Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Triple captainers just about getting away with it.
FgENv5tVIAArvfN.jpg:large

Yep. But it was matter of time i guess
Yea wouldn't have hurt as much if Mahrez got an assist or a goal today as well. As it is right now, they both scored the same amount of points this DGW? No real gain there by getting in Mahrez.

Haaland has flopped unless he gets that ghosted assist. It's clear as day Gundogan didn't touch it.... but even then, Rashford smashed him last week, should of just followed twitter hype.

Yea wouldn't have hurt as much if Mahrez got an assist or a goal today as well. As it is right now, they both scored the same amount of points this DGW? No real gain there by getting in Mahrez.
I got Mahrez instead Bruno so can't complain. But it was shit game at the end. I had 6 players involved and only 2 delivered. Red arrow incoming

That 19 points on the bench from Toney and March hurt even more now. Would have been my first 100 pointer this season. :(

Haaland has flopped unless he gets that ghosted assist. It's clear as day Gundogan didn't touch it.... but even then, Rashford smashed him last week, should of just followed twitter hype.

Haaland goal tonight has rescued it really. Most people captained Haaland this week anyway so people who TC him gained 10 points more (unless he get's a bonus for tonight). Last week most sane people at minimum captained Rashford so even if they didn't TC him, it was a 20 point gain for the TC users. So a 10 point difference which ultimately really isn't much at all over the course of the season.

Haaland goal tonight has rescued it really. Most people captained Haaland this week anyway so people who TC him gained 10 points more (unless he get's a bonus for tonight). Last week most sane people at minimum captained Rashford so even if they didn't TC him, it was a 20 point gain for the TC users. So a 10 point difference which ultimately really isn't much at all over the course of the season.

Either way. Just a bonkers TC - absurdly doesn't take the pen, comes off at HT and the lightest feather touch (at most) robbing him of an assist. Even if ignoring him going past 65ish vs Villa .... that's +8(/16) without bonus. :lol:

Still probably my best TC ever though!

Either way. Just a bonkers TC - absurdly doesn't take the pen, comes off at HT and the lightest feather touch (at most) robbing him of an assist. Even if ignoring him going past 65ish vs Villa .... that's +8(/16) without bonus. :lol:

Oh don't get me wrong I regret ever going against Rashford last week for my TC but I'm just trying to put a positive spin on it now :lol:

That looked like a significant pass from Gonedoggin to me at the time. Are you taking the piss?

EDIT: I've watched it back and you're right I'm not sure he touches it. Do they review assists, no?

Last edited:
One is 5 odd mill cheaper that allows other moves so there's gain to be made there.
Oh yea, definitely, don't get me wrong. Both my transfers this week(Mahrez and Saka) returned points, but I just have this feeling that I missed out. Have 19 points on the bench, and I transferred out Almiron for Saka for a -4, so it feels like a sideways move.

Oh well, I did it because of the upcoming blank for Newcastle, so I guess better to do it during a DGW.

Boring week ahead - rolling the transfers, preparing for the blanks. 91-4, not much gain this week after KDB wipe out, green arrows nonetheless and bringing in Saka & Mahrez paid off instantly.

Last edited:
84 and down arrows. I don’t know why but I definitely expected more when I confirmed this week!

-4 this week to get in Dawson and Tarkowski ahead of the double. Might as well have a punt on it for all that it costs.

89 after that KDB haul (about time) and up to just outside the top 100k.

Will have a think tomorrow about transfers but hopefully can hold out until the pressers on Friday.

Anyway Kilman in for Thomas :lol:

Bus team....

Ramsdale
Trippier Kilman Shaw
KDB Saka Martinelli Rashford (vc)
Gnonto Kane Haaland (c)

Subs : Ward, Perisic, Andreas, Patterson

Plan is Salah in for KDB next week and then weighing up hits for Perisic > Robertson and Patterson > Tarkowski.

Last edited:
Best one week punt? Plan to wildcard next to get Liverpool players and deal with blanks.

I do not like my current structure.

I might lose rank on Salah, but rather that than not having him exploding in the double.

Last edited:
I think I'll be there only one without Salah :nervous:

I just can't get him in without fecking up my whole team.

I think I'll be there only one without Salah :nervous:

I just can't get him in without fecking up my whole team.

Yeah I think there's a few like that. Basically those who don't own KDB need to sacrifice somewhere else. Hoping to make some more gains that way especially as I'll likely captain him (50/50 with Saka at mo).

I'm hoping Patterson is back to play at least 1 game in the double because I won't bother with Tarkowski then and just do Robertson and Salah in for -4.

Same, no KDB so I have no easy way to get him. For now it smells like Darwin (how awful) + TAA combo for me for the double, but still some time to tinker...

Darwin’s been good in the last couple of matches. Not the worst you can do imo.

KdB has Bournemouth in gw25 so its not without risk to go for Salah instead of him.

The problem with Liverpool is that you have to transfer them out again. But you could somehow just dead end the team for gw27 probably and wildcard

Mee at home to palace or Trippier home to Liverpool....

Feel like going Mee but seems like it would be a costly mistake if Trippier gets a CS or attacking return.