Fantasy Premier League 22/23

I dropped Foden and Kane for Salah and Darwin..... can't wait til Kane smashes Chelsea for a couple tomorrow of course. At least I took no hits for this shit, and Martinelli/White came through.

Hard to tell but the fact you have solid bench this week is astonishing

Used my free hit chip this week. That's why. Tried to get as many DGW players as possible and had Benrahma on the bench.

But that won't probably mean anything as Klopp said he's hopeful that Nunez will be ready for Wolves game. Knowing my luck, he'll sub him in near 90th minute for a gigantic 1 point cameo.

I uncaptain Haaland and he gets an assist, goal and a bonus point. 33 points and I sold Kane and you just know he'll score a brace tomorrow.

I was not gonna get Salah but then took a -8 to get him. So far so great :lol:
Last season Henderson wouldn’t have blocked TAA free kick so Salah gets an assist, and also his shot goes in rather than hitting the bar. Then we are laughing with a big green arrow

I suppose after all that disappointment, it could have been worse. Wolves not conceding a screamer and Saka goal counting would be a half decent score for the week.

A 100 point GW is still possible with a couple of captain returns. It’s a long shot but still plenty of football to be played/hope to be killed!

50 points so far which feels excellent, the only true let down being Gakpo (Odegaard blanked at C but pretty much all captain choices have blanked so far). I have caught up in most my leagues but will probably fall behind again in GW28 as I don’t have FH anymore. The only good thing about 28 is Arsenal play and everyone will have their player as captain so I could still do fairly OK with 7-8 players.

50 points so far which feels excellent, the only true let down being Gakpo (Odegaard blanked at C but pretty much all captain choices have blanked so far). I have caught up in most my leagues but will probably fall behind again in GW28 as I don’t have FH anymore. The only good thing about 28 is Arsenal play and everyone will have their player as captain so I could still do fairly OK with 7-8 players.

Breaking that 50 without Haaland Captain and/or a team that hasn't been tossed aside for a few months is pretty impressive to be fair. The ones I see are basically week 1 teams with minor tweaks from weeks 2-4 then given up :lol:

Breaking that 50 without Haaland Captain and/or a team that hasn't been tossed aside for a few months is pretty impressive to be fair. The ones I see are basically week 1 teams with minor tweaks from weeks 2-4 then given up :lol:

I have Odegaard at captain… I got my points from Martinelli, Haaland (10 each), Gabriel (9) and TAA (6). The rest are blanks (though Gakpo and Odegaard got their clean sheet points :lol:).

Hoping for James to carry on trolling and Kane to get sent off... A cleanie from Kepa and a hat trick by Felix. So not too much.

What is up with us who always have James? Is that some kind of fpl ocd? Masochism? Every fecking year...

If they don't have a game won't they just be subbed automatically? :confused:
Yeah, this is what I was thinking. Ain't that the case? I've seen a fair few teams having those players with blanks in first team.

Losing faith in the wildcard! Took out both Kane and Martinelli. Brought in TAA and Sarabia though and now have Saka and a nice team for 26 and 27 going forward. It’s easy to focus on what went wrong and no major hauls yet.

Saving grace so far is that I didn’t take a -8/-12 to do it and there are still a second set of games to come. It’s not looking good, but not terrible…yet!

If they don't have a game won't they just be subbed automatically? :confused:
Yeah, this is what I was thinking. Ain't that the case? I've seen a fair few teams having those players with blanks in first team.
Yeah I'll get the points later. It's just a way to piss around when you know your bench will come in (and a feck you to all the weeks where your bench hauls and Mahrez comes on for 5 minutes and blocks them) :lol:

A disastrous GW so far. Took a -12 and sit on 32 points so far, with Emerson, Badiashile and Nunez not having played a single minute.
Have some players left to play, but not many heavy differentials: Bueno, Saka, Odegaard, Nketieh, TAA, Nunez and Salah (C). Hopefully I can crawl up from a disastrous to a just horrible round Wednesday night.

Not doing much with the team going into GW26

A disastrous GW so far. Took a -12 and sit on 32 points so far, with Emerson, Badiashile and Nunez not having played a single minute.
Have some players left to play, but not many heavy differentials: Bueno, Saka, Odegaard, Nketieh, TAA, Nunez and Salah (C). Hopefully I can crawl up from a disastrous to a just horrible round Wednesday night.

Not doing much with the team going into GW26
Silly q but does the net total, after the points hit, get reflected at the end of the GW?

Silly q but does the net total, after the points hit, get reflected at the end of the GW?
That's a net 20 pointer, yes. :(

They get reflected at the start of the gameweek, but only in the season total, not the GW total.

Losing faith in the wildcard! Took out both Kane and Martinelli. Brought in TAA and Sarabia though and now have Saka and a nice team for 26 and 27 going forward. It’s easy to focus on what went wrong and no major hauls yet.

Saving grace so far is that I didn’t take a -8/-12 to do it and there are still a second set of games to come. It’s not looking good, but not terrible…yet!

Same. I keep telling myself that this wildcard was to navigate the next 4 weeks or so without using a chip. Have Toney, MacAllister and Raya in for 27 already and will probably add another Brighton player before then as well. I'll add Watkins or Felix in 28 and should have 8/9 players hopefully. I still don't really like the doubles in 29 and Arsenal have Leeds at home so easy to play them + Haaland and a mix of doublers. By then I should know whether to build towards 32 or 34 and plan for my FH/BB accordingly.

It's very tight at the top of my cash league. My rival played his FH this week where I wildcarded and our teams are incredibly similar. Luckily for him he gets to go back to his old one after it's over though :lol: