Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Playing with the team a little, temporarily taking Cancelo out, and bringing in Grealish. Makes the mid look pretty beefy, and defence still has 3 big hitters including the goalie, a 5m with good haul potential, and 2 good rotationals.
Means less reliance on starting Neto each week.

Mendy (4m)
TAA James Trippier Tommy Dunk
Salah Dias Grealish Martinelli Neto
Haaland Jesus (Leeds Greenwood)

Kane instead of Haaland for 1 week may be worth it, although Kane typically doesn't start strongly, but Southampton at home could be a smashfest.
Also monitoring the United situation. Rashford could come in for either Dias or Grealish, and either way could provide extra funds to change Mendy to Ederson

Lucas Moura has also played there in pre-season too unfortunately. So it really creates confusion about that position. It’s really frustrating because Doherty is straight in my team otherwise.

Might be time to pass on Doherty, Conte made 11 subs and the only players that didn't get off the bench was Doherty and a third string keeper.

Starting is one thing. But can he actually be productive?

Maybe, maybe not. But at 5.0m and with Bournemouth, Everton and Palace as his first three I think he's a decent punt. Can only go so wrong really.

With few other options at that price though I'd probably only go for him if I had a 4.5/4.0 defender on the bench I was happy to start ahead of him after a few weeks. Don't really want to be wasting transfers on that position and their fixtures turn to shit after GW4.

Might be time to pass on Doherty, Conte made 11 subs and the only players that didn't get off the bench was Doherty and a third string keeper.

Just no way of knowing. If a player was 50/50 I would be wary, but 1 of 4 isn’t good.

I have two 5 millions in my current draft and am sitting on Walker and Trippier at present. Did Perisic get on?

Just no way of knowing. If a player was 50/50 I would be wary, but 1 of 4 isn’t good.

I have two 5 millions in my current draft and am sitting on Walker and Trippier at present. Did Perisic get on?
Perisic played the last 30.

Just for shits and giggles. That FRONT FOUR! Still have Trent. If I take him out I can definitely beef up the defense.

Perisic played the last 30.

Lets see if he starts their next one. I think he is naturally very fit, so it’s definitely not off the table that he could start GW1. Just need to pin down who starts in those positions for Spurs because they are basically wingers in the game as defenders.

Just for shits and giggles. That FRONT FOUR! Still have Trent. If I take him out I can definitely beef up the defense.

Go without Trent and do….

TAA - Trippier
Ait Nouri - Digne
Andreas - Bailey
da Silva - Neto
Tomiyasu - Zinchenko

Raya

Trippier - Digne - Walker - Zinchenko
Salah - Bailey - Neto - Son
Haaland - Kane

It’s honestly not bad at all:wenger: Not absolutely abysmal anyway, like it should be!

Lets see if he starts their next one. I think he is naturally very fit, so it’s definitely not off the table that he could start GW1. Just need to pin down who starts in those positions for Spurs because they are basically wingers in the game as defenders.
Yeah but he rotates his WBs a lot. It's like picking a Pep attacker.

Go without Trent and do….

TAA - Trippier
Ait Nouri - Digne
Andreas - Bailey
da Silva - Neto
Tomiyasu - Zinchenko

Raya

Trippier - Digne - Walker - Zinchenko
Salah - Bailey - Neto - Son
Haaland - Kane

It’s honestly not bad at all:wenger: Not absolutely abysmal anyway, like it should be!
Jesus Christ youve taken this up a notch. :lol:

Ughhh can't decide between:

Ederson
TAA, Chillwell, James, Cancelo
Salah, Diaz, Bailly, Neto
Haaland, Jesus

Subs: Hennessey, Williams, Andreas, Greenwood

Or:

Raya
TAA, Chillwell, James, Dias
Salah, Diaz, Bailly, Sancho
Haaland, Jesus

Please help me decide...

Jesus Christ youve taken this up a notch. :lol:

It is pretty ridiculous though, isn’t it? Threemium is absolutely attainable if you can still field 11 decent starters with 4!

Ederson
Haaland, Jesus

Or:

Raya
Haaland, Jesus

Please help me decide...

Definitely number one. Ederson is the same thing as Dias (bar a goal or two) for 0.5 million less, and Sancho would have to have a monster season to outscore Cancelo.

It is pretty ridiculous though, isn’t it? Threemium is absolutely attainable if you can still field 11 decent starters with 4!
You can easily have good enough starters with a threemium. It's just that it won't be that popular big at the back or loaded with 8m mids but can easily have players who can turn out to be great value. Depends on you if you can find those right ones.

You can easily have good enough starters with a threemium. It's just that it won't be that popular big at the back or loaded with 8m mids but can easily have players who can turn out to be great value. Depends on you if you can find those right ones.

