Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Here's my team guys

Please criticize at your own joy :D

Sanchez

Trent Laporte chilwell trippier
Salah Neto Saka diaz
Jesus haaland

Neco Williams Andreas greenwood
Looks solid. I prefer Kane over Haaland and Dias over Laporte but it is 50:50 choice i guess.

Only thing; Sanchez has us first game. Martial will score at least two so.... :lol:

Here's my team guys

Please criticize at your own joy :D

Sanchez

Trent Laporte chilwell trippier
Salah Neto Saka diaz
Jesus haaland

Neco Williams Andreas greenwood

I think Jesus and Saka is possibly a bit too much faith in Arsenal although I consider Martinelli as well.

Maybe go Sancho, Rashford or Martial over one of them?

Bench a bit weak as well particular for gameweek 1. I think Pereira and Neco Williams are unlikely to return big in gameweek one granted they are cheap so good cover in the long run.

Overall balance is quite good and flexible squad. I think the only issue is possibly getting Cancelo if he is smashing it.

I think the problem for gameweek one is Sanchez away against us. It is a poor pick for this round even if you do not rate our squad or manager.
With time Brighton got better fixtures, but if you wildcard early it feels a bit wasted going with Sanchez even if you rate Brighton def.

Last edited:
Thoughts on no Kane or Haaland? This is assuming no Ronaldo to begin the season.

Brilliant until Haaland starts off with a brace, even in a tough away v West Ham.
Then you'll have to do mad surgery to move funds around to get that slot in your attack.

Quite like the look of my team so far. Have Kane, Martial and Haaland as my three strikers and I think all will be capable of getting big points in the first few weeks

Gone for both Jesus and Kane upfront, think they’ll both bang in a fair few goals… I’ve got both Fernandes and sancho in midfield… big risk but I think sancho will have a great season and Bruno always contributes 1 way or another.

Quite like the look of my team so far. Have Kane, Martial and Haaland as my three strikers and I think all will be capable of getting big points in the first few weeks
Was gonna go for martial my self but I have no idea what’s going to happen with the Ronaldo situation. If Ronaldo stays then surely he’ll be 1st choice striker… martial may be fighting for LW with rashford.

Was gonna go for martial my self but I have no idea what’s going to happen with the Ronaldo situation. If Ronaldo stays then surely he’ll be 1st choice striker… martial may be fighting for LW with rashford.

I agree with you, he's not a long term hold in my team but I think he'll start the first 4-5 gameweeks so for 7.0 he's a no brainer.

Raya
TAA, James, Cancelo, Perisic
Salah, Diaz, Rashford, Neto
Jesus, Haaland

Subs: Steele, Andreas, Williams, Greenwood

Or:

Ederson
TAA, James, Dias, Chillwell
Salah, Diaz, Martinelli, Neto
Jesus, Haaland

My team is

Sanchez

Trent
Cancelo
James
Dalot
Zinchenko

Salah
Sancho
Diaz

Haaland
Jesus

Raya
Jesus, Haaland

Or:

Ederson
Jesus, Haaland

No Kane or Son!?

Raya
Jesus, Haaland

Or:

Ederson
Jesus, Haaland

I am pretty sure I will not go Raya. Otherwise that first team is very sexy if Rashford starts.

Also Raya backup is not 4.0 which is very annoying and they have 2 hard fixtures to start.

In typical PFL ways he will get Covid when the easy games start.

Of course without early wildcard and Covid fecking you then Raya has good fixtures in 3-8 pretty much.

Is there a caf league? Can't see a link on the first page and can't be arsed trawling through 33 pages.

Second easily.
Yeah I'm leaning towards that...
No Kane or Son!?
How do you fit them in? The way I see it is that my premiums (Salah and Haaland) should be the main points getters for their teams .. but with Kane & Son it's impossible to call which will get the points in any given week.
I am pretty sure I will not go Raya. Otherwise that first team is very sexy if Rashford starts.

Also Raya backup is not 4.0 which is very annoying and they have 2 hard fixtures to start.

In typical PFL ways he will get Covid when the easy games start.

Of course without early wildcard and Covid fecking you then Raya has good fixtures in 3-8 pretty much.
Yeah I like that first draft but:

Is Rashy nailed?
Is Cucurella heading to City?
It's Perisic fit?

With only bench fodder (and early WC) I feel it's more prudent to get a starting 11 that will actually all start.

Yeah I'm leaning towards that...

How do you fit them in? The way I see it is that my premiums (Salah and Haaland) should be the main points getters for their teams .. but with Kane & Son it's impossible to call which will get the points in any given week.

Yeah I like that first draft but:

Is Rashy nailed?
Is Cucurella heading to City?
It's Perisic fit?

With only bench fodder (and early WC) I feel it's more prudent to get a starting 11 that will actually all start.

Not sure about Perisic. If no Perisic I consider getting Martial.

Great analysis here guy's.....I joined just for this.:)

My team

Sanchez

Anderson Trent Laporte Perisic

Murphy Salah Son Martinelli

Haaland Jesus

Forster Greenwood Diallo Vestergaard

I never thought I’d say this but not convinced about Salah :nervous:

One, will he be as much of the focus with Diaz and Nunez in the team? I can see play/chances/goals being shared around more. Previously, it felt like he was always main outlet with Mane behind him.

Two (and following on from one), he’s £13m while other two total £17m. I know this is simplistic but all other things being equal… who gets the most points out of Salah + £4m sh!te vs Diaz and Nunez?

(agree on the Son/Kane point though I’d lean towards Kane just because of penalties. If he gets 10% of his dives given, he’ll get a ton of pens, the cheating basta... super English star striker)

I never thought I’d say this but not convinced about Salah :nervous:

One, will he be as much of the focus with Diaz and Nunez in the team? I can see play/chances/goals being shared around more. Previously, it felt like he was always main outlet with Mane behind him.

Two (and following on from one), he’s £13m while other two total £17m. I know this is simplistic but all other things being equal… who gets the most points out of Salah + £4m sh!te vs Diaz and Nunez?

(agree on the Son/Kane point though I’d lean towards Kane just because of penalties. If he gets 10% of his dives given, he’ll get a ton of pens, the cheating basta... super English star striker)

To be honest I am not fully convinced by any pick apart from Son and Kane doing well and the one I think being heavily outscored by the other.

I think Jesus and Saka is possibly a bit too much faith in Arsenal although I consider Martinelli as well.

Maybe go Sancho, Rashford or Martial over one of them?

Bench a bit weak as well particular for gameweek 1. I think Pereira and Neco Williams are unlikely to return big in gameweek one granted they are cheap so good cover in the long run.

Overall balance is quite good and flexible squad. I think the only issue is possibly getting Cancelo if he is smashing it.

I think the problem for gameweek one is Sanchez away against us. It is a poor pick for this round even if you do not rate our squad or manager.
With time Brighton got better fixtures, but if you wildcard early it feels a bit wasted going with Sanchez even if you rate Brighton def.

Thanks for the reply. I changed Sanchez to raya, and Saka to martinelli then periera to rashford. For now anyways

Could all change before start of season. Yeah I'm counting on cancelo not blasting straight of. The risks we take I suppose can't have it all!

Buzzing for the season to start