Fantasy Premier League 23/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was so smug yesterday with my Salah captain pick. Prick.
Poxy Salah, it was all set up for me to gain a yard on everyone in work. In the end I got 4pts to everyone else 2 Haaland captain points.

I might bin him off along with bench fodder Longstaff to get Son/Saka back in.

EDIT: priced out of that move by 0.1 :mad:

I was so sure that Salah captainers were going to crush the rest i was super startled!

It's suddenly become complicated!

Was on the Areola/Turner train. Possibly no Turner as an option now. Tsimikas gets benched. Cash injured? Haaland injured? European games upcoming.

If there were no problems I had a plan to do Mbeumo > Mitoma. Perhaps crazy with Mbeumo's form but he has 2 hard looking fixtures upcoming compared to Mitoma's. Was telling myself I'd be selling Mbeumo at his peak.

Think I'll replace Tsimikas now, I need nailed defenders.

It's suddenly become complicated!

Was on the Areola/Turner train. Possibly no Turner as an option now. Tsimikas gets benched. Cash injured? Haaland injured? European games upcoming.

If there were no problems I had a plan to do Mbeumo > Mitoma. Perhaps crazy with Mbeumo's form but he has 2 hard looking fixtures upcoming compared to Mitoma's. Was telling myself I'd be selling Mbeumo at his peak.

Think I'll replace Tsimikas now, I need nailed defenders.

Tsimikas got rested do not go overboard mate.

You can't do maths mate. Without the minus 8, you'd still be on 27.

I have 32, with Son to play, so I'm not exactly feeling smug myself.
No I meant the points I lost from players that I removed and got returns (like Trippier) against the useless fecks I bought in (like Tsimikas) and the -8.

My maths are very good.

This "expert" talks about FPL for a living. :lol:

Not even hindsight to say that was incredibly dumb. Szobowhatevertthefeck is an fpl non entity, Trippier shits all over Tsimikas and Foden is not much better a shout than Doku for £1m more. What the hell was he thinking?

Come on, Spuds, do it for my FPL. If not, please score so I don't feel liked I missed out on a CS

Udogie back.

I might move for Porro actually when Spurs fixtures clear up a bit. Looks more dangerous.
Porro's in my team and he appears a bit too expensive. Romero is cheaper and gets BPs, Porro's not had any attacking contributions for me so far

Not even hindsight to say that was incredibly dumb. Szobowhatevertthefeck is an fpl non entity, Trippier shits all over Tsimikas and Foden is not much better a shout than Doku for £1m more. What the hell was he thinking?
Same things as the rest of us that Luton will get Lutoned by Liverpool. :lol: But going for a random player doesn't help.

I sold Watkins for Darwin and was happy when Watkins blanked thinking I'd get some advantage for once but that fecking donkey had to have the miss of the season. :mad:

Same things as the rest of us that Luton will get Lutoned by Liverpool. :lol: But going for a random player doesn't help.

I sold Watkins for Darwin and was happy when Watkins blanked thinking I'd get some advantage for once but that fecking donkey had to have the miss of the season. :mad:
So far :lol:

Phew, dodged a bullet with benching Colwill

Typical of this weekend. Spurs score... no Son or Maddison. Truly heading towards the lowest scoring overall week surely :lol:

Going into this game I’m in second in my work league, two points behind a scouser in first. I have Maddison, he has Madison and… Romero.

200w.gif

Well that's this weeks transfer sorted then. Was 50/50 but now 100% sure that Maddison is going out. Saka or Mitoma in I guess.
I have just enough for Saka but don't rate him.

Son is out of my price range and their fixtures are not good. Hm.

I have just enough for Saka but don't rate him.

Son is out of my price range and their fixtures are not good. Hm.

Yeah he's gone off the boil since the early weeks but he's got Burnley at home then Brentford, Wolves and Luton. It's a pretty simple decision.

I expect like Liverpool, Arsenal will be given any 50/50's for the foreseeable after the fuss they kicked up against Newcastle as well so if Saka decides to actually take the next pen, could be quids in.

I might also think about downgrading Trippier soon as well if he's going to be moved out of position. See how that goes against Bournemouth next week.

Yeah he's gone off the boil since the early weeks but he's got Burnley at home then Brentford, Wolves and Luton. It's a pretty simple decision.

I expect like Liverpool, Arsenal will be given any 50/50's for the foreseeable after the fuss they kicked up against Newcastle as well so if Saka decides to actually take the next pen, could be quids in.
Gone for it.

Might still take a -4 because I wanted rid of Mbeumo before his tough fixtures as Gordon gives me some money for Son

:lol: quick change of mind.

I'll wait until after champions league. I can afford a price drop on Maddison anyway.
I'm happy with the decision. Cannot afford the drop and Saka has still got points even if he hasn't been great and they're playing Burnley.

So I have Maddison Cash Burn and Haaland injured after this GW. My cherry on top is benching Gordon for DCL :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.