Fantasy Premier League 23/24

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Fixture release on Thursday.

Seems like FPL is only going to get bigger and bigger. There is a new format coming next season.

https://www.sportspromedia.com/anal...ndra-willis-value-global-marketing-promotion/

How FPL has become ‘one of the most important pillars’ of the Premier League’s digital strategy
With 11.4 million users around the world, Fantasy Premier League is a success story in fan engagement. Alexandra Willis, director of digital media and audience development at the Premier League, explains how the English soccer competition’s official fantasy game provides value for the organisation’s commercial partners and underlines its role in promoting the league globally.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
I am very sad, I already miss the game and messing around with my team between classes.

Hoping for another year or hours wasted realizing I would have gotten similar points with no transfers :lol:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Ps hang on, can we enjoy a couple of months without this first :wenger:

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
United can do nothing right it seems. Now they've leaked the game release.

PaudieG91

Supports
Liverpool
I always end up picking a team of players in GW1 basing everything off last season. Putting in a cheap playerwho's value has gone up by 2m or something the next season.

It's so hard to get it right. The likes of Saka and Martinelli will be way more expensive. The only two guarantees I'll definitely have are Haaland and Salah.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I wonder if Trent will be still be a defender… if so he’ll be in literally every team.
They could really spice it up and review positions.
Make Salah and wide forwards strikers.

Make the likes of TAA a midfielder

Up Haaland to 15m, meaning it's very difficult to get him Kane and Salah in together.
Up the price of all those Arsenal defenders and United too.

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
Dreading the chore that is FPL already. After doing so well last year and burning out in the last month im not sure im ready to do it all again.

Drizzle

Dreading the chore that is FPL already. After doing so well last year and burning out in the last month im not sure im ready to do it all again.
I also feel that way about football in general. Give it another month and it'll be a different story.

saik

Haaland at 14 and Salah at 12.5. Hope that makes Haaland less perma pick

saik

Laughable. Will probably have 60 % ownership.
Unless we get a striker in, there ain't gonna be much demand for him.

Even though he was great last season, as an FPL asset he was nowhere near worth it. His actual goals+assists tally was not that high.

paulscholes18

Bell 4m defender player 1/2 his games last season as a left winger, good 1st bench option.

LuckyScout78

Nice. I always look forward to Fantasy. It spice it up beside watching and following premier league.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
When I get time, I'll drop a full Luton Town breakdown with players worth looking at etc.

LuckyScout78

Nkunku 7.5m (FWD)
Kluivert 5m (MID)
Nkunku or the other new CF Chelsea just bought. Nicolas Jackson . Well done to Chelsea, Pochettino and his staff.

I haven't heard or seen Nicolas Jackson. But i am really impress. Mr.Jackson can be a big suprise next season.

He is really powerful and strong. But still really good on the ball too. Besiding being a good finisher. A CF in the mould of Drogba and Costa. The powerful but still really sharp and good on the ball.

saik

FM wonderkid of the past, Ahmedodzic at 4.5m is going straight into my team. :wenger:

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
When I get time, I'll drop a full Luton Town breakdown with players worth looking at etc.
That would be great actually. With Haaland at 14 million, it looks like we will need a creative bench!