's equivalent of Premier League. This was PES16 by the way. Name 3 things that are wrong about this occurence.

sarni better be bullshitting because if they did in fact release a patch to please the coked up little 14 year cnuts that play I'll be livid.

16 is like the polar opposite of 15.. Where before everyone could dribble like Messi now everyone dribbles like Mertesacker. I like the direction they took, because it makes the games look much more realistic: you need to be really deliberate with your passing. Making a 180° and play a perfect pass won't work at all anymore, if you are off balance or are carrying the ball at an awkward angle chances are the pass you'll be playing won't be precise at all.
I think they way overdid the dribbling nerf though, even with high technical and acc stats (I have among other decent players Isco, O. Torres, Griezmann and Vietto in my squad) you can barely dribble, because after every change of direction the player just literally stops for a second. You can completely own a defender with a Ronaldo chop or other skill move, but way too often he can get back to your attacker, because your player will just take a break, while the defender recovers.
Once the kids figure that out you'll probably be playing against 5221/433def with pace/cross spaming (headers seem quite strong to me) all day every day, because it'll be near impossible to play through someone who sits at his own box with 7 players.

My experiences come from FUT on the PC (full) version.