Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Will KDB ever have a goal contribution again? Scoring nothing but 1/2 pointers for ages.

Have you guys just started watching football? Mahrez has always been their PK taker. He misses a lot of the big ones but yeah... It's usually him.

By always you mean 1 season (last) and today... since it's been Haaland this year so far - twice with Mahrez on the pitch. Guess you've just started watching the season.

Have you guys just started watching football? Mahrez has always been their PK taker. He misses a lot of the big ones but yeah... It's usually him.
Haaland has been their number one taker this season. But one of the reasons going for Mahrez for me was that he could take pens if Haaland isn't on the pitch. The fact he's taking them along with Haaland is great given he's still a differential. While Haaland points are quite useless.

Been Haaland this season, no? He's certainly first listed in almost all pk taker lists online.

It's days like this that I feel like quitting FPL. I was thinking of replacing Bruno with Mahrez but didn't do it because wasn't sure if Mahrez would play with Peps rotations, instead brought in Akanji for Shaw. Then Akanji gets rotated and Mahrez has an awesome day :lol:

By always you mean 1 season (last) and today... since it's been Haaland this year so far - twice with Mahrez on the pitch. Guess you've just started watching the season.
I’m pretty sure it was Haaland few times this year and I’d think it happened when Mahrez was on the pitch.
Been Haaland this season, no? He's certainly first listed in almost all pk taker lists online.
Haaland took one or two at the start then Pep said it's back to Mahrez and he's been taking them since. It's the reason I got Mahrez in my team.

And I'm pretty sure mahrez been taking them for years. Remember him missing a big one against Liverpool a few years ago.

It's days like this that I feel like quitting FPL. I was thinking of replacing Bruno with Mahrez but didn't do it because wasn't sure if Mahrez would play with Peps rotations, instead brought in Akanji for Shaw. Then Akanji gets rotated and Mahrez has an awesome day :lol:
Something similar for me. Mahrez hauling has led to absolute disaster, biggest red arrow of the season on its way for me unless KDB does something in the second half.

Benched Andreas and Shaw to play Trippier and Gabriel. TC Haaland when Mahrez was an option.
Another week of wrong decisions

Haaland took one or two at the start then Pep said it's back to Mahrez and he's been taking them since. It's the reason I got Mahrez in my team.

And I'm pretty sure mahrez been taking them for years. Remember him missing a big one against Liverpool a few years ago.
Don't remember pep saying this?

Had a feeling this was going to be a disaster doing the TC on Haaland and here we go, off at half time.

All because of the fecking guy coming into this thread saying don't TC Rashford and use it on Haaland. What the feck was I thinking listening to that :lol:

Had a feeling this was going to be a disaster doing the TC on Haaland and here we go, off at half time.

All because of the fecking guy coming into this thread saying don't TC Rashford and use it on Haaland. What the feck was I thinking listening to that :lol:
Yep, I blame @troylocker as well! DAMN YOU!

Pissed off royally with Pep, Haaland off at half time and not on penalties. Wasted TC. I had it on Rashford til the last moment as well.

And this is.... essentially why you follow FPL Twitter, everything just falls into place for it. But more people than ever follow it, so like the top 10% is pretty boring and zero uniqueness to it.

I really don’t remember Pep saying this and I think I’d know if he did, but perhaps I’m wrong. Good job on getting Mahrez for the pens - I brought him only because I was short of KDB

I really don’t remember Pep saying this and I think I’d know if he did, but perhaps I’m wrong. Good job on getting Mahrez for the pens - I brought him only because I was short of KDB
Same :lol:. I even nearly went -4 to get money for Kdb. But gave up from that. Thank feck

Source? (Given Haaland took their last pen in January with both on the pitch)
Don't remember pep saying this?
I think it was during a UCL game post match after Mahrez took one... Or did I dream this? :lol: either way, luckily I did think it, hence why I'm enjoying these sweet sweet Mahrez points!

And Haaland is off :lol:

I think it was during a UCL game post match after Mahrez took one... Or did I dream this? :lol: either way, luckily I did think it, hence why I'm enjoying these sweet sweet Mahrez points!

And Haaland is off :lol:
NEXT TIME PLEASE SHARE YOUR WITCHCRAFT PREDICTION DREAMS HERE IF SO!!!! I could very much do with some of that right now. Haaland TC and no Mahrez ruining my weekend

Shaw sitting on my bench is annoying as hell. But with Ake and White having 2 games I didn't feel like I had a choice.

Hope Rico Lewis gets some minutes. Botman will be due to come in for a 1 pointer if doesn't feature at all in either game.

Time to upgrade him and or Bueno.

Oh I thought the Haaland sub was quite irrelevant but few people chasing me in the MLs, including the Caf, went with the TC this week. I was blinded by the relatively low EO in the top10k (below 200%)