Fantasy Premier League 22/23

How many players will you get out for the blank in GW28? At the moment, I've got Shaw, Trent, Mahrez, Salah, Rashford, and Haaland out. Means I'll be starting the likes of Bueno and Greenwood again for negligible points. Also not sure outside of Haaland which City players are even worth having.
10 without hits. Can put out something like Kepa, Trippier, Mee/James, Mings, Tarko, Saka, Ode, Maddison, Nketiah, Toney.

Last edited:
I've got Raya, Tarks, Kilman, Trippier, Gabriel, Saka, McNeil, Nketiah, Toney for 28 at the moment.

Trouble is I want to lose Nketiah or McNeil to being in another Brighton player next week (Ferguson, Mitoma or March).

I guess I could bin Trent for Estupian or Salah for one of the mids instead but my thinking is Nketiah and Toney are on borrowed time now.

Will probably do Nketiah > Ferguson for 27. Maddison and Watkins in 28 (-4) for 10 players. Bruno in 29.

It's funny that the template wildcard emerging now is

3 x Brighton
3 x Brentford
3 x Arsenal
2 x Newcastle
Rashford
Haaland
Watkins
Ward

I'm only a -12 off this myself which ironically is the hit that most people took this week :lol:

Caveat is most of those people are bench boosting in 29 when I don't think I will personally.

Not sure I want 3 x Arsenal going forward either. They don't double and their fixtures are going to get tough very soon (plus they've already shown signs of bottling). Happy with Saka and Gabriel for now.

Absolute joke. Hearing date April. Then will get a 3month ban that he can serve most of in the summer.

FFS. Nketiah got to go now. I'll give him Bournemouth and then he's gone.

Watkins or Ferguson makes the most sense I guess.

Last edited:
People who got rid of Kane, are you bringing him back? Or are there better combinations?

Went for the differential Mbuemo over Stoney. Have been burnt before over him but hoping he turns it in. Since the World Cup he has 37 points Vs 39 for Toney

So torn between WC27, FH28, BB29

or FH29 or 32, WC33, BB34

Ederson
Trippier Tarkowski Saliba
Saka Odegaard Mahrez Rashford Gakpo
Haaland Kane

Ward Bueno Williams Mbuemo

Going early means a lot to sort out but doable with FT before the big doubles. Or could potentially ride it out with a few FT and a couple of hits and have a stronger team for the gap.

Hits just keep coming. After Robertson , Gakpo bench- Bueno subbed due to injury
I have gone -4 for this double. So far those 3 players (Robbo, Bueno and Darwin) brought me 9 points ). And i must sell all 3.
fecking DW is just a way to screw you up

Martinelli!!! If only I didn't fall into Salah trap... I would have had Kane and also captained Saka. Oh well.

I got 1 solitary CS out of Bueno after owning him since the World Cup. Guess that can be considered a win?

Major disappointment this gameweek though. Although, to be fair he was mostly a bench option anyways.

Martinelli with 3 goals in 2 game weeks aince I took him out after 5 blanks jn a row. Just FPL in a nutshell.

Oh Martinelli scored again. :drool:

He was a season keeper in my view. People freaked out after a couple of quite GWs.