Fantasy Premier League 22/23

My team doesn't enthrall me this week but cba to make any transfers. Just feel the smarter move is to hold onto those FTs with the blanks and doubles coming up.

Expecting a low score so hoping to be pleasantly surprised!

Benched Trippier & took Schär out for transferred-in Reece James & coming from the bench Emerson Royal. Hopefully Chelsea & Conte’s stupid rotation won’t make me regretful.

Easy roll this week.

Kepa
Trippier Shaw Ake
Saka Odegaard Rashford Mahrez
Kane Haaland Nketiah

Pretty sure both the city guys get rotated but it is what it is.

Flip flopped at the end with captain and bench decisions between. Ended up back where I started. Haaland captain and Perisic on the bench (instead of Trippier). Feel like I took the sensible and boring option over the one that could reap some rewards.

Anyway, looking forward to people's shock when they see their gw25 teams :lol:

Benched Martinelli for Nketiah after the Trossard news. Turns out Martinelli starts as #9 and Ed is benched. This season can just end already.

In my head I knew Martinelli would be benched but decided against subbing him out. So hopefully will come on and bag a hat trick or he is to come on in the 87th minute and pick up one point!

Ah well, let's hope benching Martinelli here means he will be rested for their upcoming DGW.

I did put him on bench this week as March at home to Fulham appeared to be a better fixture.

Arsenal definitely in a slump at the moment. Saka is a keep but not sure a triple up after GW25 is worth it.

That said they do have Bournemouth, Fulham, Palace, Leeds....

Team is in tatters. 3 blanking next week but already have three players that haven’t started in the Arsenal Villa game.

I have two FT. My plan is Robertson and Darwin instead Shaw and Toney. But i will buy Shaw back after that Liverpool away game. Is it worth it to lose 0.3 mil on a player if you will buy him after 2gw?

I have two FT. My plan is Robertson and Darwin instead Shaw and Toney. But i will buy Shaw back after that Liverpool away game. Is it worth it to lose 0.3 mil on a player if you will buy him after 2gw?

It all depends how much you have in the bank really. It shouldn't be they much of a concern this year with most of the premiums doing feck all.

Mahrez bench is painful - really need a quite game from KDB. Andreas first on the bench

Feck I brought him in for Bruno with an eye on next week. It wouldn't have been so bad if I brought him in last week but I talked myself out of that.

My first sub is Mitoma but Mahrez could well come off the bench for a two pointer.

I think money this seasons is slightly less relevant with many top options in affordable bracket (Rash, Ars mids etc) so I wouldn’t worry about 0.3m that much I guess. I’ll likely sell Shaw too

James. Biggest troll in history of FPL. I will never ever learn
Wasn't there news yesterday that he wasn't in the squad for todays game? I was so close to getting him as well. Glad I went on Twitter yesterday. :lol:

Welp, hope Mahrez stays on the bench now and doesn't come on for 1 pointer. Have Martinelli as 1st sub.

@Dirty Schwein . Another great transfer story by me :lol: .
Lewis played 5,6 games in a row. As soon i bought him, troll Pep changes formation and Lewis didn't play a minute since then. Another transfer which i need now to spend to replace that fecker

Well that went far better than it should have. Martinelli late goal + Odegaard with 3bps.

That goal in 98th minute was a gift to Martinelli owners. I am not one of them :(

In fairness if you took him out 5 weeks ago you'll have probably scored more from who you subbed in.
If you took him out this week.....

Isn't it? My feelings exactly.
So fecking jammy and unnecessary but who am
I to complain about it after fecking Toney last week, furious though, it’s so close in some of the leagues and these points hurt the most.

Now watch KDB murder Forest and spits on my grave