Fantasy Premier League 22/23

I know it's a massive inconvenience which is the entire point but train strikes shouldn't be enough to postpone a Premier League match. Especially when there's plenty of notice beforehand.

For that one game you'd think that Palace would be able to put on some coaches for the away fans surely.

So we played really well I think.

My plan is probably taking out Rashford for 25 wildcard haha, but I will get him back and maybe captain vs Liverpool since Haaland got Newcastle.

The player I have instead on the bench is Mitoma since he is cheaper and also going up in value fast so the loss with Rashford is not as big.

With the money I get TAA and Salah for the short term and Liverpool got most fixtures from all sides for the rest of the season with Brighton.

Tarkowski or Kilman?
Getting prepared for the DGW.

As you've said both probably will end up with 4 points in the dgw (which for me is better than 0 at least).

I got Kilman because I want to play him this week (also playing Gnonto against Everton) but Tarkowski definitely won't blank in 28 if that matters to you. Kilman might.

Don't know what to do

gonna get rid of Mitrovich (got haaland and Kane besides him)
got three arsenal players already and 3 blankers so need to get someone in who either has a double week or at least does not blank
so thinking one of Dawin-Felix-Watkins

any suggestions?

so thinking one of Dawin-Felix-Watkins
Thats my watchlist as well and Felix looks like the best bet. Next 5 odd fixtures all look like shite defenders. But then I'm waiting another week - most likely wrongly so and will miss the boat like I did with Mitoma. But I have to sell Kane so have less reason of doing the move.

Cancelo to Tarko this week
Bruno to Salah (c) next?

Simple as that?

Resisting the Cancelo to James trap!

Tarkowski or Kilman?
Getting prepared for the DGW.

If this makes any sense to you, I'm getting Kilman now as he has Bournemouth home, then Tarkowski next GW to play them both for their double.

Everyone planning with Liverpool's double should also consider their schedule and games surrounding those "easy" double fixtures for possible rotations: 18.2. Newcastle (A), 21.2. Real Madrid (H), 25.2. Palace (A), 1.3. Wolves (H), 5.3. Manchester United (H) etc.

If this makes any sense to you, I'm getting Kilman now as he has Bournemouth home, then Tarkowski next GW to play them both for their double.

Everyone planning with Liverpool's double should also consider their schedule and games surrounding those "easy" double fixtures for possible rotations: 18.2. Newcastle (A), 21.2. Real Madrid (H), 25.2. Palace (A), 1.3. Wolves (H), 5.3. Manchester United (H) etc.

Yeah I'm worried about this. It's putting me off Robertson as Tsimikas will surely play one of the DGW fixtures. Maybe just get Salah and captain Saka?

Yeah I'm worried about this. It's putting me off Robertson as Tsimikas will surely play one of the DGW fixtures. Maybe just get Salah and captain Saka?

Although Salah is the surest starter in those two games, it's tricky because he is expensive at £12.6m for someone who blanked most of his games since the restart of the season.

Fortunately, I have £5.8m left in the bank so I would take a risk with him. Saka should be a better option to captain anyway.

Although Salah is the surest starter in those two games, it's tricky because he is expensive at £12.6m for someone who blanked most of his games since the restart of the season.

Fortunately, I have £5.8m left in the bank so I would take a risk with him. Saka should be a better option to captain anyway.

I'd just be making a simple swap from KDB who himself is a benching risk so no biggie there.

Start Beuno or Trippier? Leaning towards Trippier despite the tough fixture as I can see Beuno being a sub and definitely coming on.

Pope
Gabriel - trippier - Shaw
KDB - odegaard - Rashford - Mahrez
Nketiah - Haaland - johnson

kelleher - Andreas - Mee - Faes

bank: 3:6m
All 3 cards still to play

what do people suggest

Currently on 1404 points

Pope
Gabriel - trippier - Shaw
KDB - odegaard - Rashford - Mahrez
Nketiah - Haaland - johnson

kelleher - Andreas - Mee - Faes

bank: 3:6m
All 3 cards still to play

what do people suggest

Currently on 1404 points

Maybe switch Pope to another goalkeeper? He's got Liverpool/Blank/Man City. Kepa maybe. Or Pickford if you fancy the Everton double.

Either that or roll I guess.

Do you guys think James start?

Problem is if he do not start I am quite fecked with Mahrez also likely benched.

Just hope I avoid massive red arrow this week and then maybe wildcard or take a -8 to get 11 good players for next week.

Start Beuno or Trippier? Leaning towards Trippier despite the tough fixture as I can see Beuno being a sub and definitely coming on.
This is not a question:

Trips guaranteed 90 minutes
Trips attacking potential
Liverpool have Darwin

Honestly I think that's the safer option and I may change back, it's a tough one really but I don't trust Newcastle right now
But then they are facing Pool who can lose 3-0 depending on which Pool turns up

No Reece James for Chelsea tomorrow

Glad I popped in here as i was set on doing Cancelo to Tarko for the 3 reasons of finally losing Cancelo, getting a next week doubler in, and having funds to do Bruno straight to Salah.

But I did have a last min more "glam" option of Cancelo straight to James, having seen him actually complete 90 and having a massive home banker.

So errr thank friggero I didn't do that eh!! :lol:

ps probably really late to this, but what the heck have they don't to the week by week player stats on the browser version?
New random colours and most recent game first, whereas it was always the other way round. Deffo wasn't like that last week.

ps probably really late to this, but what the heck have they don't to the week by week player stats on the browser version?
New random colours and most recent game first, whereas it was always the other way round. Deffo wasn't like that last week.
Yeah it's throwing me for a loop

Anyone tempted to captain Rashford this weekend after that performance? Form of his life.
I'm debating between him, Kane and Haaland. Leicester's defence/goalkeeper is shocking which sways me towards Rashford but my worry is ETH rests him.
I’m between Rashford and Haaland too. I don’t think ETH rests Rashford considering we need that win. If he starts and we have a good start, Rashford might come off early. On the other hand, city have away CL game on Wednesday. Haaland might get a half time sub off or pep does a pep and starts with Alvarez.
Can Saka be a wildcard of captain this week?

Just took a punt on Dwight McNeil. Am I crazy?

-On Standards in a Dyche Team
-DGW 25
-Everton will play GW28
-Allows me to bring in Salah without taking a hit next GW.

Team:
Kepa
Trippier White Shaw
McNeil Saka Bruno Rashford
Haaland(C) Nketiah Kane