Fantasy Premier League 22/23

I'll have a think. I think it's fine going for attacking the coming weeks but I'm mainly questioning how confident are we in these jabronis from Brighton and Brentford actually getting points. And if I can get through the last 10 odd GWs without a WC. But if you feel the coming dgws are the best time to score then yeah that WC template looks good for this GW.
Yeah the team looks a bit like chasing doubles... I made it (replacing MacAllister with March) and have 2.3 in the bank... but it feels shit :lol:

Yeah the team looks a bit like chasing doubles... I made it (replacing MacAllister with March) and have 2.3 in the bank... but it feels shit :lol:
I might hold off on the WC until the next GW. Loading up on Brighton and Brentford players too early has me thinking it might backfire and injuries over the weekend could hamper me.

My plan is now definitely WC27 to ensure I have coverage for the blanks in 28 and a good side set up for a BB in GW 29.

Roll the transfer in 28 and and have 2 free transfers if needed for the bench boost in 29.

The question is what transfers do I make for this GW, purely on a one week gamble.

Current side:

Sanchez
White, Tarkowski, Shaw
Mahrez, Rashford, Saka, Salah
Nketiah, Haaland, Kane​

Subs: Bazunu, Andreas, Bueno, Trippier

Tempted to go with Mahrez/Salah out for Martinelli and Nketitah out for Toney for a -4.

Plan to use my WC next week so can take a gamble on someone for GW26. Any other ideas?

Tempted to go with Mahrez/Salah out for Martinelli and Nketitah out for Toney for a -4.
That's a solid move. I was also completely okay with delaying the WC to 27 as the main gains were getting BHA mids and Kane early, but they can wait for next week. But then that Nketiah injury news fecked me up. But a -4 to get that sorted isn't the worst. I will have Saka, Ode, Martinelli for BOU h and Toney, seems to cover the main issues this week.

fecking Arsenal though. Tired of moving around their picks. :lol:

What we doing with this then?

De Gea Ward
Trippier White Tark Bueno (out) Botman
Martinelli Rashy Salah Mahrez Andreas
Nketiah Haaland Kane

Next week doubles for Brighton, Palace, Southampton, Brentford.

1. Nketiah & Salah out to Toney & Saka for -4
  2. Hold the transfer and play Andreas if Nketiah doesn't pull through. Plus Botman if Mahrez or someone doesn't play?
  3. Or do a Brighton move now, and free hit in week 28?
What say we @Moby @Dirty Schwein

Last edited:
Will Estupinan and Emerson be fit to start tomorrow? Was going back and forth between them two but both are question marks it seems :rolleyes:

I hate having Perisic on my team and seeing Spurs rack up clean sheets without him involved.

Think I'm gonna WC:

GW26:

Kepa
Gabriel, Estupinian, TAA
Martinelli, Rashford, Saka, Mitoma
Kane, Haaland, Toney

Subs: Raya, March, Mee, Trippier

0.1 in the bank

GW27:

Raya
Mee, Estupinian
, TAA
March, Rashford, Saka, Mitoma
Kane, Haaland, Toney

Subs: Kepa, Martinelli, Gabriel, Trippier

GW28 (2 transfers no hits = 10 players):

Kepa
Gabriel, Trippier, Botman, Mee
Martinelli, Rashford, Saka, Kulusevski
Kane, Toney

Subs: Raya, March, Haaland, Estupinian

GW29 (2 transfers, -4 hit, 9 doublers and BB):

Kepa
Mee
, Trippier, TAA, Estupinian
March
, Saka, March
Kane, Haaland, Toney

Subs: Raya, Martinelli (Leeds), Gabriel (Leeds), Rashford (Newcastle)

Thoughts @CassiusClaymore @Moby @anyone

Think I'm gonna WC:

GW26:

Kepa
Gabriel, Estupinian, TAA
Kane, Haaland, Toney

0.1 in the bank

GW27:

Raya
Mee, Estupinian
, TAA
Kane, Haaland, Toney

Kepa
Kane, Toney

Kepa
Mee
March
, Saka, March
Kane, Haaland, Toney

All I'm saying is I don't want no trucks showing up in front of my house if this goes south. :lol:

But yeah that's the template plan. Just pray that stays in tact over the international break.

I'm going to take a risk and go for Watkins over Toney for this week. He's scored in his last 5 games and I'll WC next week to bring Toney in for the upcoming doubles instead..

