Fantasy Premier League 23/24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

Decided to roll my transfer until the international break however if Sterling gets double figure points this GW then I'm giving up and waiting until July 2024 until I log back into my account.

Kryptonite

Surprised with how high the Trippier ownership has been considering his price, their first 4 fixtures, how he finished the 2nd half of last season, Livramento backup and now Europe to contend with.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Now deciding between Foden & Antonio or Bowen & Alvarez on wildcard. Thinking the latter as I might well want to hold on to Bowen long term whereas all of the other 3 are transfers out waiting to happen.

Would give me a monster mid of Saka, Bruno, Bowen, Mbeumo, Maddison. All near enough 90 minute men and in the top 6 for XGi amongst mids. Might be a mistake but going against Sterling as 3 x Chelsea feels wrong. They're not City or Arsenal to warrant a triple up imo.

Haaland, Alvarez, Jackson are in the top 5 XGi for forwards as well.

Still gonna hold off on Newcastle until they start their CL campaign although I am tempted to make Estu > Schar.

Leno / Areola
Walker / Chilwell / Udogie
/ Estu / Branthwaite
Saka / Bowen / Maddison / Mbeumo / Bruno
Alvarez / Jackson / Haaland

£1.5m in the bank.

Oranges038

I've decided to change it up and lose the few points in transfers and keep my WC. 2.2M in the bank.

Leno
TAA PAU Gusto
Saka Odegaard Diaz Mitoma
Jackson Haaland Alvarez

Bench: Vigouroux, Porro, Baldock, Garnacho

SteveCoppellFan

Been waiting nearly 3 days for Gusto to go up in price when he was over 100% to do so each evening so i could make the transfers i wanted.

Bloody bugger is all i have to say.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Now deciding between Foden & Antonio or Bowen & Alvarez on wildcard. Thinking the latter as I might well want to hold on to Bowen long term whereas all of the other 3 are transfers out waiting to happen.

Would give me a monster mid of Saka, Bruno, Bowen, Mbeumo, Maddison. All near enough 90 minute men and in the top 6 for XGi amongst mids. Might be a mistake but going against Sterling as 3 x Chelsea feels wrong. They're not City or Arsenal to warrant a triple up imo.

Haaland, Alvarez, Jackson are in the top 5 XGi for forwards as well.

Still gonna hold off on Newcastle until they start their CL campaign although I am tempted to make Estu > Schar.

Leno / Areola
/ Estu / Branthwaite
Saka / Bowen / Maddison / Mbeumo / Bruno
Alvarez / Jackson / Haaland

£1.5m in the bank.
Brilliant team. I would take Etsu out and bring a Villa asset. Diaby as well ?

saik

Fecking Salah. My whole plan is in jeopardy now.
Yep. Whatever it is, I hope we get some news before the FPL deadline today. To WC or not it depends on him. If he's leaving then I definitely have to use that WC.

El-Manos

On WC-

Alvarez ? Is he starting now ? I have wissa.
Any suggestions on onana replacement ? I have areola already.

I have Walker but I would rather have a slightly cheaper option. Gvarddiol?

team: onana areola
udogie chil Walker estu
Rash Sterling maddison mbuemo saka
Wissa haaland Jackson

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Brilliant team. I would take Etsu out and bring a Villa asset. Diaby as well ?
I've technically still not removed Cash on my wildcard yet. Think I got lucky with his haul though and not sure how long this right wing experiment will continue.

Likewise with Diaby. Had him the last 2 weeks but will bring him back in at some point unless I go for Watkins instead. Alvarez > Watkins is something I have my eye on.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Onana (Turner)
Chilwell Gusto Estu (Saliba, Kabore)
Rash Bruno Saka Mitoma (Martinelli)
Wissa Haaland (c) Jackson

Foden and Maddo look good options to potentially use 2 freebies on, though just 1 transfer would also be fine.

Which 2 of Bruno/Rashy/Martinelli shall I ship? As 4 mids from 1 game doesn't scream genius.

