Fantasy Premier League 23/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's 2 types of people come to this thread, people who genuinely want advice and people who just want their own decisions validating.

In the words of Barry from EastEnders "I'm gonna do it anyway".

There's 2 types of people come to this thread, people who genuinely want advice and people who just want their own decisions validating.

You forgot the third type; people who ask for decisions because they can't make up their mind but know they can blame the posters here when it all falls apart. Guiltttty!

Trying to justify going without Haaland for the DGW. Already have Walker, Foden and KDB so I'd need to take out Solanke and take a -4 hit to get Haaland in and Walker out.

Alternative is taking out the more expensive Watkins for Haaland, and then Walker down to a 4.3 defender and not take a hit.

Neto - Areola

Trippier Gabriel Pinnock Coufal Walker

Palmer KDB Foden Kudus Saka

Solanke Darwin Watkins

As you can see - at the moment, I only have three city players and Darwin for the DGW.

Trying to justify going without Haaland for the DGW. Already have Walker, Foden and KDB so I'd need to take out Solanke and take a -4 hit to get Haaland in and Walker out.

Alternative is taking out the more expensive Watkins for Haaland, and then Walker down to a 4.3 defender and not take a hit.

Neto - Areola

Trippier Gabriel Pinnock Coufal Walker

Palmer KDB Foden Kudus Saka

Solanke Darwin Watkins

As you can see - at the moment, I only have three city players and Darwin for the DGW.

The only way to justify this is to triple captain Darwin. You know it makes sense.

You forgot the third type; people who ask for decisions because they can't make up their mind but know they can blame the posters here when it all falls apart. Guiltttty!
Talking of...

Bench one of these guys this week:

Jota
Saka
Palmer
Foden
Twatkins
Haaland
Solanke

Also... Saliba vs. Estupidman

Bench one of them? Currently Garnacho on bench but I am thinking about benching Solanke for Garnacho

Palmer Saka Richarlison Jota
Haaland Watkins Solanke

Is everyone thinking triple cap on Haaland for the double? Chelsea are terrible and Brentford folded last week. Now both at home?

Bench one of them? Currently Garnacho on bench but I am thinking about benching Solanke for Garnacho

Palmer Saka Richarlison Jota
Haaland Watkins Solanke
Out of those two, I think Garnacho on the bench.

.....new plan. Keep Solanke and not take a hit to get Toney next GW.
After careful calculations it should pay off around 0,7 points +/- 0,1 over the next 5GWs if you plan to Cap him in 28..... :wenger::lol:

Saving some money and crossing fingers Big Ivan doesn't punish us Dom-holders too bad in GW25.

Is everyone thinking triple cap on Haaland for the double? Chelsea are terrible and Brentford folded last week. Now both at home?
He'll probably have above 200% effective ownership that week. So if you don't TC him it'll be one of those weeks where if you own him and even cap him, you'll be praying he blanks...
+ It's probably the best player and week of the season to do it.

Flekken
Doughty Porro Saliba
Barkley Richarlison Palmer Foden Jota
Haaland Watkins

Bench: Dubravka, Solanke, Estu, Branthwaite

Have 1 FT. Saka is the main template player missing.
Probably roll and go triple City and double Pool next week.

Any other suggestions?

Flekken
Doughty Porro Saliba
Barkley Richarlison Palmer Foden Jota
Haaland Watkins

Bench: Dubravka, Solanke, Estu, Branthwaite

Have 1 FT. Saka is the main template player missing.
Probably roll and go triple City and double Pool next week.

Any other suggestions?
Have you then got a plan for 26 when you'll have 5 players blanking?
How much money have got ITB (looks like you have plenty)?
I guess Palmer is one of the players you'll upgrade.

Thinking about going for 5 at the back.

My current draft is:

Martinez
Gabriel, TAA, Porro, Tosin, Doughty
Palkmer, Foden, Saka
Solanke, Haaland

Subs: Areola, Watkins, Gross, Bowen

I think I'll hold the transfer as I need to have a think about my plan for the double and blank GWs. Any advice?

Thinking about going for 5 at the back.

My current draft is:

Martinez
Gabriel, TAA, Porro, Tosin, Doughty
Palkmer, Foden, Saka
Solanke, Haaland

Subs: Areola, Watkins, Gross, Bowen

I think I'll hold the transfer as I need to have a think about my plan for the double and blank GWs. Any advice?

Benching Watkins, Gross and Bowen over Tosin is certainly a call.

Status
Not open for further replies.