Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Bruno to Rashy is a great combo. De Gea with a few nice saves too.
Need to see this game out though, been properly ropey.

I’m between Rashford and Haaland too. I don’t think ETH rests Rashford considering we need that win. If he starts and we have a good start, Rashford might come off early. On the other hand, city have away CL game on Wednesday. Haaland might get a half time sub off or pep does a pep and starts with Alvarez.
Can Saka be a wildcard of captain this week?

This logic is why I didn't do Haaland thankfully. Unfortunately I didn't do Rashford either :lol:

Went for Kane in the end so not too bad (yet).

Our players missing sitters has cost me two assists. Still Rashie :lol: .

Next week will be a nightmare though

He's becoming set and forget like Salah years ago. He's the main outlet for the attack so he's always going to get chances.

Looks like I will pass 60 this week with Shaw points banked and Rashford Captain. Leaving Tark on the bench for Trippier was a massive mistake at the last second though.

Is 60+ going to be a good score this week? Have Dawson, Trippier, Kepa, KdB, Haaland and Nketiah all blanking but wondering if I might get off with it on the captaincy?

Nervous about that De Gea cleanie until the lasy minute, but glad of that, 7 points, luckily getting the 3rd save late on. Surprised he didn't get into the bonus, but I suppose the game isn't sophisticated to understand that those 2 huge saves early on were absolutely critical to how the game panned out.

Harsh on Sancho not getting in the bonus point mix too really. Goal and a lot of key passes.

However, De Gea 7, Bruno 12 and Rashy 15, cannot be sniffed at.

I wish Bruno well, but with a blank and then Liverpool away, he's an easy sell for Salah.

47 and green arrows with Kane to go. A Kane haul would do nicely as I'm still neck and neck with my rival in the work league.

Pissed off I brought Mahrez in for Bruno a week too late though. He'd better get a decent amount of points next week :mad:

It's looking like Rashy might be the captaincy choice now.

Last edited:
Went and did my transfers early for GW25, hope no injuries to bite me in the arse.

Burn --> TAA
March--> Gakpo
Toney --> Gnonto(-4)

Team looks like this now :

Kepa
Bueno TAA White
Gakpo Saka Mahrez Martinelli
Gnonto Haaland Kane
Bench: Ward Rashford Shaw Trippier

Who to captain? Thinking between TAA and Saka only cause of the doubles.

What an absolute joy it is to have 3 United players carrying you in FF! God bless Marcus Rashford.

47 and green arrows with Kane to go. A Kane haul would do nicely as I'm still neck and neck with my rival in the work league.

Pissed off I took Mahrez out for Bruno a week too late though. He'd better get a decent amount of points next week :mad:

It's looking like Rashy might be the captaincy choice now.
I have 47 too with Kane to go. How the feck we have green arrow with 47 points?

You transfered Bruno in week before his blank?

I have 47 too with Kane to go. How the feck we have green arrow with 47 points?

You transfered Bruno in week before his blank?

Sorry I got that backwards.

I brought in Mahrez for Bruno. I was supposed to do it last week but talked myself out of it so I'm down around 10/11 pts on the deal.

Oddly I've 48 now. I'm not sure where the extra point came from.

Is Gakpo a viable target for the double?

Salah seems much safer for minutes but Gakpo would allow me to get Trent in as well as free up funds to get Toney back in for Gnonto before 27.

So yeah much better for my team structure.

Sorry I got that backwards.

I brought in Mahrez for Bruno. I was supposed to do it last week but talked myself out of it so I'm down around 10/11 pts on the deal.

Oddly I've 48 now. I'm not sure where the extra point came from.
I did Mahrez/Bruno too. Luckily two weeks ago. But now i am not sure will i keep him or bring Bruno back after Pool away game

Is Gakpo a viable target for the double?

Salah seems much safer for minutes but Gakpo would allow me to get Trent in as well as free up funds to get Toney back in for Gnonto before 27.

So yeah much better for my team structure.
Also allows me to keep both Shaw and Trippier on the bench.

Salah route means losing one of them to get VVD.
That was my only reasoning to get in Gakpo. Salah is expensive and there is no easy way to get him without destroying my current team. I dont really want to sell Rashford Shaw or Trippier and Gakpo ensures I have a Liverpool attacker coverage for their double.

This blank week is a bloody headache. I will buy two Pool players but sell them after that. It feels wrong to spend 4 transfers on same players.

Of course that when i have two bench players coming in, they get together 3 bloody points. I HATE this game.

I scrolled through whole season. Every week i have at least one player with haul on the bench. But this time...nope.

Having a very mediocre FPL season by usual standards but honestly couldn't care less as United are flying....

53 all out, bad week and red arrows, captains Rashford gained some ground. 2FT to prepare for next GWs and to think about chip strategy, DGWs, blanks. FPL is more fun when United is flying, even if I lose rank due to some players.

Bruno's definitely coming back if I can do it. United are playing well and he's nailed on to play every game unlike Mahrez.

Yeah and we'll have a couple of dgw's to fit in. A great shout on the wildcard. Too many good midfielders now.

I would want Rashford, Saka, Maddison and Bruno on my wildcard. Probably Mitoma as well. No point playing Pep roulette when they're all nailed and integral to their team.

Yeah the old -4 = -2 schtick although in a dgw -4 = 0. Even better. I think hits are fine this week to get 11 out. Don't particularly like the Everton fixtures mind so might avoid them.
I am bringing in two Pool players (which will be gone after that) but for -4 i am buying Bueno back (who has dw) instead Lewis. Lewis should have been a bargain. Turns out he was a complete waste.

Is a -8 to do Cucurella, Martinelli, KDB and Kane to Nunez, Salah, Saka, and Robertson worth it.

One of those only time will tell jobs.
Depends if you're making these for long term as well, rather than just to target the doubles.

Martinelli rescued us a bit this week, but seems like he's done his money a little, especially with Trossy rivalling him.

Salah critical this week you'd imagine.