Fantasy Premier League 22/23

In fairness if you took him out 5 weeks ago you'll have probably scored more from who you subbed in.
If you took him out this week.....
Yeah, i don't have him for a while but i know that lots of people do. Its not just me winning; i want others to fail.... :lol: :lol:

I benched Martinelli knowing he would be benched. Guaranteed he was going to do that, absolutely Guaranteed.

Can someone clarify something for me regarding the free hit, please.

If I make a lot of transfers, and use the free hit, that's only for a week, right? The players I transferred out return to the team the following week? Or am I misunderstanding?

Next week I have 7 players without a game, mostly due to Man Utd vs Newcastle Cup final, and the subsiquent teams they would have been playing that week having no games.

Thanks

Ugh, Mahrez needs to go. Thinking De Bruyne, Mahrez, Greenwood (Leeds) out for Salah, Dasilva, and Kane.

Can someone clarify something for me regarding the free hit, please.

If I make a lot of transfers, and use the free hit, that's only for a week, right? The players I transferred out return to the team the following week? Or am I misunderstanding?

Next week I have 7 players without a game, mostly due to Man Utd vs Newcastle Cup final, and the subsiquent teams they would have been playing that week having no games.

Thanks

Correct yes.

Trolley back to being a troll feck again I see. Only lacking a yellow card now.

FFS. Should've brought Tarks in. He'll get feck all next week as well you know it.

Gonna watch the Liverpool game and make a decision. KDB out for Salah looks a no brainer. £5.5m left to upgrade Patterson but can't really afford any nailed Liverpool defender with that.

23 with 4 to play. Eurgh.

KDB is becoming a troll. Not worth for 12.4 . Has returned feck all in the last 5-6 GWs.

At one point, I went insanely differential to chase rank and had Kane Captain with Haaland and Trippier benched.... bottled it, left Trippier benched, but given the trade was Bueno and White, who cares now :lol:

Regretting the Kane one though. Rashford captainers about to haul.