Think I'm gonna WC:

GW26:

Kepa
Gabriel, Estupinian, TAA
Kane, Haaland, Toney

0.1 in the bank

GW27:

Raya
Mee, Estupinian
, TAA
Kane, Haaland, Toney

Kepa
Kane, Toney

Kepa
Mee
March
, Saka, March
Kane, Haaland, Toney

Get out of my face with your wildcard.

Looks good mate.

Freehitting in 28 - For me it's just easier to go for Brighton/Brentford players for DGW27 and DGW29 that way.

Then Wildcarding later on close to a DGW with the aim of benchboosting the week after

Kepa
Mee
March
, Saka, March
Kane, Haaland, Toney

Looks like too much March in the month of March

Think I'm gonna WC:

GW26:

Kepa
Gabriel, Estupinian, TAA
Kane, Haaland, Toney

0.1 in the bank

GW27:

Raya
Mee, Estupinian
, TAA
Kane, Haaland, Toney

Kepa
Kane, Toney

Kepa
Mee
March
, Saka, March
Kane, Haaland, Toney

No Mee at home against Fulham over TAA against Utd this weekend?

I got Toney Toney Toney back in after ditching Darwin.

I may need a defender though. Bueno out, Shaw possibly out and I'm not sure I trust Robertson against us.

Do we know how injured Shaw is?

I got Toney Toney Toney back in after ditching Darwin.

I may need a defender though. Bueno out, Shaw possibly out and I'm not sure I trust Robertson against us.

Do we know how injured Shaw is?

Think I read on ffscout that Shaw is probably ready

Brentford are playing relegation fodder in their DGW? Watch Trolley be an utter cnut and blank in both.

They played Southampton and Leeds couple of weeks back and he blanked in both whilst also managing to get 2 yellow cards to return sweet 1 pointers.

I'm not feeling the wild card - main thing is to get the brentford guys in but... i dont know

It's mainly Toney who is such a let down when you need him and there are loads of other form players in his price range with doubles, plus kane - who has the best fixture for 29. It screams trap. I love the Brighton triple and will add estupudinan and ferg to mitoma probably. The rest? I can field a strong 11 for 28 and 29 is easy wo the need for a WC.
I'll probs go Watkins - Kane - Ferguson as my strikeforce. Might ditch haaland rather than kane til 30 tbh

Saka/Martinelli are the only captain options outside of Haaland this weekend.

Brentford are playing relegation fodder in their DGW? Watch Trolley be an utter cnut and blank in both.

They played Southampton and Leeds couple of weeks back and he blanked in both whilst also managing to get 2 yellow cards to return sweet 1 pointers.

Has blanked in 9 out of 21 matches for what it's worth. He's hardly Kane or Haaland with regular returns.

Has blanked in 9 out of 21 matches for what it's worth. He's hardly Kane or Haaland with regular returns.

That's what's always put me off owning him. It feels like he'll score one week, get a brace the next week then blank for the next three or four games after that. He's very streaky and it's all about getting on him at the right moment.

Had a few beers at work and now at home on the wine
My wildcard will be activated tonight whether I like it or not

Played free hit last week in a panic.

I'm currently at

Raya/Ederson
Mee, Shaw, Saliba, Trippier
Saka, Rash, Odegaard, Mitoma, Fernandes
Felix, Toney, Halaand

Bought in Saka and Toney today.

Mee vs. Henry vs. Pinnock? Any thoughts?

Obviously prefer Mee but will mean I send you with 0.1 in the bank for a player that will usually be benched...

Mee vs. Henry vs. Pinnock? Any thoughts?

Obviously prefer Mee but will mean I send you with 0.1 in the bank for a player that will usually be benched...

Like Satan said in the south park episode where he didnt get his sweet 16 birthday ferrari cake.

It’s all about Meeeeee

Saka in as part of a -4.
On captain at the moment...see how that feels in the morn

I see a lot of experts going all in on Brighton...

But... their form isn't exactly great, is it?

I am at a bit of a loss looking at fixtures. I can use one free transfer to bring in a third Brighton player for 27, but what then? Not enough for 28 and 29 just doesn’t look appetizing enough to play a FH or BB.

I guess the answer is to ignore the 3rd Brighton and get in two more for 28. Then just make sure I have three United for 29.