Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Mee at home to palace or Trippier home to Liverpool....

Feel like going Mee but seems like it would be a costly mistake if Trippier gets a CS or attacking return.

Yeah I'm having this debate between Perisic and Trippier. All the algorithms say play Perisic but not playing Trippier is very risky. If they keep a clean sheet he's very likely to get all 3 bps as we've seen time and time again.

For rank gains maybe a Chelsea attacker?
Yes good point. Just a bit worried about rotation. Felix or James maybe the best Chelsea punts.

What you think is best White and Felix or James and Mitro. If we get early lineup with White starting maybe the first,but I think James if he starts could be great.

Also do people think Mahrez gets benched. Could bring in Mitoma for example or even bring Bruno back.

I feel certain to wildcard since I got 4 defenders that blank 25 and White. As well as having no way for Salah without hits.

I actually think Salah is the premium to own right now since he has most games left from all premiums. Kane played 23,Salah 21 and KDB 23.

Maybe I am wrong to wildcard for Liverpool, but I love Liverpool being shit too. I think bench boost is overrated and most people might sacrifice Arsenal for players for worse players with doubles.

Damn, Shaw with 12 points on the bench... would've been 105 points if swapped with Trippier. But I had more faith in Newcastle vs Bornemouth than us vs Leeds after the shit show we did at home to them.

Yes good point. Just a bit worried about rotation. Felix or James maybe the best Chelsea punts.

What you think is best White and Felix or James and Mitro. If we get early lineup with White starting maybe the first,but I think James if he starts could be great.

Also do people think Mahrez gets benched. Could bring in Mitoma for example or even bring Bruno back.

I feel certain to wildcard since I got 4 defenders that blank 25 and White. As well as having no way for Salah without hits.

I actually think Salah is the premium to own right now since he has most games left from all premiums. Kane played 23,Salah 21 and KDB 23.

Maybe I am wrong to wildcard for Liverpool, but I love Liverpool being shit too. I think bench boost is overrated and most people might sacrifice Arsenal for players for worse players with doubles.

I would punt on Felix if it were me personally. Sick to death of Reece James. He's on the list.

Mee at home to palace or Trippier home to Liverpool....

Feel like going Mee but seems like it would be a costly mistake if Trippier gets a CS or attacking return.

Seems daft to bench either. I'm starting both plus Shaw. Who else do you have?

Seems daft to bench either. I'm starting both plus Shaw. Who else do you have?

Currently:

Trippier Saliba Lewis (lol)
Martinelo, Rash, Salah, Mahrez
Nketiah, Kane, Halaand.

Mee, Nico Williams and Periera otb.

I think Trippier/Mee could outscore one or two of the midfielders but it's tough to pick who and I always lean attackers.

Hoping Lewis gets a start after 2 games off and it's forest so would expect a CS. Worst case scenario is he gets 10 mins.

Would you mind explaining the reasons ?
I posted this few days back
I'm looking at the chip strategy even though many of the DGWs/BGWs are still to be decided... and it looks like WC in GW33 into BB DGW34 will be the most popular play and I can definitely see why. Free hit is more fun and all depends how many you can field in BGW28 (lots of blanks), DGW29 or even potentially big DGW37 (even though you'd hope WC33 would anyhow sets you for this), but I'll probably play it in one of these three GWs. My TC is already gone and if I wasn't a tool and trusted my boy Sir Marcus I'd have been so much happier :o

Ben Crellin's calendar is very useful for planning
WC in 33 makes sense to me if there's no fire to put out in my team before and I can deal with the blanks/double without the wildcard, which I hope to do. I like the late wildcard because by GW 33 we should know which teams still fight for something and which don't care at all, there's a big double GW34 which I guess will be my best shot for a bench boost and it sets me up for the last few GWs. I still have free hit and will most likely use it BGW28 or DGW29.

Still early days, mind, and much can change with fixture rescheduling and so...

Hoping for 1 game in the dgw at least. Tarkowski might go up tonight and that prices me out of Salah & Robertson if it happens.

Last edited:
Would you mind explaining the reasons ?
GW 28 is the biggest blank of the season, and I probably won’t be able to field many players without taking a big hit, with GW 29 being the biggest double of the season, and Brighton and Brentford double in 27 with a big chance of blanking in 28 so it allows me to attack 3 GW’s in a row

GW 28 is the biggest blank of the season, and I probably won’t be able to field many players without taking a big hit, with GW 29 being the biggest double of the season, and Brighton and Brentford double in 27 with a big chance of blanking in 28 so it allows me to attack 3 GW’s in a row

How many Arsenal players will you have in for the dgw? They will only have a single against Leeds. Also how many Brighton and Brentford players would you get in 27 considering they play each other in 29?

so if I wildcard 25 the biggest problem is the second striker.

I can't afford Kane as well as Salah.

Toney is the guy, but the issue is he blanks.

Felix has Spurs away and Nacho got Arsenal at home.

I do not want Mitro anymore either although Wolves at home is decent.

Thus the only option is Darwin I guess and go triple Liverpool.

Maybe I go Felix as the long term option though.

Last edited:
So quick draft of a potential GW27 wildcard...(With an eye on FH28 BB29)

Raya / Kepa
Estupian / Shaw / Trippier / Perisic / Pinnock
Saka / Mitoma / Mahrez / Rashford / Maddison
Kane / Haaland / Ferguson

There's enough money in the bank to turn Mitoma into Bowen for the GW29 double (where one of their games is Saints at home)

Massive benching headache in 27 though. Would bench Maddison against Chelsea I guess. And Kepa. Then I have to pick 2 defenders or 1 defender and Mahrez.

Pickford for David de gea today. After this GW I'm getting in a couple of pool. Probably Salah and another.

Don't really like their double for defense. They play Arsenal and Villa who are scoring in every game or something. They got rekt by a woeful Liverpool.
Bit of a roll of the Dyche (heh) but I need to get rid of a United as well as free up some cash and didn't want to lose Shaw or Rash. Tbh I've had woeful luck with keepers this season and I fully expect that to continue.

I'm likely gonna be left with a crippling dilemma of selling one of Mahrez and Kane to get Salah. I guess a lot are in a similar boat having both KDB and Kane. Kane is such a solid consistent cnut you just wanna set and forget. Selling Mahrez when they play Bournemouth though? Argh.

For now I am gonna roll with this:

Kepa
Shaw, Trippier, Ake
Saka, Ode, Rashford, Mahrez
Kane, Haaland (c), Nketiah

Ward, Mings, Andreas, Patters

And then I have these options for 25:

Mahrez, Shaw/Ake --> Salah, Tarko/Kilman. Prob sell Shaw even if it has value given he has a blank followed by Anfield and then another blank in 28. But if City are shite Ake can just feck off anyway.

Kane, Andreas --> Salah, Felix. Chelsea have a pretty sweet run and can prepone Kane to Felix to this week as well, but that will leave me with a massive benching headache.

Kane, Mahrez --> Darwin, Salah. No benching headache but lose two great assets. This can also let me do Shaw to Trent and go triple cnuts.

Probably just do the first one and go threemium but it ain't that easy. Any ideas @Sandikan @Dirty Schwein @CassiusClaymore @others

I'm likely gonna be left with a crippling dilemma of selling one of Mahrez and Kane to get Salah. I guess a lot are in a similar boat having both KDB and Kane. Kane is such a solid consistent cnut you just wanna set and forget. Selling Mahrez when they play Bournemouth though? Argh.

Kepa
Shaw, Trippier, Ake

Mahrez, Shaw/Ake --> Salah, Tarko/Kilman. Prob sell Shaw even if it has value given he has a blank followed by Anfield and then another blank in 28. But if City are shite Ake can just feck off anyway.

Kane, Andreas --> Salah, Felix. Chelsea have a pretty sweet run and can prepone Kane to Felix to this week as well, but that will leave me with a massive benching headache.

Kane, Mahrez --> Darwin, Salah. No benching headache but lose two great assets. This can also let me do Shaw to Trent and go triple cnuts.

Probably just do the first one and go threemium but it ain't that easy. Any ideas @Sandikan @Dirty Schwein @CassiusClaymore @others
Aren't city playing Bournemouth? Surely with them getting their mojo back, you don't wanna be selling them?

Aren't city playing Bournemouth? Surely with them getting their mojo back, you don't wanna be selling them?
I don't but then it would be selling Kane who has pretty decent fixtures himself, although in that GW particularly it is Chelsea and Spurs do look in trouble with injuries. And Mahrez can still randomly get benched. Only way I keep Mahrez is getting Salah for Andreas and downgrading Kane to Felix and then have 8 attackers none of whom can be benched easily. Would I be okay in benching one of Felix, Nketiah or Ode?

Good thing Spurs play a home london derby before this. One more game to watch them. If they do look shite, we can think of selling Kane but I still think that's a mistake. He's a top tier asset this season.

Kepa
Shaw, Trippier, Ake

Probably the first one, yeah. Let’s see if Patterson is a genuine option - for me a lot depends if I need to sell my blanking assets or can afford to bench three of them.

Probably the first one, yeah. Let’s see if Patterson is a genuine option - for me a lot depends if I need to sell my blanking assets or can afford to bench three of them.
Not sure if Dyche will throw in Patters that soon into the team. Let's see. I'm not that arsed about the third defender.

Kepa
Shaw, Trippier, Ake

First one. feck Darwin.

I know it's a massive inconvenience which is the entire point but train strikes shouldn't be enough to postpone a Premier League match. Especially when there's plenty of notice beforehand.

Anyone tempted to captain Rashford this weekend after that performance? Form of his life.

I'm debating between him, Kane and Haaland. Leicester's defence/goalkeeper is shocking which sways me towards Rashford but my worry is ETH rests him.