Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Jesus, I’d rather set my special on fire than go with anymore Liverpool players this season, and I only had that useless dodgy bloke who looks like the pimp of a North African child labourer selling fake Ray-Bans on a beach resort who only saunters over afterwards to try to negotiate for extra shekels and offer up fake coke that you know is baking soda, and throw in some extra fake Gucci glasses. feck that. We know who you are.

Saka and Odegaard saving my wildcard bacon!

Martinelli with the highest point tally from a single GW this season overtaking Haaland against us(albeit this was a single game) I think?

So my original transfers this week were going to be Salah and VVD in for KDB and Perisic (-4). Would've meant keeping Kane, Martinelli and my wildcard.

*This is fine meme*

Martinelli with the highest point tally from a single GW this season overtaking Haaland against us(albeit this was a single game) I think?

Ridiculous how he's gone from utter dead weight to massive differential.

Ohh Tottenham, have you just given me a 4-3-3 without hits in GW 28? I think you did you beautiful shite-kebabs!!! Love it.

So my original transfers this week were going to be Salah and VVD in for KDB and Perisic (-4). Would've meant keeping Kane, Martinelli and my wildcard.

*This is fine meme*

I am like that too, but am choosing not to dwell on it. Have Brighton/Brentford players, chose the right captain and TAA and Salah have both scored points.

Team looks better (if not perfect) moving forward and I didn’t take a -12 to do it. I’m not going to fret about Martinelli.

Does the app update the arrows and standing much later than the site? I can never tell. I would hate to think I hadn’t moved after a wildcard!

I was 50:50 between Robertson and VVD. Of course i chose Robertson for 5 points. Vvd ended double with 24. 19 points difference ffs. Rage quit is looming

I am like that too, but am choosing not to dwell on it. Have Brighton/Brentford players, chose the right captain and TAA and Salah have both scored points.

Team looks better (if not perfect) moving forward and I didn’t take a -12 to do it. I’m not going to fret about Martinelli.

This is very true. I like your positivity :) We move.

On the plus side I've got a free hit that looks like I can use it on a dgw with the way these cup fixtures look. That should be fun

I hate transfers. I would rather pick 20 players before gw1 and play with that team whole season.
I am utter shit in transfers.
84 points. With 6 players playing double. Awful

Finished on 104 points. My first 100+ this season. In hindsight, I didn't really need to take a -4 this week but wanted to get out a full 11 without using any chips. Was looking at breaking under 1m overall rank(I'm terrible I know) as well until Salah and VVD decided to be cnuts and ruin it. :lol:

All in all, pretty happy with this GW overall. Holding Martinelli really paid off. If only I captained him as well.

Is there any Spurs players worth getting for GW28?

Kane is the obvious but I currently have:

Haaland - not going anywhere
Felix - decent fixtures, plays 28 and also doubles in 29
Darwin who will become Toney - doubles in 27, plays 28 and doubles in 29

Kulu or Son worth it as punts?

6 goals since Nov for the whole club. Failed to scored against a terrible Southampton who just lost to L2 Grimsby. Do we really want to punt on Chelsea attackers in this form?

6 goals since Nov for the whole club. Failed to scored against a terrible Southampton who just lost to L2 Grimsby. Do we really want to punt on Chelsea attackers in this form?
Yeah I just feel it's a shame as he is playing in all the games I need... Maybe I'll just drop him. I'll see how he does against Leeds.

I think I just read that Fred has scored more goals than Chelsea since November or something. :lol:

I think I just read that Fred has scored more goals than Chelsea since November or something. :lol:
Just did a check. He scored 6 goals since 19th Oct according WhoScored. Not actually true.

Edit : To put it into context, Chelsea scored 11 goals in the same time period. Not like that makes for a better reading or anything. :lol:

96(-4)

WC
Raya
James Dunk Mings
Saka Odegaard Rashford Martinelli
Watkins Haaland Toney

Kepa Mitoma Trippier Pinnock

on 95 points and looks like I will get three points more with bonus points, pretty decent

just need to get rid of TAA (too expensive) and Gakpo (only got him in for this double round since he scored twice in rounds before that) and get someone else in