Thats it! If you go Martinelli/Rashford, for example, it could go one of two ways. I haven’t decided yet, but I think we will find that both have been underpriced.

If you make the right choices, you get the boost to value when people jump on too. All the 8 mils have question marks too (minutes, fixtures etc…)

It might be worth the gamble.

Definitely number one. Ederson is the same thing as Dias (bar a goal or two) for 0.5 million less, and Sancho would have to have a monster season to outscore Cancelo.
I just want a United player haha... What about:

Ederson
Salah, Diaz, Bailly, Rashford
Haaland, Jesus

Potentially my final draft... Coin flip between Kane or haaland, if Sancho keeps performing I think I'll have to squeeze him in.

Raya

Trent - chilwell - trippier - Laporte

Salah - Diaz - Neto - martinelli

Kane - Vardy

Subs - sarkic - bailey - greenwood - n Williams

I just want a United player haha... What about:

Ederson
Salah, Diaz, Bailly, Rashford
Haaland, Jesus

I really like Rashford. He has two 170+ point seasons so he has proven that he is capable of being worth 8-9 million. Alternatively, you could do Cancelo - Martinelli - Martial over Dias - Rashford - Jesus.

Arsenals first two aren’t as great as people are saying. Martial has a 200 point season. Plus it gives you can extra 0.5 mil in the bank.

I saw a video from Fantasy Football Hub that has Martinelli with the most predicted points from Arsenal for the first 3 game weeks. I’m not going to pretend I know how that works though, I just think he is a really good player.

So this is my team now and i feel quite happy about it so its bound to fail horribly.

———-————-Mendy———————
———Cancelo—TAA—Perisic———
Sancho-Rashford-Foden-Ödegård
—-Haaland—Martial—Kane———-

Bench : Forster, Andreas, N.Williams, Vestergård
So i need anyones advice. Whats better. The team qouted or this with 0.5 in the bank for changes :

Mendy
Tomiyasu-Robertson-Cancelo
Son-Bailey-Rashford-Martinelli
Kane-Haaland-Martial

I really like Rashford. He has two 170+ point seasons so he has proven that he is capable of being worth 8-9 million. Alternatively, you could do Cancelo - Martinelli - Martial over Dias - Rashford - Jesus.

Arsenals first two aren’t as great as people are saying. Martial has a 200 point season. Plus it gives you can extra 0.5 mil in the bank.

I saw a video from Fantasy Football Hub that has Martinelli with the most predicted points from Arsenal for the first 3 game weeks. I’m not going to pretend I know how that works though, I just think he is a really good player.
I'm ok with a Jesus-Martinelli double up to start with. I'm not too comfortable betting too much on Arsenal given they so easily can become trolls but think it's ok thinking of a WHU-esque last season start from them and the attack at least doing bits. Don't think Martinelli will be rotated, as he's played well in pre-season and generally a highly rated youngster for them. Can be an early riser.

Mendy
TAA Perisic James
Sancho Grealish Son Diaz Andreas
Jesus Haaland

Klaeson, Trippier, Greenwood, Neco Williams

I'm ok with a Jesus-Martinelli double up to start with. I'm not too comfortable betting too much on Arsenal given they so easily can become trolls but think it's ok thinking of a WHU-esque last season start from them and the attack at least doing bits. Don't think Martinelli will be rotated, as he's played well in pre-season and generally a highly rated youngster for them. Can be an early riser.

I wouldn’t be adverse to the double up either, but I do think the downgrade of Rashford/Jesus to Martinelli/Martial might not cost many points and would free up £1.5 million, which is no small thing early doors.

Second draft:

Akw7vwb.jpg

Had to squeeze out Gabriel for White to get Salah in instead of Son but still undecided. Haaland will either come out flying, break down after 70 minutes or do a Nunez plus the fact that everybody's got him so gonna try without him first. Will see what he's like in the morning. Not sure if Dier and Jorginho will be a starter either?

Ederson
Haaland, Jesus

Depends on if Cucurella moves. If he doesn’t option 1. If he does option 2.
Or:

Raya
Haaland, Jesus

Please help me decide...

Second draft:

Akw7vwb.jpg

Had to squeeze out Gabriel for White to get Salah in instead of Son but still undecided. Haaland will either come out flying, break down after 70 minutes or do a Nunez plus the fact that everybody's got him so gonna try without him first. Will see what he's like in the morning. Not sure if Dier and Jorginho will be a starter either?
Terrible. You are really depending on 4 players to score you a boatload of points each week. Will not end well.

