Fantasy Premier League 22/23

99.2% Haaland

fecking hell, makes me think twice about captaining Rashford
It was always the obvious move to captain Haaland.

But I thought feck it, I go with TC on Rashers. I need to be serious the whole week at work. This game is for fun and Rashford in the form of his life. So it's worth taking a punt on him. The joy when he scores tomorrow and/or against Palace will be brilliant.

And even if Haaland (as to be expected) outscores him and I loose many ranks, so be it. I still need to go back to work on monday. :)

It was always the obvious move to captain Haaland.

But I thought feck it, I go with TC on Rashers. I need to be serious the whole week at work. This game is for fun and Rashford in the form of his life. The joy when he scores tomorrow and/or against Palace will be brilliant.

And even if Haaland (as to be expected) outscores him and I loose many ranks, so be it. I still need to go back to work on monday. :)

For once I can aknowledge playing with one’s heart here too. Part of me enjoys watching United more now too because I know the time could be limited if we have a new and more immoral owner of our club next season.

Not sure I’ll be a United fan if we’re Qatari owned, so taking small chances here with Rashford at least brings some joy to me.

I hope we win 3-1 with Cancelo getting a goal and Rashy hat trick all assisted by shaw

Playing centre back surely reduces any attacking returns potential from Shaw.

Did someone on here switch Cancelo to Lewis? That was an interesting move!

Was always going to happen once we sold. Congrats to those who kept, clean sheet and bonus in both games pretty much locked.
I don't know why people were selling. It was obvious that is is some short bs from Pep in weaker games.

Cool 3 pointer for any Rashy triplers.

Two huge chances roo.
Not sure how we try and win this game without the one outlet now.

Edit hang on Martial came off not Rashford!!
Talk About good news in one way but bad news for us Martialers!!

Who TC'd Rashford then? Should have gone with my gut and captained him over Halaand.
Just C. So fecking glad Haaland blanked.

Hey Elite 1000....

FmbpfCfXwAEGtRT

fecking amazing win.jinxing Haaland worked too.

The title is on for us if Arsenal slip up.

Still Arsenal favorites and City second.

Bruno! :devil:
I have the most incredible luck with him in fpl. Last season I brought him in and captained him on a punt before his brace against Villa, at the time he was on a very bad run and almost no one had him, got me 40+ points. now I took Darwin out for Kane and needed to downgrade Salah so went with him again when he is on 4% EO!

Happy for the Rashford captainers. Must have been terrified when it looked like he was going to be injured at half time. :lol:

Captained Kane because he's Spurs' only player in form and I just never can trust this United team.

How Haaland TCs feel right now? I don't know to be angry or sad.he didn't score vs United which is awesome but my looking at him with that TC chip makes me angry

How Haaland TCs feel right now? I don't know to be angry or sad.he didn't score vs United which is awesome but my looking at him with that TC chip makes me angry

An angry and aggrieved City at home to Eric Dier and co. could still prove very fruitful

Obviously it feels like a bad decision now and I’d much rather have it on Rashford, but the pain is eased by the fact we won against these feckers and there’s still another game.

Yet another week where I think Leicester have the easier game and bench Sanchez. Serves me right :lol:

Real football has overtaken actual football so I feel fine.

In purely FPL terms though, the Spurs game was the one where I thought he had the best chance of getting something so still grand. And if he scores againts Spurs that's good for us from a Top 4 POV so no mixed feelings.

Really though I didn't expect that much from him across these two fixtures. But looking at the theorised fixture schedules for the rest of the season, I thought I'd want to use other chips in the better future DGWs so now was just the easiest, safest choice.

A couple of the people above me in my mates league TC'd Haaland and another two haven't got Rashford at all so it's looking like a decent week despite 0 returns so far!

Triple captaining never felt right this week. The fixtures just don't suit it.
Remember last year that Salah had 2 fodder teams? That was so right it was unreal.

Triple captaining never felt right this week. The fixtures just don't suit it.
Remember last year that Salah had 2 fodder teams? That was so right it was unreal.
I feel quite ok with it so far ;)
Hope Rashers is fit for Palace. He looked ok. ETH will definitely not rest him now in the League if he's ready to play.