Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Why was that do you know? Cost me a few points. I'm 2,780 at the moment overall which is the highest I have ever been!
Yeah same. I saw it come up on my livefpl app thing as an assist and he was on for 3 bps so I sent my mate a text saying that "holding on to Trent looks like it's finally about to pay off". He replied "I need a bit more than a clean sheet seeing as I've got Shaw on the bench". Didn't even know. :lol: Was fuming mind when I showed him the clip. I dare anyone now to justify their stupid rules that seem flakier than VAR. You know that if he was owned by some of the admin accounts that gets given all day long. I barely even noticed a deflection.
Apparently the intended target was Gakpo and Mykolenko got a touch that diverted it. I haven't seen it myself but I'm happy with the decision :lol:

when I read this I was baffled, I don't think they're very consistent with rulings there, so many other similar assists have been given. He should've been on 12 points
Yeah I agree... Especially as they give an assist if a player is fouled and the team score from the free kick.

I'm looking at the chip strategy even though many of the DGWs/BGWs are still to be decided... and it looks like WC in GW33 into BB DGW34 will be the most popular play and I can definitely see why. Free hit is more fun and all depends how many you can field in BGW28 (lots of blanks), DGW29 or even potentially big DGW37 (even though you'd hope WC33 would anyhow sets you for this), but I'll probably play it in one of these three GWs. My TC is already gone and if I wasn't a tool and trusted my boy Sir Marcus I'd have been so much happier :o

Ben Crellin's calendar is very useful for planning

I hope that troll Pep will play Lewis tomorrow. Kid plays all the fecking time but as soon i buy him, he is benched. Ffs

Ok so what's a better shout?

Bueno, Patterson & Martinelli to Kilman, Tarkowskiy & Odegaard (-4)

Or

Bueno, Patterson & Mitrovic to Kilman, Tarkowski & Darwin (-4)

Option one gives me Odegaard, who is guaranteed 80-90 minutes whereas Martinelli place in the squad is clearly at risk.

Option two gives me another DGW player in Darwin but I need to keep Martinelli in my team.

Alternatively, I can take a -8 and do Bueno, Patterson, Martinelli & Mitrovic to Kilman, Tarkowski, Odegaard & Darwin? But that feels too much of a hit...

God I hope Odegaard gets a red card tomorrow :lol:

@Moby @Sandikan @CassiusClaymore @anyone
I was planning to take -4 to have 11 players but after I think about it again, I would rather play 9 or 10 players than take -4 for Everton defenders. Just feel like not worthy. Unless if you don't plan to do FH in GW28 and needs those Everton defenders in GW28.

I was planning to take -4 to have 11 players but after I think about it again, I would rather play 9 or 10 players than take -4 for Everton defenders. Just feel like not worthy. Unless if you don't plan to do FH in GW28 and needs those Everton defenders in GW28.

I mean, if it’s a choice between 0 fixtures and paying a -4 for 2 fixtures, surely it’s worth a punt? No matter what the player if he is a starter?

I mean, if it’s a choice between 0 fixtures and paying a -4 for 2 fixtures, surely it’s worth a punt? No matter what the player if he is a starter?

Bueno can still play in one of the game to get 2 or 6 points. And may be even Patterson might even get 1 point came on from the bench. So IMO, not worthy to take -4 or -8 just to get rid those defenders for Wolves and Everton DEF. Honestly, it really depends on the plan what you are going to do with those Everton and Wolves DEF. I would take the minus if I don't plan to do FH in GW28

Not really, as Nketiah is gonna double soon again. In your position which is same as a lot of KDB owners you gotta hold him for 24 and then likely sell for Salah.

Unfortunately yes. City play CL in between 24 & 25 as well so be prepared for some rotation.

Not really, as Nketiah is gonna double soon again. In your position which is same as a lot of KDB owners you gotta hold him for 24 and then likely sell for Salah.

Yep, those 4 Nketiah points can't be squandered :drool::wenger:

Yep, those 4 Nketiah points can't be squandered :drool::wenger:
Unfortunately he's looking like a trap for now. Scored a brace vs United then blanked vs Brentford and Everton and didn't look that good either. But will keep him for the double at least and maybe move to Toney after that.

Unfortunately yes. City play CL in between 24 & 25 as well so be prepared for some rotation.
Yeah, their defenders have gone to crap anyway. Haaland and Mahrez only ones looking like worth keeping. But with Forest and Bournemouth next gotta roll with them.
Salah? Not Bruno? You think Pool is back?
Salah doubles in 25, vs two shit teams. So for now it's him.

Absolute Shocker of a GW. White and Akanji benched. Meanwhile I have Shaw and Andreas on my bench with 18 points.

Did Gundy Ghost Touch just steal my triple captains assists? :lol: