Fantasy Premier League 23/24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dazzmondo

Have to make tough benching decisions within the next 40 mins. Estupinan who I'm sure will concede and probably won't get attacking returns against a strong Newcastle defence or trust Tarkowski against a poor Sheffield attack. Other headache is benching Diaby. Fells hard to justify switching any of Saka, Bruno, Maddison, Foden, Alvarez or Jackson out for him even though I do think he could easily score against Liverpool.

saik

Decided to not use WC at the end. Salah can go out. His head might have been turned and may not play. Don't want to risk it either way. Took him and Chuku out for Sterling and Bowen. Pedro stays for now but on bench and will be out next week. Crucially I now have 2.6m in the bank.

Onana Turner
Chilwell Saliba Estu Beyer Baldock
Sterling Saka Rashford Bowen Mitoma
Haaland
Jackson Pedro

Hope United vs Arse game ends in a 0-0. I gain more rank that way. :lol:

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Bowen decision going right down to the wire for me. I can feel a double digit haul, but I can also feel the headache of definitely not wanting him after international break and only have one transfer.

I think the luxury of two weeks with 2FT has to win out, I know it is sensible, but I am horrible at resisting punts.

suheilsworld

Have to make tough benching decisions within the next 40 mins. Estupinan who I'm sure will concede and probably won't get attacking returns against a strong Newcastle defence or trust Tarkowski against a poor Sheffield attack. Other headache is benching Diaby. Fells hard to justify switching any of Saka, Bruno, Maddison, Foden, Alvarez or Jackson out for him even though I do think he could easily score against Liverpool.
Same here. Have Guehi on bench currently. Have Romero (Bur H), Estu (New H), Henry (Bou H) , Gusto (NFO H)

Thinking about benching Estu as my midfield has Saka, Martinelli, Rashford, Mitoma and Salah

Dazzmondo

Same here. Have Guehi on bench currently. Have Romero (Bur H), Estu (New H), Henry (Bou H) , Gusto (NFO H)

Thinking about benching Estu as my midfield has Saka, Martinelli, Rashford, Mitoma and Salah
Your decision of course but I would recommend starting Guehi personally. Palace have a great defence and Wolves struggle to score goals.

AlexUTD

Last minute panic. Can't bring myself to bench Bruno so I'd rather not have him. Getting cold feet worrying about City rotation as well.

Currently on this with £3m in the bank

Leno / Areola
Walker / Chilwell / Udogie
/ Trippier / Henry
Saka / Bowen / Sterling / Maddison / Mbeumo
Haaland / Jackson
/ Archer

Took Archer as the cheap forward for one less benching headache. Binned Estu as realistically I'd play him only against Bournemouth in GW6. Can get him back in 11 if need be.

Should I go for one of Alvarez or Foden though?!? Fulham could get smashed.
I bought Fernandes for the long term this week, good luck.

El-Manos

On WC-

Alvarez ? Is he starting now ? I have wissa.
Any suggestions on onana replacement ? I have areola already.

I have Walker but I would rather have a slightly cheaper option. Gvarddiol?

team: onana areola
udogie chil Walker estu
Rash Sterling maddison mbuemo saka
Wissa haaland Jackson
Help

Maluco

Drop Estu and drop Saka and enjoy the United game with no conflict of interest!

I currently have Saka benched, but less risky would be to drop Wissa, but it’s such an easy game for a number 9.

I might be crazy, but I would drop Saka.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Sold Rashford instead of Martinelli to be able to afford Trippier next week. Gonna be punished
If Rashford does something, then chances are we'll have got a point off Arsenal at least.
I realise why I can't have United players in my team. When we lose and do shit, so does my fantasy team. I'm going to avoid them now just so I don't get a double slap in the face.

Maluco

Gone for #nobowen in the end, just need to avoid 2+ returns now and will be delighted to have 2FT over the break in that case.

@Dirty Schwein Your boys have an ally tonight!

Maluco

Glad I kept Kabore... He's benched, which I had a feeling about :lol:
I am surprised about that, I thought he was the bright spark in the first game against Brighton.

Do you think this is a move to try and solidify them defensively?

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
If Rashford does something, then chances are we'll have got a point off Arsenal at least.
I realise why I can't have United players in my team. When we lose and do shit, so does my fantasy team. I'm going to avoid them now just so I don't get a double slap in the face.
This is the way.

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
Went with the wildcard. Just had such a bad start that really needed to start again. Im happy with the team, but i panicked 1 minute before the deadline closed and took Wissa out for Eze. Goodluck everyone!

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I am surprised about that, I thought he was the bright spark in the first game against Brighton.

Do you think this is a move to try and solidify them defensively?
Doughty is excellent but RE has a hard on for Giles. Giles should have been dropped. Kabore has a minutes clause so he will be back.

Maluco

Happy enough with that. Bowen would have cost his transfer to ship in and out for me, so one return and no bonus is a bit of a relief!

paulscholes18

If two people don’t want to play so I can get Archer off the bench I won’t be disappointed

Status
Not open for further replies.