I wouldn’t be adverse to the double up either, but I do think the downgrade of Rashford/Jesus to Martinelli/Martial might not cost many points and would free up £1.5 million, which is no small thing early doors.
I think Jesus is pretty much a no brainer at this point. Fixtures, form, role in the team, potential quality of the player etc. The EO is stupid but the way he's looked for them so far, you can easily look at a proper talisman surrounded by some really good creative players like Saka, Odegaard, Martinelli etc leading the line and having massive involvement for them. I think despite the massive EO he's my safest bet for shooting up in price early on.

I do see a lot of people thinking of Martial over him and I think there's a case to even have both of them. Both could be very very underpriced, however our striker situation is still uncertain (last I checked) while Jesus looks fairly certain in terms of where he'll play and what his role will be. Can't really pass up on that.

Second draft:

Akw7vwb.jpg

These are good players but not good FPL players.

Rice and jorhinho should not be anywhere near your squad... And you want to get some full backs in there as they are massive scorers...
Thanks for nothing :lol:

So i need anyones advice. Whats better. The team qouted or this with 0.5 in the bank for changes :

Mendy
Tomiyasu-Robertson-Cancelo
Son-Bailey-Rashford-Martinelli
Kane-Haaland-Martial

I would also go for number two. It’s very similar to my current draft. Lots of players capable of early rises in value. Only change I would make would be to change Tomiyasu to a 5.0 and downgrade Mendy.

No guarantees about Chelsea’s new defence early doors, lots of away games and Mendy was average last year. A few 4.5 goalkeepers out scored him and the likes of Sanchez were only 6 points behind. A good 5.0 could easily outscore a fragile/defensive Tomi (who looks like he will miss start of the season)

Alternative would be to use the 0.5 to upgrade Vestergaard (who will never play) to a second 4.5 and rotate.

Botman/Tomi have a nice rotation, as do Dunk/Janssen. Worth looking into the likes of Justin/Ricardo/Dalot etc… that could give your 4.5 an excellent fixture every week.

I think Jesus is pretty much a no brainer at this point. Fixtures, form, role in the team, potential quality of the player etc. The EO is stupid but the way he's looked for them so far, you can easily look at a proper talisman surrounded by some really good creative players like Saka, Odegaard, Martinelli etc leading the line and having massive involvement for them. I think despite the massive EO he's my safest bet for shooting up in price early on.

I do see a lot of people thinking of Martial over him and I think there's a case to even have both of them. Both could be very very underpriced, however our striker situation is still uncertain (last I checked) while Jesus looks fairly certain in terms of where he'll play and what his role will be. Can't really pass up on that.

Certain until he is rested for Nketiah in gameweek 2/3 :D

But I do agree with you, Jesus is a sure thing. But if the 1.5 let me upgrade Dias to Cancelo and Perisic to James, for example, I would take that risk.

Certain until he is rested for Nketiah in gameweek 2/3 :D

But I do agree with you, Jesus is a sure thing. But if the 1.5 let me upgrade Dias to Cancelo and Perisic to James, for example, I would take that risk.
Hmm not sure I'd say Cancelo is worth losing Jesus. I'm actually thinking of going without him, probably with Ederson in goal especially because other GK options are looking meh. If your compromise for getting Jesus is Dias instead of Cancelo and Perisic over James (this you can upgrade through other players it's just 0.5), then I'd keep Jesus.

I would also go for number two. It’s very similar to my current draft. Lots of players capable of early rises in value. Only change I would make would be to change Tomiyasu to a 5.0 and downgrade Mendy.

No guarantees about Chelsea’s new defence early doors, lots of away games and Mendy was average last year. A few 4.5 goalkeepers out scored him and the likes of Sanchez were only 6 points behind. A good 5.0 could easily outscore a fragile/defensive Tomi (who looks like he will miss start of the season)

Alternative would be to use the 0.5 to upgrade Vestergaard (who will never play) to a second 4.5 and rotate.

Botman/Tomi have a nice rotation, as do Dunk/Janssen. Worth looking into the likes of Justin/Ricardo/Dalot etc… that could give your 4.5 an excellent fixture every week.
Thanks man, really appreciate it. Im doing Mendy to Sanchez and Tomi to Cash

Hmm not sure I'd say Cancelo is worth losing Jesus. I'm actually thinking of going without him, probably with Ederson in goal especially because other GK options are looking meh. If your compromise for getting Jesus is Dias instead of Cancelo and Perisic over James (this you can upgrade through other players it's just 0.5), then I'd keep Jesus.

It’s all about options I guess, but Cancelo could be 200+ points again and a fit James can definitely get there. Both of those guys fit and firing will put points Dias and a heavily rotated Perisic.

If Martial starts and keeps in touch with Jesus (which isn’t a ridiculous idea if Ronaldo leaves), I can see the 1.5 being worth it. Martial isn’t a sure thing by any means, but he has hit 200 points before too. The ceiling is higher, in my opinion.