Fantasy Premier League 22/23

His best replacement may well be Weghorst! If he does well tonight (which I think he will) and the team thrive with a proper CF up top, I can see him keeping his place.

Even if he kept his place, Martial would provide too much rotation threat for it to be worthwhile. There are other teams with more nailed on options.

Even if he kept his place, Martial would provide too much rotation threat for it to be worthwhile. There are other teams with more nailed on options.

I think Martial’s place in the league is there for the taking. He offers link-up play and not much else. Weghorst offers relentless pressing, a target for longer balls and crosses and his hold up play should be better than Martial’s.

I think you could see the more fragile Martial relegated to the cups.

Precisely the reason why I didnt get Martial in my team. Too unreliable.

Only need Kane and Haaland to score tomorrow or this GW is going to turn bad soon. Kepa and White on bench was not a wise decision. :(

His best replacement may well be Weghorst! If he does well tonight (which I think he will) and the team thrive with a proper CF up top, I can see him keeping his place.

Weigy has a surprisingly good goal record if you ignore the Burnley period.

I want him to do really well for a few reasons - shoving it up the ass of a bitter ABU Burnley fan I know being top of the list. :lol:

I think Martial’s place in the league is there for the taking. He offers link-up play and not much else. Weghorst offers relentless pressing, a target for longer balls and crosses and his hold up play should be better than Martial’s.

I think you could see the more fragile Martial relegated to the cups.

When the Ronaldo bitterness was reaching peak levels, people were hyping Martial up to levels not consistent with the fact he'd been so underwhelming for ages that we had to ship him on loan.

The last month or 2 have reminded us that the good times are few and the niggly performances and fitness records are high.

Madness to think Bruno is a differential isn't it after that other season!
KDB certainly needs shipping soon. He's simply too expensive for a non penalty guy you'd never captain.

Cruel enough in real lost points but that De Gea cleanie lost was a sickener. Save point maybe bonus. Oh well

Really expected Shaw to get more than 4 from the two games given how he's been playing but 63pts with Kane, Haaland and KDB to go is decent enough this week, I think.

Having Shaw and White for the weekend with only Beuno to come in for either isn't a great situation. I don't see anyone I'd want to bring in though. I already have Trippier, Amartey and 2.5 in the bank.

That free kick in 90th minute cost me 7 points. Shit on the stick
Cost me 6, but I’m actually still sitting on a nice green arrow despite taking a -20.
81 points with Ake, KDB, Haaland (c) and Kane to go.

Kdb and Cancelo benched. Ffs, worst double week ever.
Wait, i have Haaland TC. It still can be much worse

Fecking Bald cnut. Thought only KDB and Haaland were immune to rotation. Guess not. KDB has been such a waste since the restart.

Cancelo needs to feck off out of my team. And KDB is doing my head in. Chasing DGW is always a disaster.

I really need to dump Cancelo, but who to replace him with?

I don't want to double up on United, Arsenal or Newcastle defenders. What other good options are there?
Trent? Ake? Walker?

Pep is rotating all 36 defenders that he has. I am thinking going against odds and buying Trent. feck it, guy at least plays every game

Last edited:
Trent? Ake? Walker?

Pep is rotating all 36 defenders that he has. I am thinking going against odds and buying Trent. feck it, guy at least plays every game
I have Robertson but Liverpool cannot get a clean sheet to save their life.