Fantasy Premier League 23/24

Status
Not open for further replies.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Yeah Chelsea triple up is not a good idea. They still look like a collection of individuals to me. Jackson especially looks a bit shit. He'll get next week then I might have to ship him.

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
I had Son for the 1st 3 gameweeks and then took him out after reading on here he was finished. Only way to stop him scoring is to bring him back in.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
I think Jackson could be dropped for the next game after this disasterclass too. He might have to go.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Season for forget. Just as in RL. If you mess summer transfer window, you are fecked.

And i am so glad that i jumped into Wissa/ Mbuemo train. fecking disaster in last two gws.

saik

Ugh Mbuemo scores as well now. Serves me right for getting that chump Sterling instead. Deffo hitting that WC button next GW. Triple Chelsea and triple Brighton in my team. What was I thinking. :wenger:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Ugh Mbuemo scores as well now. Serves me right for getting that chump Sterling instead. Deffo hitting that WC button next GW. Triple Chelsea and triple Brighton in my team. What was I thinking. :wenger:
Yep, annoying. Was in 90% of my lineups early season before settling on Wissa for my Brentford.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Think it was on fantasy scout some genius said Haaland wasn't a nailed on captain choice anymore and looked like a mannequin.

Just the hatrick, assist and max bonus. That's all.

J2J

How important is Chilwell? Every week I feel nervous not having him but then every week he does f*ck all. Still looking to bring him in, do people think he is worth it?

Chief123

Do prices keep going up during the intl break?
Yes. I often use my wildcard on a day like today for players who are likely to go up. You can end up getting a 0.2m increase by the end of the international break before a balls been kicked. And then ship them out without even using them.

Chief123

Think it was on fantasy scout some genius said Haaland wasn't a nailed on captain choice anymore and looked like a mannequin.

Just the hatrick, assist and max bonus. That's all.
Lovely day at the office on fantasy footy. Took so much thinking to put Haaland captain game week 1 and just leave it. :cool:

Take captaincy off him at home at your peril.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Defence has been awful for me this season.

Definitely will be binning off Chelsea players now. Four games in and they're just not reliable.

Chief123

Just a casual 40 points for Haaland. Nothing to see here. :drool:

Who are the lucky tossers who made him triple captain??

Leonzo1

Plenty of differentials to choose from:
JWP, Son, Alvarez, Bowen, Mbuemo, Foden, Awoniyi, Solanke.

All getting returns pretty consistently so far this season. The template was awful last season so it would be nice seeing different teams this season.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Currently sit on 59 with bonuses included. On a slight red as the ‘safety’ to my rank is 61. Players left I need to score well are Watkins, Bruno and Rashford to ‘save’ my week. Have Saka and Estu to play also but they don’t count really since everyone has them around my rank.

Blackbeard

Supports
Bristol City
I swapped Sterling in as captain for Haaland. What a fool.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
One of those weeks that looks a huge points potential.

Then 3 Chelsea blank, Wissa blanks, and your score is basically Haaland c (who only absolute maniacs don't have), and a Maddison goal.

Oh well. I'm sure Rashy and Bruno will haul tomorrow :nervous:

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
75 with Saka to play. Not a single clean sheet.

Chelsea the big let downs. Gonna start binning them after the next game week.

Son in for Bowen this week I reckon.

mu4c_20le

I know there is some chad out there who captained Son. That was coming tbf.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
So glad I brought Jackson and Chilwell in these last two weeks. Should have kept Trippier and Watkins.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
I want to make some changes this break.

My attack is:

Saka - Mbuemo - Mitoma - Rashford - Foden
Haaland - Watkins.

I either bring in Son for Foden and save a transfer towards the end of the break OR I use three transfers (-4) to bring in Maddison and Alvarez

Saka - Mbuemo - Rashford - Maddison
Watkins - Haaland - Alvarez

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
How important is Chilwell? Every week I feel nervous not having him but then every week he does f*ck all. Still looking to bring him in, do people think he is worth it?
He plays quite high. Chelsea won’t keep many clean sheets but few teams will anyway. Estupinan, Chilwell and Udogie is my locked defense, they all play high and assists/goals will more than offset all the blanks over the course of season. Each of them is due 3-4 absolute hauls.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Defence letting me down so far this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.