Fantasy Premier League 23/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
And now rumours saying Gomez starting LB instead of Tsimikas, who I just took a hit to get in. FPL man, why do I play this shit? :lol:

Feck. I sold Digne to get Tsimikas!

Mind you, I have Lascelles with a 9 pointer as first sub so I hope it's true in a way. Means I might have to move away from Tsimikas after just the 1 week of ownership though.

Mind you, I have Lascelles with a 9 pointer as first sub so I hope it's true in a way. Means I might have to move away from Tsimikas after just the 1 week of ownership though.
Well I saw it in Reddit so could be wrong. Hope it is.

I feel extremely childish but Turner’s replacement in goal is called Odysseas. What the feck is that? :lol: Greek mythology Odysseus’ ass in goal?

Cash subbed off before the 60 minute mark, eaning me 0 points. Meanwhile, Archer sits on my bench with 9 points. Story of my season.

Everyone's had a bit of a shit week then. I regret benching Son already and the game hasnt kicked off :lol:

My first sub is Lascelles as well, but the way this week is going Tsimikas will come on in the 86 minute and pick up a yellow card.

Who the hell is Odysseas Vlachodimos? And what happen to Turner?
I've said it here a few times, Turner was on thin ice and they had this guy that they bought in the summer so this was only a matter of time from happening. Especially as Turner let in 2 late goals against Luton and a howler fire Salah to score last week.

Yep. No hope of getting the Lascelles 9 points I have first on my bench.
Trippier for me. I'm already prepared for the disappointment.

I certainly didn't expect my subs of Trippier and Archer to outperform the likes of Haaland, Alvarez, Saka, Diaby and Cash.

:lol:

He's had the reputation of FPL troll for years, yet people keep falling for it!
I know all about his trolling. I bought him by accident. I was raging and thought it was Cash or someone. Hit confirm and then my world fell apart as I saw Digne on my team laughing at me :mad:

Joe Gomez starts at left back for the first time in 8, that's EIGHT years. Tsimikas most transferred in player this week. Nobody can tell me managers don't have a bit of craic with Fantasy football.

Never has such a superb team on paper yielded such utterly pony points.

If Salah blanks it better come at the cost of Liverpool fecking up overall.

Won’t though will it.

Against Arsenal? I didn't expect them to keep a clean sheet.

If you are just after Newcastle clean sheets why not have Lascelles for £2.8 less?

If I'm not playing Trippier every game I'm selling him.

Against Arsenal? I didn't expect them to keep a clean sheet.
Yeah I wouldn't bench him in any game. If you are paying the premium to have him in the squad you need to play him in every game given the insane potential he has both in defense and attack and bonus. He scored vs City last season as well for example.

Of course Tsimikas comes on for the 1 pointer.

Archer and Kabore on bench is the bonus :lol:

If you are just after Newcastle clean sheets why not have Lascelles for £2.8 less?

If I'm not playing Trippier every game I'm selling him.
Yeah I wouldn't bench him in any game. If you are paying the premium to have him in the squad you need to play him in every game given the insane potential he has both in defense and attack and bonus. He scored vs City last season as well for example.
Out of curiosity, who would you guys have started this week then if you were in my shoes? Here's my squad:

Onana - Turner
Trippier - Tsimikas - Guehi - Gusto - Cash
B.Fernandes - Son - Diaby - Mitoma - Saka
Haaland - Archer - J.Alvarez​

Status
Not open for further replies.