Fantasy Premier League 22/23

What a disaster selling Kepa. Doubles been a curse for me. Mitro the biggest troll ever. Big red arrow on TC is annoying and it is crazy my fantasy highlight is my TC blanking so we win.

I think two fixtures should be better than 1,but not for my players.

Mitro 15 points one game then 5 in 4.

Ahh Kepa! Why must you hurt us this way! Made a last minute decision to swap him and White out for Ward and Bueno. :(

Atleast Bueno got the CS.

I'm not sure how Haaland has gone from guaranteed Player of the Year and the most must have FPL asset in history to.... Rashford(when United win the title) and Trippier now being those two instead. :lol:

Last minute went with Andreas and Ward and kept Kepa and White on the bench.
Andreas + Ward 4
White + Kepa 18

To think of the carnage people did to their teams to bring him in.
Forgetting they have 2 tough games.
I swear you were one of them :lol:

Terrible week for the bench points for me with Bueno and White sitting there.

Usual Kane service resumed.
Don't have him, batters 16points in.
Bringing in him for a double, and 2 pointer today, and 1 pointer with a yellow midweek.

I swear you were one of them :lol:

Terrible week for the bench points for me with Bueno and White sitting there.

Free transfers for me.
But some took hits and all sorts of madness.

Just glad Mitro who came out didn't score, or it'd have been even more sour.

Martinelli a giant disappointment but I'll take those 8 points from White, Kepa is a great differential too. Even with Haaland TC fail so far, can't really complain about this GW

Free transfers for me.
But some took hits and all sorts of madness.

Just glad Mitro who came out didn't score, or it'd have been even more sour.
Mitro was a hard one to take today :(

I had a feeling the Kane essential double would be a trap given he is playing 2 of the best teams in the league , people got too excited when he scored a double against fodder too.

Mitro was a hard one to take today :(

I had a feeling the Kane essential double would be a trap given he is playing 2 of the best teams in the league , people got too excited when he scored a double against fodder too.

He's expensive unless he's scoring double figures. Oh well, go with him for now.

Martial is on thin ice though. Will have to monitor how long Jesus is out, otherwise Nketiah is an easy switch if they get their double.

Martinelli a giant disappointment but I'll take those 8 points from White, Kepa is a great differential too. Even with Haaland TC fail so far, can't really complain about this GW
Yeah not too bad and they way Spurs look City hopefully put a few past them.

Going Saka instead of Almiron after the restart has worked well as a differential. Not sure why he only has one assist for today? Thought he got both.

Going Saka instead of Almiron after the restart has worked well as a differential. Not sure why he only has one assist for today? Thought he got both.

That's not a direct choice though is it? There's 2.3m difference in pricing.

He's expensive unless he's scoring double figures. Oh well, go with him for now.

Martial is on thin ice though. Will have to monitor how long Jesus is out, otherwise Nketiah is an easy switch if they get their double.
I think wildcard could be on the cards for a lot of teams. A lot of the predicted best post WC players are not doing much. I'm certainly considering it.

I'm also confused by this. Presumably the OG didn't count as an assist for reasons I don't understand?