If Martinelli is one of the "ships", then who do I instead bench from the remaining 11 (as I have Martinelli benched right now)

@Dirty Schwein @Moby @Amir @Rhyme Animal @CassiusClaymore @IrishRedDevil @bond19821982 @others

Bristol_Red_87

Why are you selling Bruno…!?
I want to offload Pedro but its starting to feel like a bigger compromise than its worth.

With Salah in the ranks I've got nothing in the bank.

Bruno for Sterling leaves me £1.3M in the bank, enough to reach Wissa or Alvarez.

I also see a near future where I jump off Bruno in favour of Rashford but not where I have both.

The other option is Salah out and reinvest funds in Defence but that means a 4-5-1 which I'm not sold on!

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Onana (Turner)

Foden and Maddo look good options to potentially use 2 freebies on, though just 1 transfer would also be fine.

Which 2 of Bruno/Rashy/Martinelli shall I ship? As 4 mids from 1 game doesn't scream genius.

If Martinelli is one of the "ships", then who do I instead bench from the remaining 11 (as I have Martinelli benched right now)

@Dirty Schwein @Moby @Amir @Rhyme Animal @CassiusClaymore @IrishRedDevil @bond19821982 @others
If forced I would sell Martinelli and bench Rashy. But I would advice sell Mitoma.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
Onana (Turner)

From those, sell Rashford. He’s being played out of position (in a bad way), not in the best form and up against a strong side away - while playing for a manager that has a comically bad away record.

Don’t sell or bench Martinelli - he will punish you.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Onana (Turner)

Rashford and Mitoma should free up the funds for Foden and Maddison right?

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
I'm on the Onana train as outside of Edersen I don't fancy anyone to keep clean sheets and we are looking awful defensively so he will be making lots of saves.

Am I mad? I had Edersen from day one but now have after wildcarding

Onana, Turner

Gvardivol, Digne, estu, Gusto, Baldock

Salah, Mbeumo, Saka, Bowen, Sterling

Watkins, Haaland, Semenyo

Zero cash in the bank

Murder on Zidanes Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Bowen in this week
Sterling in last week

Onana
Chilwell, Estupinan, Schar
Sterling, Odegaard, Rashford, Mitoma, Bowen
Wissa (or Isak), Halaand

Moby

Dick
Onana (Turner)

Raz over Foden for me.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Watkins to Jackson for me this week. Eyeing a wildcard 2nd int break.

IrishRedDevil

Onana (Turner)

Mitoma or Martinelli to Maddison for me.

bond19821982

Onana (Turner)

Try to bring a Villa asset. With VVD out , think they will score a goal. Palace, Chelsea and Brighton too. Worth It !

bond19821982

Yep. Whatever it is, I hope we get some news before the FPL deadline today. To WC or not it depends on him. If he's leaving then I definitely have to use that WC.
2 more hours and they have upped the offer. Think i will take the risk or take a hit , definitely not using WC now. Better to think and use it over the break.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
I've decided to change it up and lose the few points in transfers and keep my WC. 2.2M in the bank.

Leno
TAA PAU Gusto
Saka Odegaard Diaz Mitoma
Jackson Haaland Alvarez

Bench: Vigouroux, Porro, Baldock, Garnacho
I had to check that the bolded was a real player and not a typo. :lol:

0.2% ownership.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Last minute panic. Can't bring myself to bench Bruno so I'd rather not have him. Getting cold feet worrying about City rotation as well.

Currently on this with £3m in the bank

Leno / Areola
/ Trippier / Henry
Saka / Bowen / Sterling / Maddison / Mbeumo
Haaland / Jackson
/ Archer

Took Archer as the cheap forward for one less benching headache. Binned Estu as realistically I'd play him only against Bournemouth in GW6. Can get him back in 11 if need be.

Should I go for one of Alvarez or Foden though?!? Fulham could get smashed.

Leonzo1

Areola
Chilwell Colwill Estu
Saka Bruno Rashford Mbuemo Maddison
Watkins Haaland

Any urgent transfers I need to make or should I just roll one so I'll be in a better shape post the international break?

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I'm enjoying the fine sights of Edinburgh and therefore glad I'm enjoying myself enough to not think about my WC.

Booked in time later to watch Luton make the Bowen grabbers regret that decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.