Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Not having a good week so far, Saka assist + 1 bonus is my only return. 3 Arsenal and CIty players + 2 United still to play so it could turn around drastically.

Should have sold Bruno for Mahrez

So far on 22 points with just Haaland (tc) and Arsenal players second round to play

Plus second half of Bruno and Rashford

Sold Shaw for White due to upcoming blank and he conceded yesterday

feck Shaw assist and clean sheet, Almiron goal. Need Mahrez and KDB to turn up and do some damage vs Villa and Arsenal

Took out Shaw for Akanji and Toney for Mitro :lol:

I genuinely think I’ve got worse at fantasy football in the last few years.

How the feck is Maguire on for a bonus point. FPL really is not real life :lol:

Took out Shaw for Akanji and now Akanji is on the bench fml :lol:

Have Castange on the bench but unlikely that Akanji won't get a minute in the next two games.

Doesn't feel much of a gain given everyone has them. Oh wait...

:lol:
:lol:

My rival has him benched so the 12 pointer feels great.

He was 70 points ahead before the World Cup and trimmed it to under 30... Just need Haaland to stay quiet...:nervous:

Damn it, transferred Lewis in this week for the City double. And of course, there's no way Pep won't play him a single minute in two games, so I can get my bench.

Then again it's Schar ahead of Andreas and Castagne there, so what do I know :lol:

What about Haaland's 200% and Trippiers 90% :lol: Legendary season for sameness.
I meant more in terms of him being over 100% as that means him scoring hurts my rank. Trips and Terminator are generally a bit lower than 100 or 200 so at least it's not a rank drop even if not a rank gain.

Clearly some forgot to change captain. :lol:

Need a 3-3 thriller AND all my players to play in City-Arsenal just to avoid a red arrow :(

Shaw and Andreas on the bench. Meanwhile Akanji is rested in the easy game and will probably start VS Arsenal when City won't keep a clan sheet. Dreadful GW.

Felt vindicated with Martinelli out for Mahrez yesterday and even more so now.

What the feck is Mahrez taking it for? .... except for FPL being scripted of course :lol: