Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Calling Toney Trolley is funny though. He is 3rd best striker this year. With having 30 points more than other bunch.

All these moves to get the right triple arsenal attack of Saka Ode and Nketiah and the only one getting points is the one I've had since the restart. :lol:

Knew Toney would score if I took him out. You can thank me if Arsenal drop points.

Calling Toney Trolley is funny though. He is 3rd best striker this year. With having 30 points more than other bunch.
He is a troll because he did feck all last 2 weeks against relegation fodder getting 2 yellow cards but scores today against Arsenal after I bench him.

Team looked so good when I clicked confirm :lol:

So far…

13 points from 6 :(

Another week with an Andreas assist sitting on my bench :lol:

Toney in my team: 2, 1, 2, 2, 1, 1, 1

Of course I sold Trolley this week.

Toney in my team: 7 matches, 10 points (1.4 PPG)
Toney not in my team. 13 matches, 110 points (8.5 PPG)

It's not a fixture issue either. I had him in the reverse fixture against Arse and he couldn't hit a barn door. Pure and utter troll.

Obviously.
Almiron out after 5-6 games of blanks, scores immediately.

Toney and March on bench, took a hit to get in Saka and Mahrez for Bruno and Almiron. This GW is going wonderfully well. :lol:

Fully expect Pep to troll us all by starting Bilva on the right wing and Bruno scoring a hat-trick tomorrow.

It's surely crazy to bench either of the two ever?!
Not so crazy this season with money pretty much not an issue and many cheap players performing well - many of my friends went with solid front 8 and benching headaches every week. I'm still on Andreas and keeping him permabenched, which didn't really work well this week.

Everyone stressing about which Arsenal 3 to get in and them having a wobble is classic fpl.

Don't expect much from any of them against City either. I wonder actually if Arteta might bench Nketiah in that one and bring Trossard in. Be funny if he does.