Fantasy Premier League 23/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have Maddison Cash Burn and Haaland injured after this GW. My cherry on top is benching Gordon for DCL :lol:
Haaland apparently trained today already. I wouldn't be too worried because Pep won't take Chelsea for granted.

The others - I had Maddison and Cash but the latter might be OK

Thank feck Tsimi came on so I didn't get Udonkey from the bench.
The wanker prefents Archers 9 pointer coming in from the bench with his -3...

I will end up with 17 points...(Netto 13 as i took a Hit) :lol:

edit: nah its -4 now for him so i end up with 16 points. And half the Team flagged. Cant help but laugh. What a GW :lol:

Last edited:
So two of my defenders on 0s this week. Good job I left Saliba on the bench

Palmer saving the round and take me to a massive 34 points.

Cash, Ödegård, Estu, Udogie and Maddison creates problems for next week. Will probably do Maddison to Mitoma and then hope Cash and Ödegård will play.

Finished on 29 (-8) for a grand total of 21. My bench had two playing and they got 17 between them :lol:

4 players off injured, 2 benched.

My unused subs outscore my starting XI with 26. :lol:

Udogie sitting on a -4 with -2 for 4 goals conceded. Bit harsh considering he wasn't on the pitch for the last three goals?

(He's on my bench and not coming on though...) 37 all in all this GW which looks ridiculously good judging by this thread :lol:

Udogie sitting on a -4 with -2 for 4 goals conceded. Bit harsh considering he wasn't on the pitch for the last three goals?

(He's on my bench and not coming on though...) 37 all in all this GW which looks ridiculously good judging by this thread :lol:
I honestly think you'll be 50% above the weekly average.

I was on mostly green arrows before getting a solitary point from these Spuds

34 points all together and inside 102k, what a weird gameweek with all the big guns blanked haha...

Brilliant 12 pointer from Palmer.
Not so brilliant he stayed 2nd sub.

Trust Tottenham to have their meltdown this week.

Shocker with 19 points :lol: only a relatively small red considering though, sign of a poor week for a lot.

Have 2 transfers going into GW12, had them pencilled in for
Diaby to Bowen
Maddison to Saka

but I have Cash and Burn both potentially out (well we know Burn is) - so I might have to decide on Bowen or Saka and go for a defensive move instead this week

Hopefully some injury updates come before too many price rises and falls.

Got 33 points.
Unbelieveably that's given me all green arrows? 1 point above the average??

My team page looks like a bunch of wet floor signs. Yellow warnings everywhere.

I think Van de Ven had to go now. Looks like Haaland will be ok. Holding off on replacing Cash and Maddison for now until I hear more news.

Livramento safe for starts now to replace Burn? (FPL says out til january)

4.3, looks like a bargain

Livramento safe for starts now to replace Burn? (FPL says out til january)

4.3, looks like a bargain

I'd be worried about Lewis Hall possibly starting instead. I know Livramento was the one came on for Burn at the weekend but isn't he usually a right sided player?

I'd be worried about Lewis Hall possibly starting instead. I know Livramento was the one came on for Burn at the weekend but isn't he usually a right sided player?

hmm that’s a possibility too. But didnt Livramento play both left and right for Soton? I remember him mostly being good on the right too, but yeah.

hmm that’s a possibility too. But didnt Livramento play both left and right for Soton? I remember him mostly being good on the right too, but yeah.

At least there's Dortmund v Newcastle today to help with the decision process. Maybe wait and see how they line up for that?

What are people doing about that cnut Tsimikas?

Keeping after I was informed he was only rested at the weekend.

Got to anyway because I just did Van de Ven to Guehi through injury. Might be taking a -4 or -8 yet depending on the news on Cash and Maddison.

Not going to gamble with yet another 4 point hit.

What are people doing about that cnut Tsimikas?

Benching him as I'm starting Cash, Gabriel and Trippier. Any more nonsense from either him or Gabriel though and they're on the chopping block.

Will be Maddison > Saka this week for me after Champions League. Would quite like to take a punt on Martinelli, first to be different and second because it would free up the funds for Diaby to Bowen the week after but I don't trust his minutes as much. Could bring in Kudus or Mitoma instead. So yeah Saka + Mitoma/Kuddus v Martinelli + Bowen.

Bus team for 12...

Areola
Trippier Gabriel Cash
Saka or Martinelli Son Salah Gordon Diaby
Haaland Alvarez

Subs : Leno, Tsimikas, Archer, Kabore

At least there's Dortmund v Newcastle today to help with the decision process. Maybe wait and see how they line up for that?

Yeah very good point. For what it's worth Livramento was MotM against us, so I'd suspect he'd be the starter.

I remember Livramento being pretty attacking minded at Soton, but hard to say if that'd be his role. Potential is there if he starts that's for sure.

Yeah very good point. For what it's worth Livramento was MotM against us, so I'd suspect he'd be the starter.

I remember Livramento being pretty attacking minded at Soton, but hard to say if that'd be his role. Potential is there if he starts that's for sure.

I didn't watch Newcastle v Arsenal. Aapparently Livramento played RB and Trippier moved to LB?

Interesting for Trippier owners too. Might reduce his assist potential slightly if they move forward in that direction but he'll still be on set pieces.

Keeping after I was informed he was only rested at the weekend.

Got to anyway because I just did Van de Ven to Guehi through injury. Might be taking a -4 or -8 yet depending on the news on Cash and Maddison.

Not going to gamble with yet another 4 point hit.
He has played 90 mins once in the PL this season, not sure he needed a rest.

He has played 90 mins once in the PL this season, not sure he needed a rest.

That's what I was thinking too, but what do I know?

My decision is easier due to not wanting the -4. Will probably bench him and go with Cash, Guehi, Lascelles as things stand.

Was going to bench him this week but with van der Ven injured and Romero and Udogie suspended...

Time to throw the boomer-hwang at the spurs defence

Status
Not open for further replies.